Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers (24651 Views)

Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
dsonofmaan: Mugabe, despite all his obvious flaws, is still an awesome strong true African leader.
you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by miccheck58: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
This is just the beginning. .. very soon many African countries will do thesame. Make everybody country contain them....

4 Likes

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
I Like this guy... Make south africans dey there, dey dull theirselves.

6 Likes

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by plumule(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
MrIknowAll: As a newbie on Nairaland, I am happy making front page...
for ur mind ur made front page abi
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by iceberylin(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
that guy in Blue has followed me down to NTA road B4,they dont give up!
[quote
author=Collynzo16]
So you think these are the kind of whites Mugabe is talking about? Those
guys you see in Rumuola are from Niger not Iran.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Omowhara(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Good!! They should go but at what cost? ..! What has he done to improve the social-economic situation in Zimbabwe. Mugabe is a moronic buffoon who has been perpetuating himself in government like an inheritance from his fore-fathers without any intention of abnegating. It would ve been better having a Ghadaffi than Mugabe.. Not that I'm in support of the neo coloniastic tendency of the west but this dude is the most inept of all african leaders..

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
If you chase the whites away, do the natives have the capacity to farm?

Can the natives sustain the huge agricultural output Zimbabwe is known for?

Just my thought!

3 Likes

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
plumule: for ur mind ur made front page abi
yes, I made it, and I'm chilling with Seun

1 Like

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by holyfather(m): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
his firm grip onto power aside,he has a strong point on this matter.
the whites should go!

1 Like

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by victor08(m): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
[size=22pt]This Black Nigga doesn't trust White People at all.

They stole their lands![/size]
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by hungryboy(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
If america wakes up one day and tell all african americans to go back to africa
na una go still shout racism,
many blacks have gone to europe and made it, and even own land there
this is 2014 not 1920,
the whites there are just trying to make a living, just let 'em be

5 Likes

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Collynzo16: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
iceberylin: that guy in Blue has followed me down to NTA road B4,they dont give up!
You sef stingy o!
The guy speaks very fluent Igbo, french and Pidgin
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Ese144: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
The Nigerians in d UK should come back to Nigeria.The man is senile
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
“Don’t they (Whites) know where their ancestors came from? The British who are here should all go back to England.
“What is the problem? We now have aeroplanes which can take them back quicker than the ships used by their ancestors.”

Almost died of laughter when i read this... Talk about a Robert Mugabe soundbite!

3 Likes

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by iceberylin(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
e be like say na your Bros,the guy held my Hand like say we be paddy,i had to give him 5# for his T-fare back to Rumuola(HQ)
Collynzo16:
You sef stingy o!
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by iceberylin(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
the annoying Part is this children will beg from Day to Day while their parents will just sit and watch.
Collynzo16:
You sef stingy o!
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
That's silly of him....buh hey I admire this man! His Ego is iya silifas asss!!! attacked obama to his face more than once.... Even GEJ wit the biggest black nation won't dare that!!
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
texazzpete: Racist old f00l, along with nearly all those who commented on the first page.

For better or worse, these guys are Zimbabwean. They were born there, their ancestors came there decades ago. We cannot take a stand against racism and yet hail one of our own when he is carrying out racial discrimination.

Mugabe is just doing what many african dictators love to do; play to the gallery by appealing to the lowest common denominator...the poorly educated, low IQ folks that make up the bulk of the populace that do not see how he nearly destroyed his country.

In Nigeria, as well. Look at how well they distracted illiterate Nigerians with bigotry and foolish issues. At this rate, these corrupt old men will die with our countries still clasped in their decrepit claws. No wonder they don't develop education. An educated populace would see through their tricks.

I'm tired of this.

8 Likes

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
Apart from his continued stay in office, I love everything Robert Mugabe does. The West thought it could make him shift ground when his "sir" was withdrawn by Queen Elizabeth of England.

4 Likes

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by ibedun: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
texazzpete: Racist old f00l, along with nearly all those who commented on the first page.
For better or worse, these guys are Zimbabwean. They were born there, their ancestors came there decades ago. We cannot take a stand against racism and yet hail one of our own when he is carrying out racial discrimination.
Mugabe is just doing what many african dictators love to do; play to the gallery by appealing to the lowest common denominator...the poorly educated, low IQ folks that make up the bulk of the populace that do not see how he nearly destroyed his country.

