Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi - "The Bad Luck Olga Is Giving You Hurts Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi - "The Bad Luck Olga Is Giving You Hurts Me" (1240 Views)

Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies / Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh / Mikel Obi & Boo Olga Diyachenko Secretly Engaged? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi - "The Bad Luck Olga Is Giving You Hurts Me" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
The drama these new photos of Mikel Obi and his boo, Olga have caused never end o. Continue after the cut to read the long epistle Zainab wrote to Mikel Obi asking him to end his relationship with Olga. According to her, ' the too much sex Mikel is giving Olga is seriously affecting his career''. To make matters worse, she (Zainab) and Mikel know very well that Mikel won't marry Olga, so he shouldn't let her (Olga) ruin him.

- See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/09/nigerian-girl-writes-mikel-obi-open.html#sthash.NyK2g64F.dpuf

Re: Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi - "The Bad Luck Olga Is Giving You Hurts Me" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
more

Re: Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi - "The Bad Luck Olga Is Giving You Hurts Me" by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
LMao
Diary of a naija pained babe grin

But seriously mikellll
Why that ogre abi olga of a girl?
Of all the sweet naija babes
Re: Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi - "The Bad Luck Olga Is Giving You Hurts Me" by LesbianBoy(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi - "The Bad Luck Olga Is Giving You Hurts Me" by nnamdiugwu(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lmao
Re: Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi - "The Bad Luck Olga Is Giving You Hurts Me" by solotutu(m): 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ive always knew that it had to be a femine factor that contributes to this sluggish naija boy! He has bin pissin me off since his 2yr in chelsea..cos even durin the competition he started his career wif,he wasnt like dis! He was faster even if his faster is slow..then, now his faster is slow,slower bigtime,he cant even take a shot to a keeper like as if hez bi ordered not to take shots or attempt goal..if this is d reason i beliv it!! Sorry4 his ass cos soon he'd see what it is to drop frm grac to grass

(1) (Reply)

Another Kardashian Poses COMPLETELY N@K€D For The Love Of Fashion (PHOTO–NUDITY) / This Two Celebs: Who Rocks The Trukfit Cap Pass. / Guess What Katy Perry Was Wearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.