Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Angels, Freewill and Man. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angels, Freewill and Man. (1238 Views)

Has GOD Given Humans Freewill Or Predestinated Humans?? / The Reason Why Freewill Argument Fails To Explain Evil. / Yahweh And Freewill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angels, Freewill and Man. by finofaya: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
In the scheme of creation, it is hard to find where angels fit in.

Most of us consider man to be the peak of God's creation. However, there are beings known as angels. These beings are more powerful than man, and they have free will. They may or may not have been created after man. However, since these beings exist, what exactly was the point of creating or sustaining mankind? There is, after all, nothing that we can do better than an angel.

Their existence can be justified if we are to them what animals are to us. This would explain why fallen angels haunt us for sport, just as some of us hunt animals for sport. Did you notice that hell is basically a giant grill for humans? Lol

That aside, why are there angels? Between us and them, one is unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: Angels, Freewill and Man. by olaeffect(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
when you know the difference between employees and family members/children, I will tell you the relationship and the divided between man's purpose and that of angels. grin
Re: Angels, Freewill and Man. by shaneroberts26: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
God is NOTHING.
Man is NOTHING.
God is Man.
Man is God.
Op,didnt Jesus tell you and your fake men of 'God' this in John 10:34?
THERE ARE NO ANGELS.
Re: Angels, Freewill and Man. by finofaya: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
olaeffect: when you know the difference between employees and family members/children, I will tell you the relationship and the divided between man's purpose and that of angels. grin

Okay sir. From the perspective of one man who is an employer and who also has a family, I think the primary difference between the employee and the family member lies in the nature of the affiliations between the employer/employee on the one hand, and the family man/family member on the other hand.

For employer/employee, the affiliation is monetary and involves the exchange of services for compensation, where the employee does not provide services as part of his own independent business.

Whereas, for family man/family member, the affiliation is either by consanguinity (by recognized birth), affinity (by marriage), or co-residence/shared consumption.

I hope you will be persuaded that I have an idea of the difference. I await your explanation. cheesy
Re: Angels, Freewill and Man. by finofaya: 5:54am On Sep 07, 2014
shaneroberts26: God is NOTHING.
Man is NOTHING.
God is Man.
Man is God.
THERE ARE NO ANGELS.

Who is Lucifer? Who was standing guard at the garden of Eden after the fall of man? Who came to tell Mary that the Lord had selected her for impregnation? Who are the people that came down from heaven to shag?

Which bible are you using sef?
Re: Angels, Freewill and Man. by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 07, 2014
Even the Christian god does not make sense.
Re: Angels, Freewill and Man. by finofaya: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2014
hifaif: Even the Christian god does not make sense.

He does make sense in a way, but not in the way most people think.

He makes more sense than angels tho. What could he possibly have needed angels for?
Re: Angels, Freewill and Man. by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2014
finofaya:

He does make sense in a way, but not in the way most people think.

He makes more sense than angels tho. What could he possibly have needed angels for?

I see no sense in the existence of the Christian god, bro. A god that puts a forbidden tree near his creation and yet says he tempts no one. A god that speaks like a man, gets jealous like a man, is trivial like some men (he even gave instructions on how to make perfume), demands worship by force or burn in hell.

Throughout the Bible, there was no reasonable reason given for our existence. If we are here to just worship God instead of coming to experience life and take care of one another, then our own existence too does not make sense.
Re: Angels, Freewill and Man. by JesusisLord85: 8:51am On Sep 07, 2014
shaneroberts26: God is NOTHING.
Man is NOTHING.
God is Man.
Man is God.
THERE ARE NO ANGELS.

Is this all you ever write?
Who 'revealed' this to you, thou slave. I see you kept your slave name too
Re: Angels, Freewill and Man. by finofaya: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2014
hifaif:

I see no sense in the existence of the Christian god, bro. A god that puts a forbidden tree near his creation and yet says he tempts no one. A god that speaks like a man, gets jealous like a man, is trivial like some men (he even gave instructions on how to make perfume), demands worship by force or burn in hell.

Throughout the Bible, there was no reasonable reason given for our existence. If we are here to just worship God instead of coming to experience life and take care of one another, then our own existence too does not make sense.

God is free to do as he pleases. You may not like how he acts, but that doesn't make him any less real.

He is one weird fellow tho.
Re: Angels, Freewill and Man. by submit: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Is this all you ever write?
Who 'revealed' this to you, thou slave. I see you kept your slave name too
And for that reason you called him a slave?
Jesus truly is lord.

1 Like

Re: Angels, Freewill and Man. by qstar(m): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
finofaya:

God is free to do as he pleases. You may not like how he acts, but that doesn't make him any less real.

Dude, are you into programming? as in, do you programme?
Re: Angels, Freewill and Man. by finofaya: 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
qstar:

Dude, are you into programming? as in, do you programme?

Not at all.
Re: Angels, Freewill and Man. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
finofaya:

It makes him less real. His actions are contradictory. He was created by primitive men that is why like the primitive men that created him, he thinks the moon is a light and that the earth does not move. He thinks that the sky is solid and that the sun and stars are fixed to it. He even thinks there is water above the earth.
He is perfect, yet, he created angels and men.

He is all-knowing, yet he shows emotions of anger and regrets.

I believe in a creator and I know that he is not Jehovah.
Re: Angels, Freewill and Man. by finofaya: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
hifaif:

It makes him less real. His actions are contradictory. He was created by primitive men that is why like the primitive men that created him, he thinks the moon is a light and that the earth does not move. He thinks that the sky is solid and that the sun and stars are fixed to it. He even thinks there is water above the earth.
He is perfect, yet, he created angels and men.

He is all-knowing, yet he shows emotions of anger and regrets.

I believe in a creator and I know that he is not Jehovah.

Okay, maybe there are a few contradictions here and there. At least contradictions can be resolved. What kind of creator do you believe exists?
Re: Angels, Freewill and Man. by olaeffect(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Okay sir. From the perspective of one man who is an employer and who also has a family, I think the primary difference between the employee and the family member lies in the nature of the affiliations between the employer/employee on the one hand, and the family man/family member on the other hand.

For employer/employee, the affiliation is monetary and involves the exchange of services for compensation, where the employee does not provide services as part of his own independent business.

Whereas, for family man/family member, the affiliation is either by consanguinity (by recognized birth), affinity (by marriage), or co-residence/shared consumption.

I hope you will be persuaded that I have an idea of the difference. I await your explanation. cheesy[/quote]

Oga, what is you qualification? Phd Business Management?

Your analysis above is beyond what I am expecting ooo. Now put all of the above in simple context and relate it to God (the employer) Angels (the employee) and Man (the family). Now don't ask me who the customer is or what service they produce ooo, because we are just limiting this class to the basics.
Re: Angels, Freewill and Man. by hpk(m): 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
finofaya:

Who is Lucifer? Who was standing guard at the garden of Eden after the fall of man? Who came to tell Mary that the Lord had selected her for impregnation? Who are the people that came down from heaven to shag?

Which bible are you using sef?

hahahahahaha messenger of impregnation.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Hanukkah! / Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sundays? / After Dreaming Of Eating Coconut, I Am Now Feeling Tooth Ache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.