You brother may be the fool here. Granted they are born there and their ancestors came decades ago BUT are they loyal to Zimbabwe? DO they see themselves as Zimbabwe first before anything else? They look down on the local people, pretty much insult them, ridicule and antagonise them, and they want to carry on as superior "white" settlers!!! The produce harvested from the land are reserved for British and European/American markets/buyers and the rejects and sub-standard produces is what goes into the local market.
Mugabe is right. All indigenous land owners everywhere should reclaim their land and let these urgent/marauding investors or 'stakeholders' go back where they came from.

9 Likes

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by ddooskie(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
saintandsinnerz: Well if the lands were taken from the natives during the colonial era, then he may be right. But if it is not, he is just being xenophobic and racist.
grin
saintandsinnerz: Well if the lands were taken from the natives during the colonial era, then he may be right. But if it is not, he is just being xenophobic and racist.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
tunmmyunited: Keshi should be blame for S.E loss!
I hope we won't resort 2 calculations n permutations again?

Bak 2 topic..... I only read 1st paragraph!

you miss road ni?

1 Like

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by teemanbastos(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
na efrytin qet advantaqe n disadvantage...
SouthAFRICA suffered seriously years back due to apartheid..bt na dia country make senz pas naw due to d whitemen bt me agree wif mugabe..
Snd 'em packing,make dem no kum re-colonise im country
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by ibedun: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
hungryboy: If america wakes up one day and tell all african americans to go back to africa
na una go still shout racism,
many blacks have gone to europe and made it, and even own land there
this is 2014 not 1920,
the whites there are just trying to make a living, just let 'em be

How many blacks do you know owning land anywhere in Europe? Please give examples?

Not houses on leased land or apartments o!

How many blacks control anything in Europe? where? London is highly cosmopolitan but the indigenous people dominate the and control pretty much everything and that will not change anytime soon. Obama is just a figure head if you watch closely so don't bring that sh*t

6 Likes

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omowhara: Good!! They should go but at what cost? ..! What has he done to improve the social-economic situation in Zimbabwe. Mugabe is a moronic buffoon who has been perpetuating himself in government like an inheritance from his fore-fathers without any intention of abnegating. It would ve been better having a Ghadaffi than Mugabe.. Not that I'm in support of the neo coloniastic tendency of the west but this dude is the most inept of all african leaders..

seriously, i still wonder how some countries manage to cope with one man ruling for nearly a golden jubilee... worst still many of this kind of presidents are dictators.

never in Nigeria can this happen.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by hertz9te(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
so how much longer do you expect white pigs to look at us Africans as dumb and of little use.....time somebody show them that they are just parasites,,,getting rich on our resources.

3 Likes

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nobleval: you should be ashamed of yourself.

If my opinion is worth being ashamed of, what makes this your comment any different?

And I'm sure you're all braced up for an e-fight? Sorry but i'm not going to oblige you with one.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by graciousolo(m): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Racist! Sadist! I agree to claiming back lands where taken during the colonial era but chasing whites away is just stupid!
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Natureboyfk(m): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
America hs interest onli in countries dat hv oil...nt Zimbabwe...wat will they expoilt? Farms?
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by musicwriter(m): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
I believe this man Mugabe have ran out of ideas for his country. In as much as I understand what he's driving at but I hate sit tight undemocratic leaders. Neither do I blame the whites anymore rather we Africans are our own problems.
The naivity and failure of our ancestors to innovate from spear weapons to gun powder and bullets is the reason they surrendered to the British, French, Spanish and Portuguise to rule over us.
But I've shown the way to break out of western control and it's via science not racial attacks (see blog below).
The biggest threat to Africa at the moment is; if we fail to innovate by embracing science now Africa will be re-colonized starting 50 years according to my research.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Akinsnaira: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
This man is just trying to get cheap fame here, so people can say he does have ball to chastise the white. I am quite sure those white folks are contributing more to the economy of that country than his corrupt office booty, coz if not, why would the locals (zimbabweans) be leasing the land back to them if they are not benefiting from them (the whites) owning the land. A great leadership is not by how you bring your country into confrontation with other countries, but by how you allay your people sufferings and make their lives worth living.

Like Nigeria, Independence has become a curse for us in this country. It is very obvious that our being under the stewarship of the whites would have transformed this country into one of the developed by now. They may exploit, but also they would develop as well, because they live here.

Putting a black man in charge of money (as a leader) can be termed as one of the greatest wrongdoings to have happened to humanity. A black man brain gives him a sense of entitlement over anything he is in charge of.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by fapcrook(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
I dont like a leader who has stayed too long as a ruler without much or even anything to write about. He is even too old

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary / Gambia: Yahya Jammeh Stole $11m, Exported Luxury Cars – President’s Aide, Fatty / Burundi Schoolgirls Detained For Defacing President's Photo, Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.