Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

My Take on Atiku's Declaration For Presidency - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take on Atiku's Declaration For Presidency - Cramjones (1253 Views)

An Excerpt From El-rufai’s Book ‘the Accidental Public Servant’ On Atiku AGAIN! / I Saw This On Atiku's Page / The EFCC Report On Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take on Atiku's Declaration For Presidency - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
It is only in a country like Nigeria, that the likes of Atiku Abubakar would have the effrontery to declare his intention to run for presidency. Granted, it is the right of every Nigerian that is above the age of 40 to aspire to run for the highest office in the land. However, in the case of Atiku, we know that he is one of the most corrupt officials in the Nigerian political space. Recall the Jefferson saga? Yes, Atiku was involved, but being in a lawless country like Nigeria, Atiku still walks free, while Mr. Jefferson, Atiku's fraud accomplice rots in a US jail.

The good news is that, it is one thing to declare your intention to run for president, but it is an entirely different thing to win the primaries and then the presidency. As grandiose and narcissistic Atiku may be, he will not smell the sit of power again in Nigeria, and he will definitely have no chance of winning any primaries in our party. Just as Atiku has progressed in the school of failure, so shall he be promoted to his next grade in the school of failure should he go ahead with his plan. In fact, I call on the CIA to put a close watch on Atiku's finances, who knows some may be going to the likes of Boko Haram and ISIS.

At this juncture, I close this brief write up by saying "Rest in Peace Atiku's political career" Never again, would we have a such an evil element in the seat of power. Yes, you are allowed to gallavant with us in our campaign and travels, but Never again will you smell the cent of power.

CramJones

4 Likes

Re: My Take on Atiku's Declaration For Presidency - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
who gives a damn about your opinion? am sure 90% of people on this site do not even know you exist.I am not a fan of Atiku or APC but i must say he has the right to aspire to the highest office of the land.Buhari,Kwankwaso or other APC faithfuls are no better than him.

2 Likes

Re: My Take on Atiku's Declaration For Presidency - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
chukwudi44: who gives a damn about your opinion? am sure 90% of people on this site do not even know you exist.I am not a fan of Atiku or APC but i must say he has the right to aspire to the highest office of the land.Buhari,Kwankwaso or other APC faithfuls are no better than him.

How myopic can a commenter be? Who gives a damn? When you shipishly give me your thoughts on my position on Atiku? Get a neurosurgeon to examine all the loose screws in your pus filled brain, so you will understand the meaning of "giving a damn". Now bugger off from this thread!

-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: My Take on Atiku's Declaration For Presidency - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
cramjones:

How myopic can a commenter be? Who gives a damn? When you shipishly give me your thoughts on my position on Atiku? Get a neurosurgeon to examine all the loose screws in your pus filled brain, so you will understand the meaning of "giving a damn". Now bugger off from this thread!

-CramJones

I WILL WHEN YOU CREATE YOUR OWN SITE TO SPREAD YOUR STUPID JANJA.WEED MESSAGES

6 Likes

Re: My Take on Atiku's Declaration For Presidency - Cramjones by Iykopee(m): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

^^^^ Prattles coming from a grown man. Berra get a life

4 Likes

Re: My Take on Atiku's Declaration For Presidency - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Please grow up undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Take on Atiku's Declaration For Presidency - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
You surely need to grow up.

2 Likes

Re: My Take on Atiku's Declaration For Presidency - Cramjones by Giannakopoulos(f): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
Please grow up,you run from one party to another(political prostitution) shame on you,politics doesn't fit you,you should have better gone into journalism or become a movie actor. Finally,I doubt if you can even win a councillorship position in your ward because you've never contested an elections before,your mates are aiming to aspire as President,but everyday you are busy running your mouth on media,please think about yourself man,you are annoying & a total disgrace to manhood.

1 Like

Re: My Take on Atiku's Declaration For Presidency - Cramjones by Jokay07(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
It's quite unfortunate that the poster is suffering frm atiku-phobia. You dnt just log on to any social web just bcus u have been given mtn 10mb for loading a recharge card or just bcus u are free to open a thread on post whatever crap u want. I dnt like Atiku, yes!! But thats nt how to criticize someone. It's just ding-a-ling. grin

1 Like

Re: My Take on Atiku's Declaration For Presidency - Cramjones by EdCure: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Uneducated low life plonkers feasting on the thread, displaying their inanity, inferiority complex and gross worthlessness.

Go get a life, you herd of hypnotised cankerworms posting above!

1 Like

Re: My Take on Atiku's Declaration For Presidency - Cramjones by EdCure: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
BrokenTV:
You surely need to grow up.
Far and much less than you deranged retrogressive PDP do.

Millions of cankerworms have incubated in your brains and obliterated your thinking capacity.

1 Like

Re: My Take on Atiku's Declaration For Presidency - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Bunch of grown up babies grin grin
Re: My Take on Atiku's Declaration For Presidency - Cramjones by BrokenTV: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
EdCure:
Far and much less than you deranged retrogressive PDP do.

Millions of cankerworms have incubated in your brains and obliterated your thinking capacity.

Keeping ranting, do you think that by all things your gnashing of teeth you have achieved anything. my friend get lost and scamper for safety. BINGO.

1 Like

Re: My Take on Atiku's Declaration For Presidency - Cramjones by ndcide(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Mr Jones, The only way you can stop Atiku is to pick a form. you are very popular you know?

As for corruption, are you not corrupt?

remember stealing is corruption.

or you never stole since birth?

Okay I won't vote GEJ in 2015 if you get your party ticket for President.
Re: My Take on Atiku's Declaration For Presidency - Cramjones by Didi5(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
Book this thread...Atiku will clinch the APC presidential ticket.He will not only loose his State to the PDP...Atiku will fail woefully at the polls.
Re: My Take on Atiku's Declaration For Presidency - Cramjones by fulfillment2020(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
FFK =Cramjones should bury his head in shame. Inasmuch as i don't like Atiku you shouldn't be the one to condemn him, go and sought yourself out from EFCC case before you come here to spit thrash. Bunch of corrupt Id!ots.

1 Like

Re: My Take on Atiku's Declaration For Presidency - Cramjones by nigerianvenom(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
What about buhari,the human right abuser?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Retreats From Bama After Facing Heavy Aerial Bombardment / Living Under The Spectre Of Boko Haram – A Maiduguri Resident Tells Us How It Is / UN Use Military Tank To Independent Western Nigeria Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.