Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

If You Could Travel Back In Time, What Would You Change? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Travel Back In Time, What Would You Change? (767 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / If You Could Travel Back In Time How Far Would You Go? Where And Why Would U Go? / If You Could Travel Back In Time, Where Would You Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Travel Back In Time, What Would You Change? by laivwire(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
If you could travel back in time, would you change history? If yes, what?
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
ur pa pennis
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, What Would You Change? by laivwire(m): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
etiosa79: ur pa pennis
??
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2014
Biafran war.
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2014
......Stop Eve from giving Adam apple.
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, What Would You Change? by xcitedjay(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
softsparkyy: ......Stop Eve from giving Adam apple.

You'd prefer Adam eating banana?
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
xcitedjay:

You'd prefer Adam eating banana?
Neither grin
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, What Would You Change? by laivwire(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
softsparkyy: ......Stop Eve from giving Adam apple.
Wow, means we'll be walking the earth naked right now
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
@softsparkyy: you never tell me wetin dey hungry...you may just have to tell me, so I can know where to come in kiss
Ain't sure you wanna know what I would change @OP lipsrsealed
Nope...I won't change anything joor
...lemme think about it
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie: @softsparkyy: you never tell me wetin dey hungry...you may just have to tell me, so I can know where to come in kiss
Ain't sure you wanna know what I would change @OP lipsrsealed
Nope...I won't change anything joor
...lemme think about it
Hahahhaha but you think am naaa..If Eve no give Adam apple make em chop, this world go still be a better place mbok.
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
laivwire:
Wow, means we'll be walking the earth naked right now
Na you talk this one ooo.
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, What Would You Change? by sistar007(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
softsparkyy:
Hahahhaha but you think am naaa..If Eve no give Adam apple make em chop, this world go still be a better place mbok.

So you guys believe this story as real. I thought it was symbolical.
Any story written that the author didn't experience, its a folktale and are passed down through generations, so that they would stop asking unneccessary questions
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
I'd go back to the moment eve was about to feed Adam with the damn apple and bitchslap her till she chokes on the one she ate. Why did she ruin our opportunity to walk around naked without caring? angry angry Imagining them cococandy, farano, miztola, Xtarxhyne and others. grin grin
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time, What Would You Change? by emperorchedda(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
My mum's demise embarassed

(1) (Reply)

20 ways to say i hate you.. / Pregnant Woman Caught After Stealing Car Worth N5m / BREAKING: Nigerian Military Battles Boko Haram As Militants Attempt To Seize Ano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.