Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Scratched Off MTN Recharge Card - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scratched Off MTN Recharge Card (1426 Views)

First Come, First Serve!!! Grab MTN Recharge Cards. / Mtn Recharge Promo Scam / How To Generate Free Recharge Card Pins Online And Make Free Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scratched Off MTN Recharge Card by naijarates(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
We normally give out free recharge cards to visitors that rate on our site (Link on my signature). As i was scratching one of the 750 cards right now i scratched off 2 digits. I cant seem to tell what they are now. i guessed twice but still invalid, Please how can i get the pin ? is it possible to use the serial no ? I cant let 750 go like that.

And if you have not been winning free recharge cards on our site, feel free to click the link on my signature to start rating and Winning.

Can anyone help me get this pin ?
Re: Scratched Off MTN Recharge Card by Lovetinz(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Np problem.
Send me the pin you have, I will try from 01 -99 on different phones to complete the recharge pin.
Re: Scratched Off MTN Recharge Card by jairusben(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
Mtccheeew,,,anoda fake naija story embarassed
Re: Scratched Off MTN Recharge Card by McWhillion(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
If this is some cheap publicity stunt to hype your website, try again
Re: Scratched Off MTN Recharge Card by naijarates(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
McWhillion: If this is some cheap publicity stunt to hype your website, try again

No Games Bro, as some NL members say, Pictures or idonbelivit. People when, When you rate you stand a chance of winning. But the issue here is i scratched of the pin on one of the 2 750 cards im holding.

Re: Scratched Off MTN Recharge Card by Lovetinz(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2014
No ..No.. The issue is that you don't know where MTN's office is located. grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month And Welcome To The Second Half Of The Year To All Nairalanders ! / 12 Signs Someone Is Manipulating And Controlling You / Bassey Ironbar, Serving The Nation Despite All Odds - Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.