Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Ebeleiasis, Mental Disorder Or Syndrome? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebeleiasis, Mental Disorder Or Syndrome? (531 Views)

FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed / Re: Kashamu Sponsors Bill On Mental Health / Kogi PDP Guber Candidate Has Mental Disorder Record - High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebeleiasis, Mental Disorder Or Syndrome? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
I'm using this medium to inform my fellow Nigerians about the new disease of the brain known as Ebeleiasis. It’s a combination of Bacterial and viral infections which affect the cerebellum and distort ones thinking faculty. People with this ailment don't usually see the true picture of unemployment, crime rates, insecurity, Bad roads and corruption in Nigeria, to mention few, but only thing they care about is GEJ coming to office in 2015. This disease cut across all ages, gender and races. I'm honestly sorry for this racial biasness because I observed the symptom more in people of South-south and South-Eastern Nigeria though some citizens of South-West origin occasionally show mild symptom. People with acute form of this disease tend to be unnecessarily aggressive whenever one of the numerous incapability of Mr. president is being highlighted. People with chronic form of the disease can go to the extreme, by showering curses on the president's critics, as some may possibly do after reading this, threatening the peace in the country if we don't vote this man again. Its just so unfortunate that our researchers working tirelessly in different laboratories are yet to find any tangible cure for this serious inorganic ailment. Nevertheless, tangible breakthrough was made by Prof. Tam David West (An eminent Ijaw man) advising patience with this condition to see beyond their love for the president and plot a chart of his achievement against failure. The slope of the chart can serve as indicator as whether to continue with their state lunacy or come to being.

I copied this piece from someone's facebook page...............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebeleiasis, Mental Disorder Or Syndrome? by Mogidi: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
engrfcuksmtin:

I copied this piece from someone's facebook page...............

Ok you copied it, I for say you catch e'Bola Ahmed virus, anyway no wahala.

1 Like

Re: Ebeleiasis, Mental Disorder Or Syndrome? by floma07(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lol.... I no fit shout

1 Like

Re: Ebeleiasis, Mental Disorder Or Syndrome? by mistudreh(m): 1:25am On Sep 07, 2014
@OP, pls let me complete your post with this, in yoruba tho,
To ba ko iwaju si o, ko ta... To ba ko eyin si o, ko ta... To ba wa ku iwo ni kan, ko tun ero ara re pa.
YORUBA E RONU OOOO. A o tun gbodo gbo Power nile yii mo.

2 Likes

Re: Ebeleiasis, Mental Disorder Or Syndrome? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2014
mistudreh: @OP, pls let me complete your post with this, in yoruba tho,
To ba ko iwaju si o, ko ta... To ba ko eyin si o, ko ta... To ba wa ku iwo ni kan, ko tun ero ara re pa.
YORUBA E RONU OOOO. A o tun gbodo gbo Power nile yii mo.
Bi gbogbo unkan se un lo...jagidijagan lo le gbe power wole o...mi o de ro pe o ma rorun fun Ebele, Chinedu abi Chukwudi kan lati yi ibo (vote ) Ile Yoruba abi ti Hausa.

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal & The Art Of Timing …..(opinion) / Soldiers Wipe Out Scores Of Boko Haram Fighters On Rvenge Mission / President Jonathan Adopted As Sole Candidate Of Pdp For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.