Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Veri Urgent - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Veri Urgent (712 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veri Urgent by Bigbello(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Pls smbdi shuld help, I noticed that the ABS light @ dashboard of my car doesn't goes off again I drive toyota cammry 2001 model. I need help asap
Re: Veri Urgent by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bigbello: Pls smbdi shuld help, I noticed that the ABS light @ dashboard of my car doesn't goes off again I drive toyota cammry 2001 model. I need help asap

it never goes off untill the faulty sensor or wire is sorted

your car has to be scanned with a machine that does ABS diagnostic most basic one dont
Re: Veri Urgent by mayor2013: 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Scan your ride. A professional type of scanning would scan your Abs.for your camry 2001. You cannot scan the Abs through your obd2 port. For you to scan your Abs it has to be scanned via the obd port in your engine bay
Re: Veri Urgent by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 07, 2014
What work have you done to the car lately?

Have you done anything that involved removing the wheels? Perhaps a brake job or even hitting a large pothole?
Re: Veri Urgent by Bigbello(m): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2014
What work have you done to the car lately?

Have you done anything that involved removing the wheels? Perhaps a brake job or even hitting a large pothole?

Thanks @cityengine just changed 2 back absorbers since then the light has bn coming up
Re: Veri Urgent by mayor2013: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmm. Guess the front wheel speed sensor wiring must have been over stretched like I said still go ahead and run a scan
Re: Veri Urgent by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2014
Bigbello: What work have you done to the car lately?

Thanks @cityengine just changed 2 back absorbers since then the light has bn coming up

Go back and look at all the wirings and sensors in that area.

If it were me I would be paying close attention to the ABS/Speed Sensors on one or both wheels. I would bet that i tis dislodged, not seating properly, not properly plugged back in or having a chaffed wiring.

Building basic skill set.knowledge on these things will help you greatly in solving issues in the future. Don't over rely on just "scanning".

(1) (Reply)

Which Headlight Belongs To The Elitei20? [PHOTO] / PLEASE HELP!! My Car Comes On Anf Goes Off Almost Instantly / Urgent Advice: Mazda Millenium 99 And Mazda Millenia 02

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.