Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? (2361 Views)

Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! / 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by angela98(f): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
MizMyColi: shocked You! I remember you from the blind date thread.
Welcome back.

A lot's happened.
The latest as you might have noticed, thanks to Mr Seun & team, is that all your follower requests now have the sections which they frequent.
There's also the share post feature, it allows for easy dispatch of important posts to your followers, you can share yours too!

There's Temigracie too....
Between last month and now
She has the highest number of thread opened because of her.
Some be beefing, others be loving.

There's a new troll called liability, posing as an (f). Then there's 5naira too.

MrCork's preference for lightskinned females hasn't changed.

We haven't been seeing much meaningful topics, but its still fun all the same.

Politics section is being quarantined, though I'm always on the lookout for threads that'll likely be removed.
That's where you get to laugh out loud, and heartily too.

Waow!
You must be a very likable person.
See as I just siddon dey analyse grin

Anyhoo
Hope this suffices, kind of.
wink
thanks babe. What I noticed is that most of the topics have similarities. Eventhough they are put in different sentences but they are still meaning same thing. For example...a topic which says "what age did you disvirgin" and another says "what age did u first had sex?"..its same to me. Boring...anyway, how have u been?..hugs grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by angela98(f): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
priscaoge: Lmsaogringrincheesy

@Kachisbarbie My homegirl abi my 'Co-Wife'cheesygringrin.

+ @Kachisbarbie is still d hottest babe on NL..#NoRivalgringrin

+@Airforce1 is still in United States of Ajengunle monitoring all dem Babes 4 Festaccheesycheesygrin(I de respect this guygrin )
abeg gist me who is the new home girl grin ;
Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by angela98(f): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
blaxx: Let's ask google.

google, wetin she miss?

Google:
she missed
blaxx wink,
jennyluv7575...
and some other decent peeps plus meaningful topics and post.
--------------------------------------------------------

hmm plus including you..you forgot to add grin grin
Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by jennylove7575(f): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
angela98: you Dont mean it? I always thought boiledcorn is a male.. shocked..for mrcork, maybe he is destined to marry Oyibo girl..ha ha..
destined wetin?..that boy weh no fine? Many people are just so fake in this nl..I can tell the genuine ones...like boiledcorn, barywhyte, eruth, etc are fake...mrcork...is attention seeker.. cheesy
Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by MrCork: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
jennylove7575: how old are you? The last time I checked Nairaland ain't a place for "finding a man". There are so many dating sites definitely not nl. Nairaland is a debate forum. You have got some bad writing habit as well..always type correctly when talking trash. So people can atleast try to make sense of your trash..small pikin.

^^^.anger and frustration in the making....juss coz she cant find man,she started cussin innocent citizen...typical Nigeria woman...i bet she dark skin! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by Sunbellar: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
@ jennylove7575 re you the one on your profile pic?
Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by MizMyColi(f): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
priscaoge:
I can't help but LMAOcheesycheesygringrin I swear u just made my daycheesycheesy See analysis oooooo. Lol. So many Monikers with (f) keep flooding NLgrin

You 4got to add that Andyblaz haven't changed with his dribbling threadcheesycheesy

That Dude, Lala wetin sef is still obsessed with Celebrity gistcheesycheesy
Hehehehe

Thanks Hun.

Mehn! shocked shocked
You have finish the analysis ni grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by MizMyColi(f): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
angela98: thanks babe. What I noticed is that most of the topics have similarities. Eventhough they are put in different sentences but they are still meaning same thing. For example...a topic which says "what age did you disvirgin" and another says "what age did u first had sex?"..its same to me. Boring...anyway, how have u been?..hugs grin
Been doing Great! cheesy
Thanks. smiley
Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
MizMyColi: Hi Kelvin, *double winks*
Xup Bae? *tripple winks*

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:00am On Sep 07, 2014
Welcome back.

A lot's happened.
The latest as you might have noticed, thanks to Mr Seun & team, is that all your follower requests now have the sections which they frequent.
There's also the share post feature, it allows for easy dispatch of important posts to your followers, you can share yours too!

There's a new troll called liability, posing as an (f). Then there's 5naira too.

Politics section is being quarantined, though I'm always on the lookout for threads that'll likely be removed.

Waow!

Anyhoo
wink

Seun, pls change her username to NairalandOfofo. Haba! Kilode? Olorun ma je k'ejo pa e (Amin).
Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 07, 2014
Welcome back.

A lot's happened.

Waow!

Anyhoo
wink
And its a post like this that makes "Nairalanding" worth it..

gringringringrin

I love your sense of humor

Btw,a big thanks to oga @ the top and his crew,I'm really enjoying this "share" feature...strength to do more!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by MizMyColi(f): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
nabsprada:
And its a post like this that makes "Nairalanding" worth it..

gringringringrin

I love your sense of humor

Btw,a big thanks to oga @ the top and his crew,I'm really enjoying this "share" feature...strength to do more!!!
LoL
cheesy grin
Thanks.
Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by MizMyColi(f): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
53cur3m0d3:

Seun, pls change her username to NairalandOfofo. Haba! Kilode? Olorun ma je k'ejo pa e (Amin).

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LoL, you're a programmer.
I have a faint idea what your world is like.

Amin and right back at'chya @Prayer - whatever that means.

undecided
Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by AfricanApple(f): 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
if na the things wey dey happen be dat, na im be say ah no miss anytin
Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: if na the things wey dey happen be dat, na im be say ah no miss anytin
Na U be thisshockedshockedshockedkisskisskiss
Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by AfricanApple(f): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Na U be thisshockedshockedshockedkisskisskiss
na me o. *turns around*

how u dey
Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: na me o. *turns around*

how u dey
I dey fine o.
Pls come and gimme a tight warm hug jare.
Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by AfricanApple(f): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
I dey fine o.
Pls come and gimme a tight warm hug jare.
no ooo, ah don repent. just a wave is enuf. but ah fit disrepent tomorrow o

ah miss una o
Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: no ooo, ah don repent. just a wave is enuf. but ah fit disrepent tomorrow o

ah miss una o
Lolz...
Pls hold unto ya wave, lemme wait 4 U to disrepent tmrw xo i kan receive my hug and kiss jare
Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by Barywhyte(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
jennylove7575: destined wetin?..that boy weh no fine? Many people are just so fake in this nl..I can tell the genuine ones...like boiledcorn, barywhyte, eruth, etc are fake...mrcork...is attention seeker.. cheesy

Did you say am fake, young woman?? And whts that suppose to mean?
Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by Barywhyte(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
angela98: My niaraland buddies abeg gist me......what have I missed? Wetin don happen. grin grin

me. havent you missed me? YOU hv got questions to answer anyway
Re: I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
MizMyColi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LoL, you're a programmer.
I have a faint idea what your world is like.

Amin and right back at'chya @Prayer - whatever that means.

undecided

Great sense of humor ma'am. U wanna know more about a programmer's world? U should date one of us, prolly me (Can I get an amen?).
@prayer, I was amazed at the way U strung together every finicky detail in a single post. That's how an Amebo 'd naturally. So I said a simple prayer " say make God no let talk talk kill U". Let me know should U need more prayers ( I'm prayerfully generous Abi generously prayerful - choose one).

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

King Duke IX Of Calabar,(1895). Wore 2 Crowns. / Badagry Coconutoil For Sale / Biography Of Peter Obi| Meet Pdp's 2019 Vice Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.