Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

I Will Resist Further Impeachment Moves – Al-makura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Resist Further Impeachment Moves – Al-makura (563 Views)

Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / Fayose Is Restless Over Impeachment Moves By 19 H/A Members / Court Halts Impeachment Moves Against Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Resist Further Impeachment Moves – Al-makura by Naijavibz: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
Governor Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa state has said any further move to impeach him, by the Nasarawa state House of Assembly, will be resisted.

Governor Al-makura, who was speaking to state house correspondents after a closed door meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan in the presidential villa, Abuja, said that the alleged fresh move by the state assembly to impeach him was a mere rumour, which he would not take seriously.

Governor Al-makura explained that he was visiting the President, to give him updates of the security situation in his state, adding that it has improved greatly.

He said his government has started implementing the recommendations of various panels set up in the past to look into the crises in the state and that whoever is indicted from the police investigations would be prosecuted appropriately.[Channelstv]
http://naijavibz..com/2014/09/i-will-resist-further-impeachment-moves.html

Re: I Will Resist Further Impeachment Moves – Al-makura by Naijavibz: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
I sincerly hope this is true.
Re: I Will Resist Further Impeachment Moves – Al-makura by M0GIDI: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
I Will Resist Further Impeachment Moves says Al-makura, this was after he knelt and begged GEJ for forgiveness, yeye man.

1 Like

Re: I Will Resist Further Impeachment Moves – Al-makura by Naijavibz: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
M0GIDI: I Will Resist Further Impeachment Moves says Al-makura, this was after he knelt and begged GEJ for forgiveness, yeye man.
DESPIRATE TIMES DESPIRATE MEASURES

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Anita"- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses Divorce Rumours In Church / Former President Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram / Osun Poll: APC, PDP Counsel Clash At INEC Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.