Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle (7447 Views)

World Richest President (photos) / APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) / Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
MEET The World Richest President And His filthy rich lifestyle: 4 yachts, 58 aircraft, 20 homes and a $75,000 toilet!Here’s the Russian President Vladimir V. Putin who is rumored to be among the world’s wealthiest men, with a fortune worth tens of billions, which he of-course denies. Born in a middle class Soviet family, Putin who also once compared ruling Russia to being a ‘galley slave’ reportedly lives a ‘king-size’ lifestyle with access to Presidential perks including four grand yachts, 20 homes with opulent fittings, 58 aircrafts with one Russian-made Ilyushin Presidential jet with a $75,000 toilet, not to forget Putin’s ultra-expensive watch collection worth $700,000.
Vladimir Putin's leads a filthy rich lifestyle with 4 yachts, 58 aircraft and 20 homes
“I have worked like a galley slave throughout these eight years, morning till night,” said President Putin to media in 2008. However, the $2.5 billion a year lifestyle unraveled in the report titled ‘The Life of Galley Slave’ by the opposition parties says otherwise.
This alleged Russian President has a total of 20 palatial residences, including the recent mysterious $950 million outlandish Italianate palace located on the Black Sea coast. Other palaces include Constantine Palace, a Czarist-era estate on the Gulf of Finland, a ski lodge in the Caucasus Mountains, and a Gothic revival palace in the Moscow region, to name a few.
And, President Putin’s fleet of 58 aircrafts include 15 helicopters, along with 43 other aircrafts, including two Dassault Falcon executive jets, an Airbus, and an Ilyushin Il-96 airliner that features an $18-million cabin fitted out by jewelers from the monastery town of Sergiyev Posad, and a $75,000 toilet.
And, the President’s road commuting is handled by a fleet of some 700 ultra-luxurious vehicles, including some of the world’s most expensive cars.
Further, out of the four luxury yachts, one was a ‘gift’ from an affluent Russian billionaire, and the other 53.7-metre yacht comes with a designer interior, a spa pool, wine cellar and waterfall.

Notably, all of the photographs and figures in the much-talked about report comes from the public sources. However, this report doesn’t mentions that many of the properties it lists as presidential residencies also serve money-making functions, when the President is not staying there.
Interestingly, the Russian public opinion has mixed views about this official corruption.
Russian President’s official salary has been listed as $115,000, which is almost six times the worth of his watch collection of $700,000, which includes some of the world’s most expensive watches.

2 Likes

Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by raumdeuter: 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dem never meet Nigerian president Goodluck Ebola jonathan who spends 1bn per year on food

18 Likes

Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
And so? USA trying to bring this man down in any possible means.. Yseww

16 Likes

Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
And so? USA trying to bring this man down in any possible means.. Yseww
Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by Asemo11(m): 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
raumdeuter: Dem never meet Nigerian president Goodluck Ebola jonathan who spends 1bn per year on food

and so

15 Likes

Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by Asemo11(m): 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
i jos love dis putin of a guy

7 Likes

Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by galadima77(m): 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
Mellin: And so? USA trying to bring this man down in any possible means.. Yseww

i tell yah.....they (USA) bn trying to bring this guy down since 1850. the guy is just untouchable...nothing like some Ghadafi, Sadam...he's giving not just the US but some EU states real pain.

sadly enough many leaders in Naija have more expensive watches and live beyond their earnings too. But hey!!! who gives a sh*t? Our thieves aint anybody's priority for now.

Naija leaders been milking us dry since 1823. smh

9 Likes

Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by perry2020(f): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2014
5naira: MEET The World Richest President And His filthy rich lifestyle: 4 yachts, 58 aircraft, 20 homes and a $75,000 toilet!Here’s the Russian President Vladimir V. Putin who is rumored to be among the world’s wealthiest men, with a fortune worth tens of billions, which he of-course denies. Born in a middle class Soviet family, Putin who also once compared ruling Russia to being a ‘galley slave’ reportedly lives a ‘king-size’ lifestyle with access to Presidential perks including four grand yachts, 20 homes with opulent fittings, 58 aircrafts with one Russian-made Ilyushin Presidential jet with a $75,000 toilet, not to forget Putin’s ultra-expensive watch collection worth $700,000.

Vladimir Putin's leads a filthy rich lifestyle with 4 yachts, 58 aircraft and 20 homes

“I have worked like a galley slave throughout these eight years, morning till night,” said President Putin to media in 2008. However, the $2.5 billion a year lifestyle unraveled in the report titled ‘The Life of Galley Slave’ by the opposition parties says otherwise.

This alleged Russian President has a total of 20 palatial residences, including the recent mysterious $950 million outlandish Italianate palace located on the Black Sea coast. Other palaces include Constantine Palace, a Czarist-era estate on the Gulf of Finland, a ski lodge in the Caucasus Mountains, and a Gothic revival palace in the Moscow region, to name a few.
And, President Putin’s fleet of 58 aircrafts include 15 helicopters, along with 43 other aircrafts, including two Dassault Falcon executive jets, an Airbus, and an Ilyushin Il-96 airliner that features an $18-million cabin fitted out by jewelers from the monastery town of Sergiyev Posad, and a $75,000 toilet.
And, the President’s road commuting is handled by a fleet of some 700 ultra-luxurious vehicles, including some of the world’s most expensive cars.
Further, out of the four luxury yachts, one was a ‘gift’ from an affluent Russian billionaire, and the other 53.7-metre yacht comes with a designer interior, a spa pool, wine cellar and waterfall.

