Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,719 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Omotola Jalade - Facts People Dont Know About Me + Am Not A Snub - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade - Facts People Dont Know About Me + Am Not A Snub (1081 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Basketmouth Is An Arrogant Celeb And A Snub. / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade - Facts People Dont Know About Me + Am Not A Snub by spectramissile: 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
In recent years, Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde has featured in hit movies such as ‘Last Flight to Abuja’, ‘Ije’, ‘Private Storm,’ and ‘Ties That Bind’, among others, which are getting good reviews and have earned impressive awards.

A recent survey by Playhouse Communications confirmed she’s Nigeria’s most popular female entertainer on the internet with the highest number of followers on Facebook and Twitter. Omosexy, as she is fondly called, can be said to be a complete woman. Talk of good shape and pretty face, she’s got them all. Even at 36 and after four children Omosexy is still as sexy as a 16-year-old girl.

If you are one of those wondering how this Ondo State-born actress has been able to keep her sexy shape even after going to the labour room four times, then hear her: “First and foremost, I use the power of the tongue. I look at the mirror and say to myself ‘You are slim; you are losing weight in all the right places.’ It’s funny, right? But then, also, I try to eat healthy, and I’m very active. I have just started working out with a trainer, but prior to that I just stay active.”

Yet, one could hardly believe the talented actress actually got married when she was just 18 years old! “I got married in 1996, but we had a plane wedding in 2001. People were thinking, ‘why just do the usual wedding, let’s do something really different.’ We were thinking of a destination wedding and we thought about the logistics. But my husband just suggested, ‘what if we did it on a plane on destination to somewhere?’ People asked if we were crazy. At every level we got to they would look at us and start laughing. But at the end of the day, it was a beautiful wedding. We flew from Lagos to Benin. We couldn’t get approval for anything farther. We actually wanted to have an international flight, but the procedure was tough. We had to insure everybody on that flight. So, we could only go as far as Benin.”

Even after marriage, Omosexy still wears those revealing and sexy clothes. When asked if her husband does not raise eyebrows, she replied: “My husband is extremely in support. I can’t even wear some clothes my husband approves of. People would think I’m crazy, they would read meaning into our relationship. He is a very enlightened person and someone who believes in his heart. Even with our kids, he trusts them so much.”

Omotola would go ahead to tell how it has been with her husband since they were married for many years: “I bless God, it’s been wonderful. God has been very good and I give the glory to Him. And secondly, I’d give credit to my husband. Because, I think I’m the difficult one, because of the demands of my career and because I’m the woman. But he’s been extremely supportive.”

One would wonder that despite her tight schedule Omotola still has time for her children, even to discipline them. “I am a very hands-on Mum. My kids would tell you I’m extremely strict also, because I was trained by a very strict Mum. My Mum was an Egba woman; she used to sit on me. When they say I’m very strict, I say ‘You’re lucky I don’t sit on you.’ I use most of the doctrines in the Bible; I’m always in their business.

Omosexy also speaks on her involvement in the hit movie, ‘Last Flight to Abuja’:

“I pick my projects very carefully, hopefully thinking it might add some value to the time we are in, movie-wise. I saw this as a very risky project, not only because of the story line but also because of the circumstances surrounding the project. Even at the time the Dana Plane crash had not happened, it was based on a true story, the 2006 plane crash. So, I thought it was something we could relate to. I felt it was an opportunity to lend my name to a project that would encourage people to tell stories that are not just fictions, but stories that mean something to us.”

Continue to read in full by clicking here

Re: Omotola Jalade - Facts People Dont Know About Me + Am Not A Snub by spectramissile: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
ever looking gorgeous
Re: Omotola Jalade - Facts People Dont Know About Me + Am Not A Snub by spectramissile: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
spectramissile: In recent years, Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde has featured in hit movies such as ‘Last Flight to Abuja’, ‘Ije’, ‘Private Storm,’ and ‘Ties That Bind’, among others, which are getting good reviews and have earned impressive awards.

A recent survey by Playhouse Communications confirmed she’s Nigeria’s most popular female entertainer on the internet with the highest number of followers on Facebook and Twitter. Omosexy, as she is fondly called, can be said to be a complete woman. Talk of good shape and pretty face, she’s got them all. Even at 36 and after four children Omosexy is still as sexy as a 16-year-old girl.

If you are one of those wondering how this Ondo State-born actress has been able to keep her sexy shape even after going to the labour room four times, then hear her: “First and foremost, I use the power of the tongue. I look at the mirror and say to myself ‘You are slim; you are losing weight in all the right places.’ It’s funny, right? But then, also, I try to eat healthy, and I’m very active. I have just started working out with a trainer, but prior to that I just stay active.”

Yet, one could hardly believe the talented actress actually got married when she was just 18 years old! “I got married in 1996, but we had a plane wedding in 2001. People were thinking, ‘why just do the usual wedding, let’s do something really different.’ We were thinking of a destination wedding and we thought about the logistics. But my husband just suggested, ‘what if we did it on a plane on destination to somewhere?’ People asked if we were crazy. At every level we got to they would look at us and start laughing. But at the end of the day, it was a beautiful wedding. We flew from Lagos to Benin. We couldn’t get approval for anything farther. We actually wanted to have an international flight, but the procedure was tough. We had to insure everybody on that flight. So, we could only go as far as Benin.”

Even after marriage, Omosexy still wears those revealing and sexy clothes. When asked if her husband does not raise eyebrows, she replied: “My husband is extremely in support. I can’t even wear some clothes my husband approves of. People would think I’m crazy, they would read meaning into our relationship. He is a very enlightened person and someone who believes in his heart. Even with our kids, he trusts them so much.”

Omotola would go ahead to tell how it has been with her husband since they were married for many years: “I bless God, it’s been wonderful. God has been very good and I give the glory to Him. And secondly, I’d give credit to my husband. Because, I think I’m the difficult one, because of the demands of my career and because I’m the woman. But he’s been extremely supportive.”

One would wonder that despite her tight schedule Omotola still has time for her children, even to discipline them. “I am a very hands-on Mum. My kids would tell you I’m extremely strict also, because I was trained by a very strict Mum. My Mum was an Egba woman; she used to sit on me. When they say I’m very strict, I say ‘You’re lucky I don’t sit on you.’ I use most of the doctrines in the Bible; I’m always in their business.

Omosexy also speaks on her involvement in the hit movie, ‘Last Flight to Abuja’:

“I pick my projects very carefully, hopefully thinking it might add some value to the time we are in, movie-wise. I saw this as a very risky project, not only because of the story line but also because of the circumstances surrounding the project. Even at the time the Dana Plane crash had not happened, it was based on a true story, the 2006 plane crash. So, I thought it was something we could relate to. I felt it was an opportunity to lend my name to a project that would encourage people to tell stories that are not just fictions, but stories that mean something to us.”

Continue to read in full by clicking here

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade - Facts People Dont Know About Me + Am Not A Snub by spectramissile: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
sure, she's really not a snurb

(1) (Reply)

Lol!!! David Beckam & Barrack Obama Was Caugth In Act / Gospel Music: Nikki Laoye – Mighty God / Not Again! Popular Pastor Caught P*nts Down With Church Member In Hotel Room....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.