Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Future Of A Pharmacist In Nigeria. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Future Of A Pharmacist In Nigeria. (1383 Views)

Will I Get A Job As A Pharmacist At Age 35 / The Pharmacist VS The Medical Doctor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Future Of A Pharmacist In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Please I wanna know the career of a pharmacist in Nigeria. Salary. Job description. Is it a good career here in Nigeria. Please I want you to tell me everything about pharmacy and pharmacy school. Thanks
Re: Future Of A Pharmacist In Nigeria. by darilldrems: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
if you want to know the real information about pharmacist career in Nigeria then you should go to a jobs site and find some career jobs then look at the salary offers and job descriptions. There you will find the real information of what the companies pay and what task they want to give to employees. You can start your search at http://jobsmaster.com.ng
Re: Future Of A Pharmacist In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2014
darilldrems: if you want to know the real information about pharmacist career in Nigeria then you should go to a jobs site and find some career jobs then look at the salary offers and job descriptions. There you will find the real information of what the companies pay and what task they want to give to employees. You can start your search at http://jobsmaster.com.ng
Thank you very much.... God bless, would appreciate more replies

(1) (Reply)

World Safety Organization HSE Training/membership / Vacancy For An Economics Graduate / Prince Certificatin & Lagos Business School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.