Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

WOW! Order Your Infinix ZERO And Get Free 500mb Data MONTHLY For 1 Year @21k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / WOW! Order Your Infinix ZERO And Get Free 500mb Data MONTHLY For 1 Year @21k (1425 Views)

Infinix Hot Note X551 Is The Hybrid Of The Infinix Zero And Infinix Hot / Order Your *BNIB DELL Inspiron Laptop* I3-2350m, 2.3Ghz, 4GB Mem; 500GB HDD / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW! Order Your Infinix ZERO And Get Free 500mb Data MONTHLY For 1 Year @21k by damcqute(m): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hmmmm... If you were not lucky enough to pre-order, here is your CHANCE to own it. the AMAZING INFINIX ZERO can be gotten now with delivery within 5-7days for just n20,900. And each phone comes with a free 500mb data courtesy etisalat every month for a whole year! WOW! It is a 13mp camera, octa core processor carrying the latest android OS, KITKAT with gorilla glass 3 surrounding it for optimum protection against any possible damage. to read the full specs, visit http://qbizlinx.com/entries/reviews/product-review-infinix-zero-x506

And it comes at a stunning price of TWENTY THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY. You dont believe? simply click here to order and pay on delivery.http:///infinix-zero/?k_id=mcquadri at this discounted price.

if you are still not convinced, you need to watch these short video clips as well on http://www.qbizlinx.com/konga
I ordered for mine on monday, it was delivered today(friday) because i stay in Ogun state. You could have yours within 5 days.
this will be my 2nd infinix phone and i am very sure it is worthy of use! its no risk, order now! HERE

THIS IS NOT AN ADVERT, IT IS AN ADVICE
Re: WOW! Order Your Infinix ZERO And Get Free 500mb Data MONTHLY For 1 Year @21k by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 06, 2014
the specs are okay, but the battery no follow.
Re: WOW! Order Your Infinix ZERO And Get Free 500mb Data MONTHLY For 1 Year @21k by damcqute(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2014
imas: the specs are okay, but the battery no follow.
true, on paper, the battery seems quite average. but i am in the process of testing it. been using it since last night on wifi after it was fully charged while also testing the camera function nd taking numerous pictures, playing music and videos and you wont believe i still have 80% left? i will be posting the pictures i took with it on another thread and on blog page www.qbizlinx.com/konga
Re: WOW! Order Your Infinix ZERO And Get Free 500mb Data MONTHLY For 1 Year @21k by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2014
damcqute:
true, on paper, the battery seems quite average. but i am in the process of testing it. been using it since last night on wifi after it was fully charged while also testing the camera function nd taking numerous pictures, playing music and videos and you wont believe i still have 80% left? i will be posting the pictures i took with it on another thread and on blog page www.qbizlinx.com/konga
If that's the case, I think this will be my next phone.

1 Like

Re: WOW! Order Your Infinix ZERO And Get Free 500mb Data MONTHLY For 1 Year @21k by damcqute(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2014
gotten yours yet? if you arent convinced yet, visit www.qbizlinx.com/konga
Re: WOW! Order Your Infinix ZERO And Get Free 500mb Data MONTHLY For 1 Year @21k by damcqute(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2014
Re: WOW! Order Your Infinix ZERO And Get Free 500mb Data MONTHLY For 1 Year @21k by damcqute(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2014
seems KONGA.COMis playing us ten ten, abi na monkey post. 1st it was the Black 8gb version that was available, then the white 16gb version. now its the WHITE 8GB VERSION as others are now out of stock till God knows when. hmmmm .Diaris God o. If you wanna order for the WHITE 8GB version, simply click HERE.

(1) (Reply)

Sony Bluetooth Headphones For Sale / HP Spectre X360 2in1 Convertible Core I7 8GB Ram And 256 SSD For Sale (SOLD) / Lpg Gas Bottles Dealers/buyers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.