Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Please He Needs Your Advise Urgently. Don't Ignore - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please He Needs Your Advise Urgently. Don't Ignore (867 Views)

Ebola: NUT Asks Teachers To Ignore Sept. 22 / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Ignore ASUU’s Demands, NASU, NAAT, SSANU Tell FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please He Needs Your Advise Urgently. Don't Ignore by Doclight(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
please a first class advise is needed here. Urgently!

If u cant help, pls don't comment.

No abuses!

Thanks for ur understanding.

A friend needs ur advise!

Hi, my story is very long and thus wide! But I do
need an advise; I came from a well Educated home.
My Dad a Prof and my Mum a Lecturer till date.
In other not to waste much of your time reading, let
me go straight to the point.
I went to a very good primary secondary school, I got the best of training that a parent could offer to
Her children. Yet, I miss use my opportunity, I was
un serious like anything. Now, my mate ve all
graduated, my younger ones ve graduated and am
still working round the street.
Yet, I still ve the opportunity to go to uni, but nothing on my head; as a science student I don't
even know the defination of Chemistry. Yet, I want
to come up and be a good student and even teach
others, I want to go to school by Merit. How will I
go about this pls? Am mature now and can't go
back to secondary school. I ve to leave my parents house in Abuja to Port Harcourt because of shame
so that pple around will not ask me questions. Pls
advise me, where will I start from? How can I start
reading without any teaching teaching me? Am so
confuse... Pls Help me, also help me post this to
others for advise. I am new in niara land, I joined to seek advise like this so I don't know more of its
funtions yet! Here is my numbers,
08039420191/08134206874. Or whatsapp me.
Am ready to do anything that will make me come
up and get back to school... Pls help me forward
this...
Re: Please He Needs Your Advise Urgently. Don't Ignore by jahlove4jah: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
If you can, hire a personal teacher
Re: Please He Needs Your Advise Urgently. Don't Ignore by dhope: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
Doclight: please a first class advise is needed here. Urgently!

If u cant help, pls don't comment.

No abuses!

Thanks for ur understanding.

A friend needs ur advise!

Hi, my story is very long and thus wide! But I do
need an advise; I came from a well Educated home.
My Dad a Prof and my Mum a Lecturer till date.
In other not to waste much of your time reading, let
me go straight to the point.
I went to a very good primary secondary school, I got the best of training that a parent could offer to
Her children. Yet, I miss use my opportunity, I was
un serious like anything. Now, my mate ve all
graduated, my younger ones ve graduated and am
still working round the street.
Yet, I still ve the opportunity to go to uni, but nothing on my head; as a science student I don't
even know the defination of Chemistry. Yet, I want
to come up and be a good student and even teach
others, I want to go to school by Merit. How will I
go about this pls? Am mature now and can't go
back to secondary school. I ve to leave my parents house in Abuja to Port Harcourt because of shame
so that pple around will not ask me questions. Pls
advise me, where will I start from? How can I start
reading without any teaching teaching me? Am so
confuse... Pls Help me, also help me post this to
others for advise. I am new in niara land, I joined to seek advise like this so I don't know more of its
funtions yet! Here is my numbers,
08039420191/08134206874. Or whatsapp me.
Am ready to do anything that will make me come
up and get back to school... Pls help me forward
this...
it is very good to see u swallowing ur pride. kudos to u 4 dt. i can imagine ur situatn and i believe dt learning/schooling has no age limitatn. my advice for u is to go to any o'level tutorial centre ard u,try to get a good private teacher frm there and confide in him ur stand and wot u intend to achieve soon. i can tell u dt within short time period u will see result and u can put in for waec and neco. cheers...
Re: Please He Needs Your Advise Urgently. Don't Ignore by Doclight(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
dhope:
it is very good to see u swallowing ur pride. kudos to u 4 dt. i can imagine ur situatn and i believe dt learning/schooling has no age limitatn. my advice for u is to go to any o'level tutorial centre ard u,try to get a good private teacher frm there and confide in him ur stand and wot u intend to achieve soon. i can tell u dt within short time period u will see result and u can put in for waec and neco. cheers...
thanks alot. I appreciate.
Re: Please He Needs Your Advise Urgently. Don't Ignore by Doclight(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
jahlove4jah: If you can, hire a personal teacher
thanks u
Re: Please He Needs Your Advise Urgently. Don't Ignore by Mologi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
my bro....if you think been a science student might be stressful,you can change department(esp. ART).
I was once in your shoe,just got admitted this year.......And one thing see yourself as kid who always think that continuos recitation is the way forward....

just my own peace
Re: Please He Needs Your Advise Urgently. Don't Ignore by Doclight(m): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mologi: my bro....if you think been a science student might be stressful,you can change department(esp. ART).
I was once in your shoe,just got admitted this year.......And one thing see yourself as kid who always think that continuos recitation is the way forward....

just my own peace
God bless u for contributing!

(1) (Reply)

Some Courses And Their Jambsubject Combination / . / Why Does Cutting Onions Make Us Shed Tears-find out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.