Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,972 members, 7,821,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) (1175 Views)

Checkout The Tracklist Of Tiwa Savage’s New Album R.E.D (romance, Expression & D / Here’s The Tracklist For Nicki Minaj’s “the Pinkprint” Album / Davido And Wizkid Set To Drop New Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) by Tval(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
He posted this album artwork some minutes ago on his instagram page.

With the expectation high, we hope this album gives us a good reason we had to wait that long.

Track List
1. Jaiye Jaiye Ft. Femi Kuti
2. Show Me The Money
3. In My Bed
4. Mummy Mi
5. Ojuelegba
6. Kind Love
7. On Top Your Matter
8. In Love Ft. Seyi Shay
9. For You Ft. Akon
10. Duty Whyne Ft. Banky W
11. Kilofe
12. Omalicha
13. Bombay Ft. Phyno
14. One Question
15. Celebrate
16. Show You The Money (Remix) Ft. Tyga
17. murder Ft Wale
18. Joy
Bonus Track:- 19. Caro

Re: Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) by Tval(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
ok

Re: Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) by hatux: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nice! Love the artwork though...
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) by Tval(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
hatux: Nice! Love the artwork though...

Are you a Chelsea fan?
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) by hatux: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
Tval:

Are you a Chelsea fan?
No... Why you asking
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) by Tval(m): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
hatux: No... Why you asking

I thought I read a post of you supporting Chelsea on a match thread.
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) by hatux: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
Tval:

I thought I read a post of you supporting Chelsea on a match thread.
Not me bro... You've got to look further, meanwhile am a Manchester United fan 'In Van Gaal We Trust' ....
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) by Tval(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
hatux: Not me bro... You've got to look further, meanwhile am a Manchester United fan 'In Van Gaal We Trust' ....

Noted.
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) by Johnfavour(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lemme book this space. Market go sell here 2day.
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 07, 2014
he should just sing good music.. and make nice beats//..
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 07, 2014
Where are the ones featuring Chris brown and Rihanna? i thought he said he got new songs featured with them in his new album. Is he lying or what lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) by nickz(m): 2:59am On Sep 07, 2014
mayapop: Where are the ones featuring Chris brown and Rihanna? i thought he said he got new songs featured with them in his new album. Is he lying or what lipsrsealed
gringringrin
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 07, 2014
nickz: gringringrin
LOL!, i mean he was bragging about it.

Now, i'm wondering how the remix, " show me the money" with Tyga will sound undecided, i'm still trying to imagine him rap to that grin
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) by charlesopp(m): 4:12am On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) by Tval(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2014
mayapop: Where are the ones featuring Chris brown and Rihanna? i thought he said he got new songs featured with them in his new album. Is he lying or what lipsrsealed

He already talked about this in his interview with THE TRUTH.
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) by nickz(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2014
mayapop: LOL!, i mean he was bragging about it.

Now, i'm wondering how the remix, " show me the money" with Tyga will sound undecided, i'm still trying to imagine him rap to that grin
and i hate that song with passion ehn
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2014
Tval:

He already talked about this in his interview with THE TRUTH.
yeah, he did, but he was just saying that to feel cool,lol.
nickz: and i hate that song with passion ehn
you are not the only one grin
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop His Much Anticipated Album, Here Is The Tracklist(pics) by Tval(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2014
mayapop: yeah, he did, but he was just saying that to feel cool,lol.

K

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Rochas Okorocha Gives Nkiru Sylvanus A New Appointment / “it Is Normal For A Producer To Sleep With Actress, It Happened To Me” (VIDEO) / Photos: Meet Tiwa Savage's New Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.