Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN (1590 Views)

How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria / Sample Coren Technical Report / Industrial Chemistry Vs Pure And Applied Chemistry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN by michealidowu91(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Am an undergraduate studying pure and applied physics from a university of technology , I am somehow confuse what my chances are in the labour market after graduating in pure and applied physic. I initially wanted to study electrical engineering but when I saw the visibility of gaining admission into elect elect no to be sure. I choosed physic as an alternative Can I still have the tittle of engr after proceeding for masters in instrumentational engineering
Re: Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN by Mblem(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Are u after title or career?
Re: Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN by ugreat(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2014
Brotherly,get focused. Study ur Physics well, u are an assest in the world. No let title or certificate kill ur future!
Re: Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN by michealidowu91(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Thanks bro. it just because of the crave for engineer in nigeria. That was y I asked.
Re: Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN by Jamzig1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
we share d same plight bro...i wanted to study civil engineering but i was offered physics...after Bsc. how can i divert to my dream course
Re: Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN by mosco10: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
bro..to b honest.. if u dont study any engineering programme forget it. but u can achieve dat by switching to any engineering programme.. u are studying a right course.. keep it up
Re: Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN by Jamzig1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
mosco10: bro..to b honest.. if u dont study any engineering programme forget it. but u can achieve dat by switching to any engineering programme.. u are studying a right course.. keep it up

how do i do that?
Re: Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
You cannot be registrable with COREN if you do not have a Bachelors in Engineering. However at the higher level(Msc Elect/ PhD Elect) which will be advisable to be outside the Country. You still have very good chances but COREN is not part of them.

(1) (Reply)

Harvester's Skill Acquisition Program / Top 10 Oil And Gas Companies / How To Prepare For Civil Engineering Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.