Notably, all of the photographs and figures in the much-talked about report comes from the public sources. However, this report doesn’t mentions that many of the properties it lists as presidential residencies also serve money-making functions, when the President is not staying there.

Interestingly, the Russian public opinion has mixed views about this official corruption.
Russian President’s official salary has been listed as $115,000, which is almost six times the worth of his watch collection of $700,000, which includes some of the world’s most expensive watches.
I so love putin he is my role model and hez a rascal.

5 Likes

Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by timawoku(m): 12:09am On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
I so love putin he is my role model and hez a rascal.
the guy dey totori me gaan

4 Likes

Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by lilprinze: 12:22am On Sep 06, 2014
Vladimir V. Putin is living life to the fullest yet the US are busy hating on him and trying to bring him down by all means just like they brought Gaddafi down and confiscated most of his properties worth over $100 billion

3 Likes

Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by eph12(m): 12:32am On Sep 06, 2014
lilprinze: Vladimir V. Putin is living life to the fullest yet the US are busy hating on him and trying to bring him down by all means just like they brought Gaddafi down and confiscated most of his properties worth over $100 billion
His properties worth over $100 billion you say? Now just imagine that a Nigerian leader is rumored to have such property, what would be your reaction?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by slap1(m): 12:38am On Sep 06, 2014
Go Putin!

1 Like

Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by 100Cents: 5:17am On Sep 06, 2014
I must comment.

I just did...

1 Like

Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by dridowu: 5:22am On Sep 06, 2014
We 2 have sm1 dt eat 1billion naira worth of food yearly. So noting new

2 Likes

Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by EmmaOgbu(m): 5:45am On Sep 06, 2014
More
Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by tyson99(m): 5:59am On Sep 06, 2014
Make he chop life no time
Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by lilprinze: 5:59am On Sep 06, 2014
eph12:
His properties worth over $100 billion you say? Now just imagine that a Nigerian leader is rumored to have such property, what would be your reaction?
My reaction would be that they looted our money Gaddafi was the president of Libya for 42 years so it's possible he could acquire such amount of properties when he was president and he treated the people of Libya well compared, to our own politicians, who would not treat us well only to be looting our money. If a Nigerian ever rule this country for up to 20 years am sure his properties would be worth over $500 billion .

4 Likes

Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by DaVinChiSam(m): 6:17am On Sep 06, 2014
Money makes people go mad
Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by hatux: 6:22am On Sep 06, 2014
undecided
Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by McGg: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2014
Mr.Putin is a made man so US should just go and die and stop.bullying
Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by amakufrancis(m): 6:35am On Sep 06, 2014
I swear lack of money is the root of some evils...
Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by MisterLongman(m): 6:36am On Sep 06, 2014
Now I know why putin is very arrogant.
Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by jnrbayano(m): 6:37am On Sep 06, 2014
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.
Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by priscaoge(f): 6:43am On Sep 06, 2014
MEET The World
Richest President And His
filthy rich lifestyle: 4
yachts, 58 aircraft, 20
homes and a $75,000
TOILET!

Toilet Is there any other thing that means Toilet apart from d one I know?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by omenka(m): 6:48am On Sep 06, 2014
Anyone who thinks Putin is worth up to $100bill must have believed that Niel Armstrong flew on the back of an Ostrich to the moon!!

4 Likes

Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 06, 2014
The US are always hypocritical in their doings... It's high time they just realised that they can't control everybody.

Dear Putin! Pls carry on. Don't stop.

2 Likes

Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2014
After all is said...sad
Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by eph12(m): 7:04am On Sep 06, 2014
lilprinze: My reaction would be that they looted our money Gaddafi was the president of Libya for 42 years so it's possible he could acquire such amount of properties when he was president and he treated the people of Libya well compared, to our own politicians, who would not treat us well only to be looting our money. If a Nigerian ever rule this country for up to 20 years am sure his properties would be worth over $500 billion .
Yeah right. Its okay to believe whatever you wanna believe. Just know that there were many Libyans not pleased with Gaddafi even as we have some people here that could swear with their generation that Those our leaders you have termed corrupt are the best things to happen to them.
Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by Dreyl(m): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2014
priscaoge: MEET The World
Richest President And His
filthy rich lifestyle: 4
yachts, 58 aircraft, 20
homes and a $75,000
TOILET!

Toilet Is there any other thing that means Toilet apart from d one I know?

That's how a billionaire lifestyle is,everything about them is posh,i won't be surprised if he have an aircondition in his toilet and kitchen. grin
Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by Dreyl(m): 7:13am On Sep 06, 2014
U.S.A hating on putin since he became the president of russia.

4 Likes

Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by duni04(m): 7:19am On Sep 06, 2014
Lol. The western media will never stop hating on this guy. Very ridiculous article! Adding official presidential houses and the Presidential aircraft as part of the presidents possessions.Just like saying camp david belongs to Obama, or Airforce One is Obama's personal plane. The western media feeds people with lies like this one to instigate people to topple their governments, like they did in Libya and Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle by priscaoge(f): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Dreyl: That's how a billionaire lifestyle is,everything about them is posh,i won't be surprised if he have an aircondition in his toilet and kitchen. grin
Lolz..There must be an 'AC' inside the toilet that worth such moneygrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. / Plateau South Senator, Daduut Float Mobilisation Initiative For Tinubu, APC / Ritual Murder Allegation: Terrible With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.