Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Girl Burns Home After Quarreling With Her Mother (picture) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Burns Home After Quarreling With Her Mother (picture) (672 Views)

Why Do People Shouts While Quarreling? ? / Photos : Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide After Quarreling With Boyfriend / Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Burns Home After Quarreling With Her Mother (picture) by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2014
A 14-year-old girl set her home on fire in the early hours while her family was still sleeping using rum and bleach.
The teenager had reportedly been reading a book online on how to kill people after she had a fight with her mother the previous night about doing household chores.
Her mother and younger brother were awakened by an alarm that went off because of the smoke and rushed out to safety.
Firefighters arrived and they started searching for the teenage girl as they had thought she was trapped inside the burning house.
The teenager later texted her mother apologizing for what she did. She has been arrested and charged with attempted murder and arson.

Re: Girl Burns Home After Quarreling With Her Mother (picture) by McWhillion(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Just imagine the foolish girl. I wonder what kind of kids are been raised nowadays.

(1) (Reply)

See Wat Happened 2dis Boi / It/ Siwes Placement At Cnl / 8 Types Of People You Meet In A Viewing Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.