Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship (20920 Views)

Boko Haram Sponsorship: No Secret Trial For Ndume —court / Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff / Boko Haram Sponsorship: We’ve Been Vindicated – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship by Hamazz1: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
m suprised that no commentator has mentioned general buharis name so far....
Re: SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship by chinazaekperem2: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
hussyhassy: what abt ihejirika afterall his name was mension too he shld come n prove otherwise if not then our sss in nigeria r useless
ill-informed goblin, el-rufia mentioned ihejirika's name and not Dr. Davis.
Re: SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship by JuanDeDios: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
argon500:
She stated that it was “uncharitable for Nigerians to reward someone who laid down his life, to associate him with the sponsorship of the sect.”
Source: Punch.
This woman go school so?
Re: SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship by mmabubakar(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
Just look at what Ogar (SSS spokes person) is doing...exonerating Ihejirika even before investigation!...i dey smell hands from above in this
Re: SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship by Freest(m): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Mods or what they call you, where the heck is my comment
Re: SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship by Ayed44: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
fkaz: PDP deceiving nigerian since 1999, this is a plot to give Ali-modu sherrif clean bill of indictment. The govt aim is to rubbish the Australian negotiant, period.
if modu Sheriff was nt probed u will complain and now he is being probed u are still complaining. What exactly do u want?
Re: SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship by UkwuNnu(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
AlabaBoss: If the SSS is probing Sheriff, then they have to pick up his co-accused, Ijherika.

They are both alleged terrorists and they should be arrested and a thorough investigation should be carried out.

Anambra adigo mma cheesy cool cool cool cool

@Cleverly. Why u dey always hide your identity? wink wink wink
F&&kng Yoruba forming igbo.

Its Ihejirika not Ijherika you isi amu angry angry

Stop trying too hard to form/claiming Igbo with this your naughty siggy "Anambra adigo mma", cus o tego aka Anambra di goro mma.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
I just wished there is unbiased independent body set up to address this silly governor's case. He needs to be put on house-arrest for years to cut down on the money he is spending on keeping the group going.

I was very suspicious of his flimsy excuses in his public outcry that he is not the founder when he's accused of sponsoring the insurgents. Can you imagine he was unable to differentiate founding the group from sponsoring it? I am a bit perturbed of his excuses. That man has to be properly investigated.

1 Like

Re: SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship by popson1st: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
estherdennis: if you have sense then you will know that the founder of ur APC party is also the fathers of the notorious sect we have been searching for .

Your father is senseless. Bastard.
Re: SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship by room089: 12:23am On Sep 06, 2014
Story aye!
Re: SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship by billsteve(m): 12:31am On Sep 06, 2014
popson1st: Waiting for PDP to blame APC
na lie be this abeg
Re: SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship by musiwa94: 12:58am On Sep 06, 2014
v
Re: SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship by kross2000: 5:19am On Sep 06, 2014
They are all suspect only when proven otherwise, wait Ooooooooo dis Australian nigerian negotiator how did he gets all dis information when I read in his statement dat he escape d BH territory cos of his Australian passport
Re: SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship by gbengaabiola: 5:52am On Sep 06, 2014
readers let them do their work, as for me SSS is the only security service I so much like than any other agencies, either d dirty ex- governor believe or not God can not let any evil idiot to go free no matter d party he had joined, even a deaf knws DAT he d baba of book haram, he used them and dump dem ie u see d activities was so much in borno and yobe states, still remain one idiot sanator DAT claimed DAT one of d boko haram is his nephew . God can not let them go free , after killing innocent babies , children and women b4 Nov dis year God will finish them , dey are using Nigerian money to sponsor evil, because of selfish interest Nigerian should continue their prayer every evil of all politicians will be expose, Don't boko haram sponsors are in emirs, politicians in both parties
Re: SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship by Ignyte(m): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2014
Nothing like lay down his life dey for this matter.

Carry Iherijika join. As a matter of fact make dem go lock two of dem for alcatraz for 3 days dey investigate dem for there. Nonesense. How can this Nation be any safer. To carry out an investigation you are telling us he lay life??. See all this runaway soldiers that are now in Boko Haram, if u find any of them you will not talk investigate.. Because na Former Cheif of Army Staff. Investigate.. if he is innocent, we will apologise, Davies go explain. Abi u don dey fear say him dy guilty??
Re: SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:47am On Sep 06, 2014
Unblockable: What about Ihejerika?!
According to Marilyn Ogar "somebody that served his country wholeheartedly and participated in solving the problem of insurgency facing the country can not be a sponsor of the problem, the claimof the self appointed negotiator, one Davis is nother true"

This Marilyn Ogar woman usually talks like a Market woman. She doesn't befits to be the spoke person of pepper sellers association..........it is sad
Re: SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship by udatso: 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
estherdennis: if you have sense then you will know that the founder of ur APC party is also the fathers of the notorious sect we have been searching for .
I would like you idiot and the person that liked your comment back up your claim with proof or forever remain silent. Or better still forward your allegations to the dss

1 Like

Re: SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship by Afroconnect: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
kross2000: They are all suspect only when proven otherwise, wait Ooooooooo dis Australian nigerian negotiator how did he gets all dis information when I read in his statement dat he escape d BH territory cos of his Australian passport
The man gave a very dumb excuse by saying he was alllowed to go free because of his Australian passport-that was a big fat lie.
Re: SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship by nickxtra(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Punkinmusty: like u didnt read d ihejirika part
I did. Am not excluding that either

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP / Anambra Election: Mahmood Yakubu & IGP Baba Meet Stakeholders In Awka Pictures / We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.