Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN (1676 Views)

How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria / Sample Coren Technical Report / Industrial Chemistry Vs Pure And Applied Chemistry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN by michealidowu91(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Am an undergraduate studying pure and applied physics from a university of technology , I am somehow confuse what my chances are in the labour market after graduating in pure and applied physic. I initially wanted to study electrical engineering but when I saw the visibility of gaining admission into elect elect no to be sure. I choosed physic as an alternative Can I still have the tittle of engr after proceeding for masters in instrumentational engineering
Re: Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN by Mblem(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Are u after title or career?
Re: Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN by ugreat(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2014
Brotherly,get focused. Study ur Physics well, u are an assest in the world. No let title or certificate kill ur future!
Re: Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN by michealidowu91(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Thanks bro. it just because of the crave for engineer in nigeria. That was y I asked.
Re: Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN by Jamzig1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
we share d same plight bro...i wanted to study civil engineering but i was offered physics...after Bsc. how can i divert to my dream course
Re: Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN by mosco10: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
bro..to b honest.. if u dont study any engineering programme forget it. but u can achieve dat by switching to any engineering programme.. u are studying a right course.. keep it up
Re: Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN by Jamzig1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
mosco10: bro..to b honest.. if u dont study any engineering programme forget it. but u can achieve dat by switching to any engineering programme.. u are studying a right course.. keep it up

how do i do that?
Re: Can a pure and applied physicist get the tittle of an Engineer by COREN by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
You cannot be registrable with COREN if you do not have a Bachelors in Engineering. However at the higher level(Msc Elect/ PhD Elect) which will be advisable to be outside the Country. You still have very good chances but COREN is not part of them.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Nigeria Police Force Recruitment / How To Get Free 100naira To Bet On Football Matches Online / Professional Intensive Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.