Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Official: James Rodriguez Of Real Madrid Voted Sexiest Man 2014 + Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Official: James Rodriguez Of Real Madrid Voted Sexiest Man 2014 + Photos (852 Views)

I Am The Sexiest Man In Nollywood - Benson Okonkwo [pictured] / The Best & Worst Dressed At The Future Awards 2014 ( Photos ) / "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official: James Rodriguez Of Real Madrid Voted Sexiest Man 2014 + Photos by Suarezilla(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
James rodriguez has been voted the sexiest man following his heriocs at the world cup and his €80M move to the Santiago Domain. " He is a very attractive man" says Daniella Ospina.." What I like about him is the way he is, his humility" she added. Past winners of the English version of this award are Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Jonny Depp, Matt Damon and Ryan Reynolds. The sexiest man tag now gives James bragging rights over team mate Christiano Ronaldo in the dressing room though the lad would have to prove he is far hotter than his Ballon-d-or winner on the pitch...Culled from Goal.com

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Lady Gaga Responds To Critics - I’d Rather Be Fat Than Shallow / I Keep Seeing Goldie And She Keeps Telling Me I Know Who Killed Her–denrele Edun / Obiwon Celebrates 3 Years Of Marital Bliss, See His Lovely Family – Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.