Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

The Rough Part Of Searching For A Life Partner! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Rough Part Of Searching For A Life Partner! (1005 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Must You See A Pastor Before Choosing A Life Partner? / Is Marriage a Life time Commitment? Live Debate - Semi Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rough Part Of Searching For A Life Partner! by jowhyte(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2014
It bleeds my heart to see lots of eligible singles still trying to get a soul mate! It's no doubt that some have missed it at a much younger age and are now getting desperate to be taken through the aisles to the alter! I once remember a girl 28 yrs old i proposed to marry so many years ago and she refused by saying i was not the will of God for her. Till tomorrow she is still single. When our aged parents got married many years ago! They were most likely matched make without anything like will of God. And their marriages are supper successful inspite of challenges unlike the divorce of today. What could be the most challenging rough part to singles yet to mingle when searching for a soulmate?

1 Like

Re: The Rough Part Of Searching For A Life Partner! by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2014
jowhyte: It bleeds my heart to see lots of eligible singles still trying to get a soul mate! It's no doubt that some have missed it at a much younger age and are now getting desperate to be taken through the aisles to the alter! I once remember a girl 28 yrs old i proposed to marry so many years ago and she refused by saying i was not the will of God for her. Till tomorrow she is still single. When our aged parents got married many years ago! They were most likely matched make without anything like will of God. And their marriages are supper successful inspite of challenges unlike the divorce of today. What could be the most challenging rough part to singles yet to mingle when searching for a soulmate?

And did she tell you she regrets not marrying you? undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Rough Part Of Searching For A Life Partner! by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2014
Nawa oh
Re: The Rough Part Of Searching For A Life Partner! by jowhyte(m): 9:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Phema:

And did she tell you she regrets not marrying you? undecided
you could be right man!
Re: The Rough Part Of Searching For A Life Partner! by jowhyte(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2014
oluseyioba: Nawa oh
the whole thing about getting a soulmate this days kinda funny!
Re: The Rough Part Of Searching For A Life Partner! by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2014
jowhyte: the whole thing about getting a soulmate this days kinda funny!

I have a friend, very pretty lady I tell ya. She has all the trapping to send a man of God to spiritual relegation and the funny thing is she is 29. I asked her a few years back why she ain't married yet and she was like,"I have been waiting for all these "obodo Oyibo" guys meaning she has been out hunting for foreign based guy. I marvelled!

We became really good friend and her expectations of a dream man keep winding down. 2 years ago, she told me that infact she needed a well to do man that can take good care of her and her parents. Shior! Not that her immediate family are poor....middle class and yet she want a man of deep pocket. I still kept my distance but still in touch.

Late last year she got a job with a bank with good package and remuneration and her expectations drop to even accommodate me in the scheme of things. What am I saying? She is tired of waiting for her expectations and have decided to do availability.

If a girl turn down your proposal, it either you ain't attractive or she is materialistic.

1 Like

Re: The Rough Part Of Searching For A Life Partner! by jowhyte(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2014
SeaGold:

I have a friend, very pretty lady I tell ya. She has all the trapping to send a man of God to spiritual relegation and the funny thing is she is 29. I asked her a few years back why she ain't married yet and she was like,"I have been waiting for all these "obodo Oyibo" guys meaning she has been out hunting for foreign based guy. I marvelled!

We became really good friend and her expectations of a dream man keep winding down. 2 years ago, she told me that infact she needed a well to do man that can take good care of her and her parents. Shior! Not that her immediate family are poor....middle class and yet she want a man of deep pocket. I still kept my distance but still in touch.

Late last year she got a job with a bank with good package and remuneration and her expectations drop to even accommodate me in the scheme of things. What am I saying? She is tired of waiting for her expectations and have decided to do availability.

If a girl turn down your proposal, it either you ain't attractive or she is materialistic.
yes you're right but don't think it's the attractiveness coz i am good looking with gr8 height and stature that most ladies will see pretty appealing! I'm sure it's the deep pocket thingy. She fondly has huge flair for big things and exorbitant life!
Re: The Rough Part Of Searching For A Life Partner! by Dygeasy(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2014
So much craze about marriage. These days, it's not even worth the hype. Some people do not even last ten months in matrimony.
Re: The Rough Part Of Searching For A Life Partner! by jowhyte(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2014
Dygeasy: So much craze about marriage. These days, it's not even worth the hype. Some people do not even last ten months in matrimony.
yeah the fuzz is damn crazy
Re: The Rough Part Of Searching For A Life Partner! by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2014
Serzly...na beta prayer point oh
jowhyte: the whole thing about getting a soulmate this days kinda funny!

1 Like

Re: The Rough Part Of Searching For A Life Partner! by bellong: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
jowhyte: It bleeds my heart to see lots of eligible singles still trying to get a soul mate! It's no doubt that some have missed it at a much younger age and are now getting desperate to be taken through the aisles to the alter! I once remember a girl 28 yrs old i proposed to marry so many years ago and she refused by saying i was not the will of God for her. Till tomorrow she is still single. [b]When our aged parents got married many years ago! They were most likely matched make without anything like will of God. And their marriages are supper successful inspite of challenges unlike the divorce of today. [/b]What could be the most challenging rough part to singles yet to mingle when searching for a soulmate?

And who told you that our parents never did any spiritual inquiry?

Have you ever taken time to study marriage practices prior to civilization?

How do they inquire from the gods?

2 Likes

Re: The Rough Part Of Searching For A Life Partner! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
SeaGold:

You mean she later chosed you over the Obodo Oyibo guys and you have settled for her too ...

I will be looking forward to you creating a thread on ''why do girls cheat'' cheesy !

1 Like

Re: The Rough Part Of Searching For A Life Partner! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
jowhyte: What could be the most challenging rough part to singles yet to mingle when searching for a soulmate?
Personally , I don't see any rough part in it and I still believe in the concept of match making .. I.e Introduce me to a girl and Introduce her to me and let us see what we have in common and what we have different and determine wether we could work together !

I find it difficult to accost a lady I don't have somebody beside me who knows her ziggy and who can tell me some hints about her !

Just look great and cool , be professionally , academically and sociably/religiously sound

.... I'm telling you there won't be any rough part in searching because you will endear different ladies to yourself :

Asha:wo , LazyLady, Materialistic, MoneyDigger,SU , extremely beautiful , simply worworish/extreme worworish , face pancake unions etc .....

Then you will select just that one that fits your ziggy !!
Be a Man and ''wo''-man will woo you even the shy ladies !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Hilarious Pics Of Your Child / 4 Things Pregnant Women Should Share With Their Partners / Food For TOT #1! To Be Divorced By Your God Or By Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.