Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Martin Baker, The Latest Internet Meme Star. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Martin Baker, The Latest Internet Meme Star. (5991 Views)

Funny Relatable Meme And Pictures / Watch The Latest Area Cartoon Video-igba Nkwu / Somali Meme's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Martin Baker, The Latest Internet Meme Star. by Lailerh(f): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
Few weeks ago, I couldn't help but notice this strange guy on the internet who was awkwardly holding a phone and looks kind of confused and suspicious. I saw a lot of memes made with his picture and I was wondering who this guy was. grin It was just today that I came across this article and then I saw his name, Martin Baker. Martin happened to be the only black to attend the rally in support of Darren Wilson, the cop who shot the late Michael Brown. The fact that out of the 125 people that attended the rally, Mr. Baker was the only black supporter really pissed some people off. cheesy Take a look at some of the memes grin

Re: Martin Baker, The Latest Internet Meme Star. by Lailerh(f): 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
more grin

Re: Martin Baker, The Latest Internet Meme Star. by Lailerh(f): 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
grin grin grin

Re: Martin Baker, The Latest Internet Meme Star. by Lailerh(f): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Martin Baker, The Latest Internet Meme Star. by agrovick(m): 12:39am On Sep 22, 2014
Hilarious memes, i hope he doesnt die of ostracism

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Days / 1980's Love Letter / African Jacuzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.