Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Obiano Yet To Pay August Salaries. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Yet To Pay August Salaries. (865 Views)

Breaking!! August Salaries To Be DELAYED (FG IS BROKE)!!! / August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed / Fg Ministry Workers‘ August Salaries Unpaid. Is Nigeria Really Broke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Yet To Pay August Salaries. by Frankenstein: 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
I've received complaints from some workers in Anambra that the state government hasn't paid them their August salaries and no reason has been given for the delay.
Re: Obiano Yet To Pay August Salaries. by NwaNimo1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
They are ghost workers..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Yet To Pay August Salaries. by Frankenstein: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
NwaNimo1: They are ghost workers..
No, they are not. None of the teachers working in public primary schools have received their August salary. No pun.
Re: Obiano Yet To Pay August Salaries. by oneeast: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
My mom is a director in the state ministry of works and she has received her salary for August besides the month of August just ended. Probably their salary is being processed at the moment.

Go to other states and see how they are owed for upwards of 6 months without pay.

Frankenstein: No, they are not. None of the teachers working in public primary schools have received their August salary. No pun.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Yet To Pay August Salaries. by Sealeddeal(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
OP,thats very true. I have heard alot of complains from teachers.
Re: Obiano Yet To Pay August Salaries. by Sealeddeal(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
oneeast: My mom is a director in the state ministry of works and she has received her salary for August besides the month of August just ended. Probably their salary is being processed at the moment.

Go to other states and see how they are owed for upwards of 6 months without pay.

so we should compare Obiano with states that owe their workers up to 6months salary and not states that does not owe their workers at all?
Re: Obiano Yet To Pay August Salaries. by oneeast: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
Not exactly but what I am saying is that the month just ended. It could be that their payment is being processed as we speak..

Sealeddeal: so we should compare Obiano with states that owe their workers up to 6months salary and not states that does not owe their workers at all?
Re: Obiano Yet To Pay August Salaries. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
Obiano let the delay be justified and satisfactory at the end.

Anambra is neither Kogi, Benue, Adamawa, Osunistan nor Ekiti.

Make sure everything is alright
Re: Obiano Yet To Pay August Salaries. by ChinDike: 1:22am On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: My mom is a director in the state ministry of works and she has received her salary for August besides the month of August just ended. Probably their salary is being processed at the moment.

Chino, go and take your HIV meds.
Re: Obiano Yet To Pay August Salaries. by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 07, 2014
Frankenstein: I've received complaints from some workers in Anambra that the state government hasn't paid them their August salaries and no reason has been given for the delay.
dude, have not even been paid for august and I work for a private firm...so chill

(1) (Reply)

Sacrifice Our Girls,but Destroy Boko Haram •chibok Girls’ Parents Tell FG. / Hilarious: Man Wearing "Invisible Ring" Jumps Over Bank Counter To Take Cash / Ex-chairman Of NURTW Shot Dead After Accompanying Fayose To Beat Up A Judge In E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.