Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator (1032 Views)

Breaking: FG To Re-introduce Tolls – Fashola / Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
These people like to confuse Nigerians sha. How will someone claim he was hired to do a job by a
government if that is not so? FG has denied claims by Australian hostage negotiator, Stephen
Davis, that he was hired by the Nigerian Government to negotiate for the release of Chibok girls.

Speaking through the Coordinator of the National Information Center, Mr Mike Omeri, today Sept.
5th in Abuja, FG said the decision to hire a negotiator would be made public whenever they decide
to do so and that they have no plans to question those alleged to be Boko Haram sponsors by
Stephen Davis

" For now nobody has been hired by the government to negotiate on its behalf with Boko
Haram. Anytime the government decides to do so, it will make it known to the public. The
government is still investigating the allegations made by the alleged negotiator. However, the
government has no plan to question anybody because of those allegations made by the
Australian,” Omeiri stated.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/09/fg-denies-hiring-stephen-davis-as-boko.html?m=1

Re: BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator by Gorrbachev: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Davis and Asari back in the day. Davis refused to read their script, they are trying to deny him. I've always known Linda is a PDP stooge.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator by Gbawe1: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
I guess APC hired him then. What a joke of a ruling Party and what a Country.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator by segzyj(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
Daris God oooo
Re: BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator by Caseless2: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
We love Dr Davis! Gej, thank u for hiring him to come and tell us what u'v not gathered enough balls to tell us since.
Gej, Nigerians need one last favor; just hand over ihejirika and sherrif to the ICC ASAP. And if u fail to do this, we'll tag u a boko haram sponsor who has sent ihejirika and sherif to execute his plan. And this confirm what azazi told us about your party creating boko haram and okah , that you masterminded the october 1st abuja bombing.
Gej do the needful and ask ur apolists or asslickers like that duck called mike Omeri to shut up.
Re: BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator by M0GIDI: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
Stephen Davis was hired by El-Rufai to divert attention, thats why we were not surprised when Mr Davis handed over his report to Hell Rufai.
Re: BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator by walexzee11(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
Imagine this stupid,irresponsible government!... This is a way to permutate the whole issue in favor of these blood sucking sponsors...... Do we still think we have government?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator by RockMaxi: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lol, 2014 joke on Nigeria. grin

"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied."--Otto von Bismarck

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator by CyberWolf: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
who are those that interviewed Davies?...let them call him and ask him who employed him...chikena..if they failed to do so,then we know that Davies is a clown...
Re: BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator by atlwireles: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Davis is alleged to have submitted a bill of $15M to the Nigerian government/army. He claimed the money are fees owed him. HE RECEIVED THE WHO ARE YOU TREATMENT. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator by jmoore(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
I don't know if some people are brainwashed to be ignorant or they are genetically modified to be ignorant.

A report by tribune on June 3rd 2014 revealed that FG never hired the Australian dude. But as usual most people won't make use of their brains because political affiliation has beclouded their sense of reasoning. [ http://tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/6985-presidency-disowns-australian-boko-haram-negotiator/6985-presidency-disowns-australian-boko-haram-negotiator ]
Re: BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator by arresa: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
An Australian man has revealed how he is desperately trying to free the 250 kidnapped Nigerian schoolgirls, who were taken on April 14 by Boko Haram terrorists.

Dr Stephen Davis left his home in Perth to travel to the African country after being recruited by the country's president for his hostage negotiation expertise.

The girls were taken in a raid on their school in Chibok, in Nigeria’s north-east, by the violent group who want to impose Sharia law on the country.

Dr Davis, a friend of The Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, has been working secretly in Nigeria for almost a month now.

The 250 girls are being held by Islamic group Boko Haram after they were abducted from Chibok, in north eastern Nigeria
+9
The 250 girls are being held by Islamic group Boko Haram after they were abducted from Chibok, in north eastern Nigeria

The former Canon Emeritus at Coventry Cathedral in the UK, who moved back to Australia last year, told MailOnline: 'I am encouraged by the progress.'

He was asked to come to Nigeria after previously brokering a truce between violent rebels and the government in the Niger Delta in 2004.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2645234/Australian-desperately-trying-free-kidnapped-Nigerian-schoolgirls.html

We know these are despicable and disgusting lairs

I'm 100% sure they change story again once the man puts facts in their faces..

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator by Brahms(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lying Bastards!!
Re: BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator by Gbawe: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
arresa:

We know these are despicable and disgusting lairs

I'm 100% sure they change story again once the man puts facts in their faces..

Bro, they don't even appreciate that they are making Nigeria appear a Banana Republic. Dr.Davis just came to Nigeria and walked into a volatile situation, putting his life and reputation at risk, to be meeting terrorists and killers? I just hope Nigeria can recover from the damage this disgraceful, dishonest and ultra-amoral government is doing to our already battered reputation.

Did they not similarly hire Ribadu only to then try to disgrace him once it was obvious the GEJ-led FG was going to be indicted of complicity in the looting of Nigeria through 'dodgy' practices in the petroleum sector ? Ribadu was smart and leaked the report of his work to Reuters so that the truth was out there before the ultra-corrupt and dishonest GEJ government could discredit or disown it. I know who I believe between Dr.Davis and this brazenly crooked government led by the PDP.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator by skyfall: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Of course they would deny him. I pray this guy gets angry and release more undeniable facts to the world.

Nigeria has become a joke of a country in the hands of Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator by nuclearboy(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
The Jet he was using - he allocated a jet from the presidency to himself too?

Just say he ought not have spoken out but denying him is wrong and tells the world we are not sincere
Re: BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator by MarshRiley(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Another Article...another ranting,I don tire for Nairaland sef
Anybody here with any evidence that the Australian was hired?I can remember the government always sayn they won't negotiate with BH....and you need to see the pix that guy said he took with BH.....taaah,if those are BH deb I can handle them myself,if he's really hired,he shud come forward with evidence,all this idiots trying to distabilize our country,using the hate in the mind of her citizens
Re: BREAKING: FG Denies Hiring Stephen Davis As Boko Haram Negotiator by Gbawe: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
nuclearboy: The Jet he was using - he allocated a jet from the presidency to himself too?

Just say he ought not have spoken out but denying him is wrong and tells the world we are not sincere

Thank you. This desperate attempt at damage limitation, now synonymous with the insincere and duplicitous GEJ-led FG, is pathetic.

(1) (Reply)

Sh / Cure Found For Ebola! / The End Is Near For Boko-haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.