Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Bypass Administrator's Password On Any System - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Bypass Administrator's Password On Any System (2051 Views)

How To Bypass Password On Laptop / Tools To Bypass Firewalls / How Do I Disable Or Bypass My ISP Firewall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bypass Administrator's Password On Any System by uduak6630: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2008
HELLO EVERY ONE IF U R READING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME, THIS IS UR LUCKY DAY.
I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO BYPASS ADMINISTRATIVE PASSWORD ON ANY COMPUTER. USING WHAT U SEE ON A DAILY BASIS ON UR PC.

*NO SOFTWARE REQUIRED WHAT SO EVER
*NO COLD OR WARM BOOTING
*NO PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE REQUIRED

IF U NEED MORE DETAILS ON HOW TO DO THIS CALL 08038311586 AND I WILL FORWARD THE CONFIGURATIONS TO U.
Re: Bypass Administrator's Password On Any System by renner(m): 3:01am On Oct 30, 2008
Why foot you want to post it here. You want up to call you. Maybe you are looking of some thing extra.
Re: Bypass Administrator's Password On Any System by betheldgr8(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2008
give us ur e-mail address instead.
Re: Bypass Administrator's Password On Any System by ask4double(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2008
My friend don't think u can fool evryone just tell us wht u've got nd do away with this calling stuff
Re: Bypass Administrator's Password On Any System by ExInferis(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2008
rubbish, all user paswords, including admin, are stored in windows/system32/config/sam

the SAM is the security account manager where user passwords are encrypted and stored in hash form. with a proper DOS bootdisk i can do SAM auditing anytime in less than a minute. however the less nerdy can try lots of tools and boot cds to completely bypass the admin account. one of such is password changer from www.password-changer.com

look for a crack in www.thepiratebay.com.
Re: Bypass Administrator's Password On Any System by Lakeside(m): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2008
@Ex inferis
hey guy, nice one. i have been on this for a while. i ried so hacks and some software but it didnt work on all systems. i can only change the password if i`m logged on but dont knw the current pasword.
pls send me the info on this mean while i`m inside the password-changer.com. plz mail me on justlakeside@yahoo.co.uk
give me a step by step on hw to go about it. i`ll appreciate it. thanks
Re: Bypass Administrator's Password On Any System by Ejike3: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2008
When booting, press and hold down F8 to call up the boot option.
Select safe mode, click on the administrator when you see the welcome screen (in windows XP), it logs you in on safe mode. Then with the safe mode create yourself an administrators' account.
shutdown, reboot the system and your new account will show. Loggin with your account which has administrator's capability. from your accout you have access to any account and file on the system.
Re: Bypass Administrator's Password On Any System by kasmail(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2008
why naija guys, why you wan bypass administrative password,, if the pc no be yours why u no leave am for God sake, if to say you forget your pswd now na another thing,

my guys leave bypass for am, contact the owner
Re: Bypass Administrator's Password On Any System by Lakeside(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2008
@Ejike3
thats only possible if the Admin password is not set during installation.

where is Ex inferis
Re: Bypass Administrator's Password On Any System by Ejike3: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2008
@Lakeside
you are right. That is the only way it could workout.

(1) (Reply)

Multilinks 3g Or Starcomms Izap ? / Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? / Is It Possible To Get A Laptop Of This Spec For 70k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.