Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Wonders Of Lace Wigs - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wonders Of Lace Wigs (1650 Views)

Wow! Men Now Wear Lace Wigs Too (photos) / Dark Skin: Your Face And The Wonders Of Pure Unadulterated Shea Butter / Where Do I Buy Lace Wigs In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Of Lace Wigs by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]I wanna talk about lace wigs. I'm sure many of we ladies know and already heard about it. though its not quite familiar with some ladies nowadays, but it is wonderful! What is a lace wig? A lace wig is a special type of hairpiece or wig designed with a sheer lace base. it has the front lace wig and the full lace wig
the front lace wig has lace in the front alone, and is less expensive and can only be styled into a ponytail, or parted only where the lace is visible

while the full lace wig has lace all over, and is expensive but can be parted into any style!

now, why I personally love this wig is that it comes in natural hair with different sizes! it simply gives the impression of a real hair! many celebrities like Beyonce & tyra banks use it!

its just like your normal wig, but in form of a lace! it can be used for upto 2 to 3 yrs if used and maintained well! here are pictures!

HOW TO FIX A LACE WIG
Supplies needed
• Sharp Scissors
• Cotton ball (optional)
• Comb
• Head scarf
• Hair clips
• Alcohol or spirit
• Skin shield
• Lace wig adhesive(hair glue)
• Solvent

Procedure
• First weave your hair flat like you do whenever you wanna fix weavon or put on your wig.
• Use Luke warm water to wash the front of your hair.
• Dip cotton balls in alcohol or spirit and use it to rub and cleanse your front hair/hairline. this is to remove any form of dirt or oil on your skin.
• Then apply adhesive, hair glue to your front hair/ hairline, or anywhere you want the wig to start fromsmiley
• Use your scissors to cut the lace to your desired length, but be careful not to cut the wig hairs!
• Gently place the wig on your hairline, and use your finger tips to massage it in firmly.
• Tie a scarf around it, and stay for 2hours or overnight so as to glue it in firmly!
•Remove the scarf and use your hair clips to style it as you want!

PRACTICE MAKES PERFRCT! keep trying to become a pro in it. coz salon people will charge you for this big time! *winks*

There you have it! how to put your own lace wig
NOTE: Do not swim in a lace wig! it weakens it!

♥Angelina
You can ask your questions right here! or email me ItzShonty@gmail.com and I will reply you A.S.A.P!!! as soon as possible grin luv ya!

Re: Wonders Of Lace Wigs by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Here is a picture of tyra banks with a lace wig! Y'all can agree with me that that's not how her forehead is smiley we all know tyra banks for her big forehead! Lol. yet in this picture, she manages to look small foreheaded.. with her hair like real hair growing from her scalp! how did that happen? she used lace wig. and it looks so natural. some who doesn't know might think its her real hair or that God has done a miracle by reducing her forehead grin I'm using her as an example, so that y'all'l believe me!

(1) (Reply)

10 Ladies Dressings That Will Turn You On In A Seconds / Dust & Dust/ Hearthstone Hack - Online Gold Generator Game Cheat / Get Your Braided Wigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.