Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,800 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In - Dating And Meet-up Zone (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In (109150 Views)

Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth, / I Have Been Dreaming About Freecocoa / I Need A Godly Male Friend Out Side Nigeria 2 Be My Soul Mate Pls Call- 08091335063 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Untainted007: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2017
Happy birthday to me today 27th of July. Many happy returns to me.
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by networkrecharg: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2017
Drkul:
June 19

17 November
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by networkrecharg: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2017
Born 17 November
Currently working in Uyo Akwa IBOM
Call or WhatsApp
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by PascalJ(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2017
September 19, birthday mate holla me or any September babe, I will be glad if we can collabo
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by eseunoluwa1: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
never believed i will find my bday mate. I am feb 02
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Saintee2009(m): 11:22am On Jul 28, 2017
July 9th?
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by skinnyinc(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
June 10
08024605048 Whatsapp, D626D2BA
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Maxwell99: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2017
Preshiee:

Yeayy smiley smiley
Second January 14 I'm seeing here

I missed your birth date by a day. I was born on the 15th of January.

You are very pretty, but there is this subtle craziness that's conveyed in your looks. Not psychosis crazy, or Lady Gaga crazy, just a certain kind of eccentricity that's unique to you. A hidden aspect of your personality that people don't know or understand. And that makes you peculiar. Am I wrong? I am very good at reading faces.

Nice to meet you.
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Maxwell99:

I missed your birth date by a day. I was born on the 15th of January.

You are very pretty, but there is this subtle craziness that's conveyed in your looks. Not psychosis crazy, or Lady Gaga crazy, just a certain kind of eccentricity that's unique to you. A hidden aspect of your personality that people don't know or understand. And that makes you peculiar. Am I wrong? I am very good at reading faces.

Nice to meet you.

Lol can't tell if it's true or not..nice to meet you too smiley
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Maxwell99: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Maxwell99: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2017
Preshiee:

Lol can't tell if it's true or not..nice to meet you too smiley

Why can't you tell if it's true? How close was I to the truth or was I so far away from the truth? Or is your eccentricity so weird that you don't want to admit it? wink Mine is like soooo weird. That's why it was easy for me to see eccentricity in you. Just like radio waves and frequency. If an object is in the same frequency as another object, it can perceive the waves of that object
that are similar to it's. So if I am right, then I deeply empathize with you not wanting me to know.

You are welcome. I can also tell people's tribes from their looks. If you don't mind I could try guessing yours.

I hope I am not being too intrusive? You seem like a very nice, intelligent and well composed person, and it's not everyday one gets to meet such kind of people, especially on Nairaland of all places that's like the den of people who possess qualities that are the opposite of what I just described. Lol.
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2017
Maxwell99:

Why can't you tell if it's true? How close was I to the truth or was I so far away from the truth? Or is your eccentricity so weird that you don't want to admit it? wink Mine is like soooo weird. That's why it was easy for me to see eccentricity in you. Just like radio waves and frequency. If an object is in the same frequency as another object, it can perceive the waves of that object
that are similar to it's. So if I am right, then I deeply empathize with you not wanting me to know.

Yeah sure...You can guess

You are welcome. I can also tell people's tribes from their looks. If you don't mind I could try guessing yours.

I hope I am not being too intrusive? You seem like a very nice, intelligent and well composed person, and it's not everyday one gets to meet such kind of people, especially on Nairaland of all places that's like the den of people who possess qualities that are the opposite of what I just described. Lol.
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Maxwell99: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Preshiee:
Yeah...You can guess

Agbo or Urhobo.
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2017
Maxwell99:

Agbo or Urhobo.

Nope
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Maxwell99: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2017
Preshiee:

Nope

Really? Hmmm. So... You aren't Hausa or affiliated with any northern state, obviously. I don't see any Yoruba in your physiognomy either. So that leaves Igbo and tribes in the south south. I would have said Igbo because Igbo girls are pretty, and you have some Igbo in your face, but your face doesn't look too Igbo. Something else is there. So my next option was to find a tribe that stereotypically has females who are pretty but share a facial similarity with Igbos. That's why I chose Agbo. But you said I was wrong, so the tribe has to fall within eastern and south south Nigeria.

Esan? Igbo? Benin?
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 29, 2017
Maxwell99:

Really? Hmmm. So... You aren't Hausa or affiliated with any northern state, obviously. I don't see any Yoruba in your physiognomy either. So that leaves Igbo and tribes in the south south. I would have said Igbo because Igbo girls are pretty, and you have some Igbo in your face, but your face doesn't look too Igbo. Something else is there. So my next option was to find a tribe that stereotypically has females who are pretty but share a facial similarity with Igbos. That's why I chose Agbo. But you said I was wrong, so the tribe has to fall within eastern and south south Nigeria.

Esan? Igbo? Benin?

Yeah I'm esan
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Maxwell99: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2017
Preshiee:

Yeah I'm esan

You see I told you I gat skills. wink
I graduated from the University of Benin and met a lot of Esan girls, and honestly they are like the prettiest girls in Nigeria, so I am not surprised. But you don't seem to have their characteristic light skin.

So was I actually wrong with my first "reading?" Or you don't want to let me know?
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Maxwell99:

You see I told you I gat skills. wink
I graduated from the University of Benin and met a lot of Esan girls, and honestly they are like the prettiest girls in Nigeria, so I am not surprised. But you don't seem to have their characteristic light skin.

So was I actually wrong with my first "reading?" Or you don't want to let me know?

You were not wrong
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Maxwell99: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2017
Preshiee:

You were not wrong

Hmmm. Can I send you a PM? It would be nice to get to know you better and unravel this eccentricity and you'll get to unravel mine as well. wink
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2017
Maxwell99:

Hmmm. Can I send you a PM? It would be nice to get to know you better and unravel this eccentricity and you'll get to unravel mine as well. wink

Sure you can
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by tollitallz(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2017
June 4th. Ajah Lagos. Single ladies only tho, kindly PM me
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Maxwell99: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2017
Preshiee:

Sure you can
You got mail.
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by mscheev02(f): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2017
March 13th! I need my birthday twinnies �
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by sam4God(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2017
im september 28th
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by boldest: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Eyenson(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
cant wait to meet another LEO, 18th augst. 08060995933 email eosuaya@yahoo.com. Cheers
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2017
doctormmusa:
I represent 30 July iam only one i didn't even see the month July
You are not the only one. I am July 29 though. Cheers
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by doctormmusa(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
nimaat:

wow!!! the different of one day
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Untainted007: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
nimaat:

2 days after mine. I rep 27th
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Fkforyou(m): 1:07am On Aug 11, 2017
March 5th
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by 0neal(m): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
chigirlangel:
Aug 15

Two days ahead...am Aug 13 smiley
Re: Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
Untainted007:

2 days after mine. I rep 27th
Daz cool#♌Leo #

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (85) (Reply)

Derail Zone. / BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN / Kegites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.