Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

2015: Is PDP Rejoicing At The Wrong Time? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Is PDP Rejoicing At The Wrong Time? (1373 Views)

Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Is PDP Rejoicing At The Wrong Time? by fkaz(m): 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
99100: If four million comes out for GEJ, you term it a rented crowd but if two million comes out for Buhari you say he is the ,'man of the people'. You see your lives?

GEJ till 2019.

4million people did not come out for the TAN rally but 4million Imaginary people sign for jonathan to come back from south south alone.
@topic the writer sure know what he is saying. If the number of new polling unit allocated to northern part of the country can double that of the south and the number of register voters in north west of nigeria alone is morethan the number of voters from south east and south south combine together, chike should not celebrate yet, because INEC or JEGA has given the northern the utmost power to decide 2015
In other word, the success of TAN rally won't determine 2015
Re: 2015: Is PDP Rejoicing At The Wrong Time? by djfaithy: 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chai this thread go sweet ehn, alh B harem, yesterday PDP was the best party, but you just admitted publicly that PDP have not been fulfilling 80% of their promises to the electorate since 1999, now tell me how can pdp that has been in power for 15 years with nothing tangible to show for it, be better than APC that is yet to secure majority seats in any of our chambers ? I don't think we need any political analysis to know that a party is already a failure, while we are not sure about the one that's coming (apc), but that's where the Nigerian spirit will come in, we don't believe in devil we know before cuz whatever is not good can never be good, e.g( changing jonathan and co from honest men they were to people that everyone now see with bad eyes) if TAN like let them get 10 million signature for his re election bid, we have 150 million left that will do the real justice, I have nothing against jonathan but Nigerians will be the dumbest set of people to allow PDP in power again...... Btw Tinubu suffered a lot in the hands of obasanjo which we can use an excuse for the reason he wasn't able to perform to your taste, but unlike other governors back then, he chose someone he was 100% sure would perform better than him, have you heard the names of the likely fashola's successor ? They are all men of unquestionable characters, and may perform than fashola if any of them emerge, I don't know why you hate tinubu, but he has stand his grand more than many politicians before and after him, I respect him for that bro.
Re: 2015: Is PDP Rejoicing At The Wrong Time? by Gbawe: 4:21am On Sep 07, 2014
aljharem:

My friend ! Stop being sarcastic, APC is no different from PDP.

You are someone operating with hate, bias and sentiments alone so I cannot be bothered with you apart from saying that we are all not shameless liars like you or suffering from dementia. Any genuine South-Westerner who is honest and the true son of his father will tell you you can never compare what obtains under the APC today, throughout the SW, to the "locust years" of the PDP. Because a man has been out of prison for a while does not mean he begins lying that bland prison food is 'no different' to food served in a high quality restaurant run by a talented Chef. It is either that man has a serious problem with his taste buds or he is an aberrant chap who loves all things to do with his former life of captivity.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Is PDP Rejoicing At The Wrong Time? by atlwireles: 5:08am On Sep 07, 2014
INEC clean-up
INEC has recently taken two self-contradictory actions, one after the other. Unless the latter is immediately reversed, it will go a long way to compromise the integrity of the forthcoming 2015 elections. In the first place, INEC decided to clean up the voters register, a task for which it has received widespread public commendation. So doing, it discovered millions of ghost-voters. In the determination to lay the foundation for inflating their poll numbers in elections, our political parties have been careful to orchestrate multiple voter registrations.
INEC’s clean-up exercise testified to the #Bring Back Our Northern Domination brigade. It confirmed the Northern supremacy over the South in the business of cooking up voting population figures in order to promote Northern supremacy in elections in Nigeria.[b] INEC discovered far more ghost-voters in the North than it did in the South. One of the biggest culprits here is Zamfara State, which had ostensibly 2,045,131 registered voters. However, during the clean-up exercise, it was discovered that 1,130,245 of these were ghost-voters. That means a whopping 44% of the names in the Zamfara voters register were fictitious
After screening the register, INEC was able to reduce the national voting population considerably. In 2011, we were told that there are some 70 million registered voters in Nigeria. Now that figure has shrunk to less than 60 million.
INEC schemes

http://www.vanguardngr.com/
Re: 2015: Is PDP Rejoicing At The Wrong Time? by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 07, 2014
mistudreh: TAN.... Those signatures you are collecting there is God ooo. I wonder how dem dey get their signatures. Take it ot leave it, here in Ipinle Omoluabi, GEJ will lose dem go hear in Heaven. Just name the project he has done in Osun. Ilesha-Osogbo road since 2010 has not reach 50% completion. Ilesha-Ife road dualization nah d same. Wesley Hospital road nah mess...
just wait and see.
omisore vote in ilesa will tripple jonathans vote
Re: 2015: Is PDP Rejoicing At The Wrong Time? by CyberWolf: 5:38am On Sep 07, 2014
Caseless2: u and i knw that he's one the most outstanding DG nta ever had. I guess u need to check youtube when he faced the world on pdp.
its not about castigating the government..what impact did he make in NTA?..what innovation did he bring?..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Tamed The Leopard Of Porthacort..mbu / Is This Truly Abubakar Shekau See The Picture Of The Dead Body Here. / Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.