Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,625 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Kim Kardashian Poses Nude For British GQ, Details Kanye West Sex Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Poses Nude For British GQ, Details Kanye West Sex Life (1880 Views)

Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby / Kanye West’s Sex Life With Kim Kardashian Reviewed / Kim Kardashian Was Involved In Kanye West' Sex Life Well Before They Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Poses Nude For British GQ, Details Kanye West Sex Life by newspostng(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
Kim Kardashian West says she won't release another sex tape, but that her sex life is "amazing."

Kim Kardashian West, who is on the cover of the British GQ this month, addresses her relationship with Kanye West in the magazine.

“My husband Kanye and I have an amazing sex life,” she says in the cover story, according to the New York Daily News. “So far as the sex tape is concerned, whether or not we’ve made another … If we have, it’s never something I want to go public...I never want to make the same mistake twice.”

Kardashian was in a sex tape that also featured Ray J. That video was released in 2007.

Click here to view photos

"

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Poses Nude For British GQ, Details Kanye West Sex Life by newspostng(m): 1:07am On Mar 31, 2017
no1 poornstar
Re: Kim Kardashian Poses Nude For British GQ, Details Kanye West Sex Life by Konquest: 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
newspostng:
Kim Kardashian West says she won't release another sex tape, but that her sex life is "amazing."

Kim Kardashian West, who is on the cover of the British GQ this month, addresses her relationship with Kanye West in the magazine.

“My husband Kanye and I have an amazing sex life,” she says in the cover story, according to the New York Daily News. “So far as the sex tape is concerned, whether or not we’ve made another … If we have, it’s never something I want to go public...I never want to make the same mistake twice.”

Kardashian was in a sex tape that also featured Ray J. That video was released in 2007.

Click here to view photos

"
Tiwa Savage should come
and get schooled here! grin

(1) (Reply)

M.i Disses Fellow Label Mate Ice Prince On Twitter. / Omawumi Megbele Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / A New Snake Danagerous Revealed!!! See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.