Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree (51442 Views)

Photos From FUTO Convocation As Okorocha Bags Doctorate Degree / Yale University: Withdraw The Honorary Doctorate Degree Given To Ngozi Iweala Of / Patience Jonathan Honoured With Doctorate Degree In South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by apolonius(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
Inspirational feats;they all deserve huge plaudits!
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by Nestor021: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
Visit and register @ www.felicityglobal.com.ng to learn how you can start generating and selling your own data bundle and start making money. The forum is free to join. We also have lots of free tutorials you can benefit from.
Enjoy and Share!!!
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by damola311: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
JerryJJZ: Dat no 6 guy (Chinko) is really wearing a spec without eyes. abi na only me see am??

May ur blindness be heal in jesus name.... Oh boy, eyes dey pain u o
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by firstolalekan(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
Imoobot: The youngest prof at @12
guy! u wan kill person grin
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by Nerosoft19(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
i'm 21 n still in level 1.. i need to hang my self
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by tuffgongjo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
Cutekemitola: Nice one @ Op wow wish dis could just happen to a Nigerian....some still dey write jamb at the age of 23 *saddening* God bless naija
You mean Waec?
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by M4gunners: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chei no black Man @all.
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by tuffgongjo(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
oluwato69sin: Mechanical engineering 400level 19years by 22 I should have MSC then if money dey I should get my PhD in mechatronics eng by 24 25 abeg for a Nigerian ,I no try
guy u don try jare.
E no easy for this "Jungle".
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
Kudos to them but. I still love my Bosses. Nikola Tesla and Albert Einstein. By the way why is there no engineering person there?
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by tuffgongjo(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nerosoft19: i'm 21 n still in level 1.. i need to hang my self
some that are older than you are,are still seeking(admission),so be grateful for what you have.

1 Like

Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by Stevejog(m): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
MTN DATA PLAN FOR ALL
MTN DATA PLAN FOR ALL
We Buy, share nd sell MTN cheap data plan. For every phone.
Works on PC and others, valid for a month.
250mb = #400
500mb = #700
750mb = #900
1gb= #1200.
Not a scam, and it is legal.
Contact us for more clarification and to order for on 08063397495 or 08037105350.
Thanks
Help re-broadcast
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by oluwato69sin(m): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
tuffgongjo: guy u don try jare.
E no easy for this "Jungle".
as in At 19 my mates wey we finish sec sef ,some still dey write jamb
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
Izrhiell: Kudos to them but. I still love my Bosses. Nikola Tesla and Albert Einstein. By the way why is there no engineering person there?

Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by tuffgongjo(m): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
oluwato69sin: as in At 19 my mates wey we finish sec sef ,some still dey write jamb
some still dey re sit for waec or Nabteb sef.

1 Like

Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by 0955eb027(m): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
Afta graduating with 2.2 in mathematics at 24 and ilorin is stil dancin azonto with pg admission list... I ll try to achieve d same feat maybe in anoda lyf sha
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
He doesn't look smart at all tho
benbuks: 2. Kim Ung-Yong – 15
Image Source
Imagine being a guest student at a university
when you’re three years old and being invited to
do research for NASA when you’re eight. It’s
pretty hard to wrap your mind around. Yet
South Korean former child prodigy Kim Ung-
Yong doesn’t have to imagine; for him, it was a
reality. Still, Kim’s 10 years at NASA weren’t
exactly happy ones. He says, “I led my life like a
machine – I woke up, solved the daily assigned
equation, ate, slept, and so forth. I really didn’t
know what I was doing, and I was lonely and
had no friends.” He also missed his mother.
Although Kim, born in 1963, earned his PhD at
the astoundingly young age of 15 and appeared
in the Guinness Book of World Records for
having the “Highest IQ,” he is quick to point out
that academic success is not always the measure
of a person. “Society should not judge anyone
with unilateral standards – everyone has
different learning levels, hopes, talents, and
dreams and we should respect that.”
Kim, who currently works at Chungbuk National
University, says he’s doing what he really wants
to do. He’s happy, and in the end, that’s what
really counts.
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by tuffgongjo(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=Izrhiell][/quote]Tesla was brilliant,but not Wise that is why he is in the second class of great men.
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by tuffgongjo(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
oluseyioba: He doesn't look smart at all tho
a classic example of "Judge not a book by its cover".
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by babeflenz(f): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
[b][/b]
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by tuffgongjo(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nice list but most men who Shaped the world were not that educated,some were not even educated @ all.
E.g Faraday,Thomas " the wizard of menlo park"edison.
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by ecjosephine1: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hp I make FP.I wonder if naija can evr produce ds such prodigies!
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by nedz(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
We make it easier for you to grow your Business and Social contacts on BlackBerry Messenger,Twitter and other Social Networks by connecting you with people from all over the world based on your Skills and Needs.
For example, if you register as an Event Planner, anyone in need of an Event Planner can look you up and contact you directly. You can also connect with people who have similar Skills and Expertise to you. It's that simple!
Registration is absolutely FREE! Come join the community, pick a Profession, share and exchange your contact info and make new friends, start a relationship or build new business contacts!
Visit and register with us today
http://naibac.com/register_page.php?source=referred&referer=Versatility

1 Like

Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chai! And i'm planning to become a graduate at 20...
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
True story
tuffgongjo: a classic example of "Judge not a book by its cover".
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
tuffgongjo: Tesla was brilliant,but not Wise that is why he is in the second class of great men.
Who cares? I Like him that way. I Seen him as a Genius
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by tuffgongjo(m): 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Izrhiell: Who cares? I Like him that way. I Seen him as a Genius
I never said you should,but it doesn't rule out the fact that he was "Used".
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by Archmage(m): 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sexipea: Ama studying Sociology cool
greetingsss. fellow student of society...
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
tuffgongjo: I never said you should,but it doesn't rule out the fact that he was "Used".
Hmmmm I still don't care
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by ketmus4islam(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
I totally agree with you that at the age of 20 you can achieve it. But the only question I want to ask is that, in what country do you want to achieve that?.... Definitely not in Nigeria and I bet you unless the thinking and the educational system changes, you can never find in the next 10years
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=ga1ba2003]the person that was the best PhD student in unilag last section was just 23 yrs old so I guess he should make top 15[ he was 24 sir and he didn't had his first and second degree here but I read of a lady who completed her PhD at 25 in babcock university.
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by Archmage(m): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
all i can deduce is that certain societies have mechanisms of maximizing the potentials of their members. while some others just frustrate human potential e.g one big country on the western coast of Africa........ little wonder some people who struggle here, make waves in western societies.. #wakeupnigeria... you have slept enough
Re: 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree by victorv12(m): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
A 20 years old man is termed a boy in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Private School Owners Are Dubiously Cheating Their Teachers / When You Are The First Graduate In Your Village. / Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.