Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures (1465 Views)

Documentary On Nairaland---in Pictures... Season 2!! / Internet Arguments (in Pictures) - For Laughs (Upload Yours too) / A Funny "Joke" I Picked Up. . .The Businessman and His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by Crocz(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ok, I'm not gonna mention name but you decide who this is

CLUE
He's funny, he may try to look stupid to make people laff but he's smart (well, I guess so). He makes romance section fun
Name starts with A and ends with a word meaning "to burn fiercely"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by mstik(f): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
andyblaze grin

3 Likes

Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by hakunajay(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Andyblaze
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by Crocz(m): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
mstik: andyblaze grin

You're smart,aint you? grin
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by Andyblaze: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
Crocz:

You're smart,aint you? grin
me or her
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by Dreyl(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Spacegoat
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by BoiledCorn: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
Andyblaze kiss kiss
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by mstik(f): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
you've come again
since when did ou become female
BoiledCorn: Andyblaze kiss kiss
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by Crocz(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
Andyblaze: me or her

Actually I meant her bt I think you are too grin
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by Crocz(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dreyl: Spacegoat

That one too...looks like they are twin brothers
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by BoiledCorn: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
mstik: you've come again
since when did ou become female
mstik kiss kiss ahav miss you kiss kiss
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by mstik(f): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
lol me too
bet answer my question na
BoiledCorn: mstik kiss kiss ahav miss you kiss kiss
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by ShirelleBaby: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
^^those TWO females though
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by Andyblaze: 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Crocz:

Actually I meant her bt I think you are too grin

But everyone insult me infact check out my new thread to see I'm a real dunce
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by Dreyl(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
Crocz:

That one too...looks like they are twin brothers
true cheesy
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
ARRAMILOLE
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by mstik(f): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
me tongue
Andyblaze: me or her
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by Andyblaze: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
mstik: me tongue
me and you or just you?angry angry

#BITG
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by mstik(f): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
just me undecided
Andyblaze: me and you or just you?angry angry

#BITG
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dreyl: Spacegoat
DReyl!!!! Upon they say the name start with A o.... naso you like spacegoat reach?
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
BoiledCorn: mstik kiss kiss ahav miss you kiss kiss
Female? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by BoiledCorn: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
mstik: lol me too
bet answer my question na
missberrypop5: Female? shocked shocked shocked
I don't even know myself angry
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by Crocz(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
Andyblaze:

But everyone insult me infact check out my new thread to see I'm a real dunce

The question is "are you?"
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
BoiledCorn: I don't even know myself angry
lol angry well, i think this later-babe is a female version of both Andyblaze and spacegoat grin grin
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by teewai3(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
who d hell is Andyblaze
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by Acidosis(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
smh
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by Elkewwty(f): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
grin grin lmao
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by datguru: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
grin grin
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
Na yahoo i go do at last.. Lwtmb grin
Re: Life History Of A Funny Nairalander In Pictures by Crocz(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
teewai3: who d hell is Andyblaze

Andyblaze is all you see in those pictures above...everything about him!

(1) (Reply)

Who Fine Pass Photo / Beauty Is Not Enough Sometimes / funny picture to make your day..What Will Be Your Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.