Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? (1309 Views)

Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live) / Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Congo : AFCON 2015 Qualifiers (2 - 3) On Saturday September 6, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
Our performance today was a complete disaster, we obviously and definitely didn't deserve any point after our shambolic performance today.

My flop of the match today is Oduamadi. I still don't know what Keshi sees in his guy at all. The dude can't even beat a player to save his life!

My man of the match?? It has to be the Congolese No 10 who tormented Emeruo and Oboboana all through the game. So who was your flop and man of the match??
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Paroman: The game was a bit tougher than I expected but I feel We were able to contain their threats really well. Despite all the criticisms and bashing Mikel has received of late, I feel he controlled the midfield very well and he was our man of the match. So who was your man of the match?
but who won the game nah
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
Paroman: The game was a bit tougher than I expected but I feel We were able to contain their threats really well. Despite all the criticisms and bashing Mikel has received of late, I feel he controlled the midfield very well and he was our man of the match. So who was your man of the match?

Where u watch the match? Match wey dem neva play. No dey buy weed from Blacka J again. Im weed too dey strong.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by Haywhymido(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
This guy is high on cheap weed. Am a fan of mikel too but i can't go to dis length because i like him.match wey dem never play bah.Dis is pure madness. Seek help bro

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by hushmail: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
which match?
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by Antell95(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fuc.k this thread.

match never finish

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Congo!!! That name is strong o. See how dem settle down dey pummel us.

Abeg this is not a matter of MOTM now, our team needs serious improvement.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
It is am watching surulere grammar school vs Congo. No creativity. Just normal super eagles round around the mid field. It is the last match they will be praying for miracles. Hope they will help themselves in the subsequent matches. Despite Congo keeper is wounded they can't use their crativities to outsmart him.
And you can see that Keshi is hyped? Very soon now he will say the boys didn't listen to his instructions and he will never take any responsibilities.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by coded01: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
Man of the match for this match? angry grin --- let's give it to the "Invisible Keshi"... tongue

My fellow Nigerians that criticized my opinion about his resignation few months ago will begin to sing "Keshi must go"... grin --- how time travel so fast... tongue

He should be sacked with immediate effect... grin --- To avoid further onslaught... angry

What an embarrassment! shocked tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
Flop of the match?.....The whole super eagles team....Including the errand boy/man.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
coded01: Man of the match for this match? angry grin --- let's give it to the "Invisible Keshi"... tongue

My fellow Nigerians that criticized my opinion about his resignation few months ago will begin to sing "Keshi must go"... grin --- how time travel so fast... tongue

He should be sacked with immediate effect... grin --- To avoid further onslaught... angry

What an embarrassment! shocked tongue
Yes, he does need to be sacked.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by coded01: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
glitest:
Yes, he does need to be sacked.

I endorsed his resignation or sack last 2 months but my honorable men called me a traitor... tongue grin

Now who is the traitor... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
coded01:

I endorsed his resignation or sack last 2 months but my honorable men called me a traitor... tongue grin

Now who is the traitor... grin

He does need to be given a straight ticket, back to South Africa.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by kendrick93(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
today confirmed wat i hav always been sayin... omeruo and oboboana are so overated.. they are below average.no wonder they cnt play in any top league

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by coded01: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
glitest:

He does need to be given a straight ticket, back to South Africa.

If a country as beautiful & resourceful as Nigeria is being trashed @ home by 'congo', shocked embarassed then something really is wrong... tongue

Even some nairaland members would play better than this... angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
coded01:

If a country as beautiful & resourceful as Nigeria is being trashed @ home by 'congo', then something really is wrong... tongue

So you're telling me that you just realized there's something wrong with Nigeria?.... Sorry Babe, alot has been wrong with Nigeria, even before you graced this earth.....#No shade love#
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by coded01: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
glitest:

So you're telling me that you just realized there's something wrong with Nigeria?.... Sorry Babe, alot has been wrong with Nigeria, even before you graced this earth.....#No shade love#

Babe! angry

Must it remain this way? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by coded01: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
Team Name P W D L F A GD Pts
1 South Africa 1 1 0 0 3 0 3 3
2 Congo 1 1 0 0 3 2 1 3
3 Nigeria 1 0 0 1 2 3 -1 0
4 Sudan 1 0 0 1 0 3 -3 0

See as Nigeria & Sudan dey drag last position! tongue grin

Nothing do Naija... grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
Very simple...KESHI....
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
coded01:

Babe! angry

Must it remain this way? embarassed
shocked shocked
Sorry my love kiss kiss kiss embarassed embarassed

Nope.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by coded01: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
glitest:
shocked shocked
Sorry my love kiss kiss kiss embarassed embarassed

Nope.

I hear u embarassed kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
coded01:

I hear u embarassed kiss

All has been forgiven?.......Are u sure?. embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by Bobbystanley(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Keshi was the flop of the match.

Man of the match:Claude Le Roy.. A great tactician he is.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by philantoxx(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
oyinbo na master oo.young squad fa.
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by kbabajide(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Flop of d match: mikel Man of d match:Dat congo no10 player he is d real no 10
Re: Nigeria Vs Congo: Who Was Your Flop and Man Of The Match? by Kog45(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
kbabajide: Flop of d match: mikel Man of d match:Dat congo no10 player he is d real no 10
Mikel had a bad game like others but not a flop in this match.

(1) (Reply)

Transfer Gossip Column / 14000 Capacity Mini Stadium Built Delta State Poly Ozoro ( PHOTO ) / Hot Sale Nike Mercurial Superfly V Soccer Shoes On Www.mercurialsuperflyv.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.