Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months (3611 Views)

PHOTOS: More Revealation About The Busty Actress That Went Na Ked On Set / At 17, My Bra Couldn’t Fit My bosom – Cynthia Morgan / Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by ichommy(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2014
According to MUB,it was reported that Empress Njamah has not paid a lady that goes by the name Nemmy, she sells brazilian hair and she has been ranting that the nollywood actress hasnt paid for her hair after six months. so pathetic…
see chats below;

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2014/09/leaked-bbm-chat-nollywood-actress-that.html

1 Share

Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by echobee(f): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2014
Na wa oooooooo shocked shocked shocked. Na by force to use goat hair ni? angry

5 Likes

Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by Leetunechi: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Liez from the pit of hair hell
Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by Vivly(f): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
How much is the hair sef?
Somehow, I believe this story. Empress being broke after Timaya regained his balls since 2012.

1 Like

Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by perry2020(f): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Not everybody must use human hair
Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by kreamidiva(f): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
Biko where the Nemmy girl dey make i collect my own.
Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by glade319(m): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
nah by force to wear human hair

1 Like

Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by 2romantic: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
U had beta go and beg timaya 2 acept u bk as his mistres broke big azz empres
Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
kreamidiva: Biko where the Nemmy girl dey make i collect my own.
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by goldfish80(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
She should do what other untalented naija women do, which is fvcking a yahoo boy to pay her bills.

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
gud, onigbese
Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by labakeJ(f): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
goldfish80: She should do what other untalented naija women do, which is fvcking a yahoo boy to pay her bills.
angry

1 Like

Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by gbenga4sure(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
xhea na by force to form ni,instead of her plaiting suku,shea dy form

5 Likes

Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by goldfish80(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
labakeJ: angry
sad
labakeJ: angry
Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
Most Naija celebrities are definitely living beyond their means.. This lady is obviously broke

1 Like

Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by kelechiMarie(f): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
gbenga4sure: xhea na by force to form ni,instead of her plaiting suku,shea dy form
or better still cut her hair like chidinma but wait o what exactly is empress' occupation?

1 Like

Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by SpaceGoat: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
my famiky is giving up on me!! pleaa advice + 18 ( discreation advice) https://www.nairaland.com/1891109/what-happen-18-discretion-advice#26081890
Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by ahnie: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
*teamlongnaturalstrands...no need to add artificial*if this gist is true...empress you nor try.
Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by preciouspresy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
Is it by force 2 use another person's hair? Its better to look like chidinma with sense than yvonne nelson with no brain

1 Like

Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by lertee(f): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
I'm not sure this is true,how much does Brazilian hair cost that she won't be able to pay for six months. There are cheaper and good quality Brazilian hair these days.

1 Like

Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by purpple: 12:58am On Sep 07, 2014
I beggy! na 2day person start to owe mony?..it's not a new tin jare,Dangote sef de owe som pple mony,evry body owes mony at one point in life..so why disgrace empress publicly

1 Like

Re: LEAKED BBM CHAT! Actress That Couldn’t Pay For Her Brazilian Hair After 6months by Kunbee: 2:15am On Sep 07, 2014
That bbm chat must be from curve 1 cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Comedian Bovi’sbeautiful Wife And Kids / Kendall Jenner And Her Model Friends Perform On Stage At The Cannes Amfar Gala.. / Is Oritsefemi a Married man at last? (photos) says he nailed it alast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.