Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Learn How To Play Chess & Win A £30 Itunes Gift Voucher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn How To Play Chess & Win A £30 Itunes Gift Voucher (477 Views)

Pearson Test Of English (onine Registeration Voucher Code) / Jamb 2015: Win A Copy Of The Last Days At Forcados College / Jamb Sms Alert Voucher Is Here,text Your Phone Number Now To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Play Chess & Win A £30 Itunes Gift Voucher by kncokolo: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
For my MSc research I need people to participate in an online experiment. It takes between 30 minutes and an hour to complete. You get to learn how to play chess, and every participant is entered into a raffle to win a £30 iTunes gift voucher. I'm aiming for 100 participants so that gives everyone a 1/100 chance of winning. Finally, you also get to help a fellow human being (myself) better himself by getting a masters degree. Thanks to everyone who chooses to participate. I'm forever grateful! Here is the link to sign up: http://gic13kok./sign-up/

(1) (Reply)

Brain Rules: 12 Principles For Surviving And Thriving At Work, Home, And School. / Asp .net Online Training By It Experts In India | Usa | Canada | Uk | Europe / Applying For A Re-mark:how Reliable Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.