Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Get Your Own Us Bank Account Totally For Free And Get Your Paypal Verified Today - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Your Own Us Bank Account Totally For Free And Get Your Paypal Verified Today (560 Views)

Verify Paypal With Payoneer Mastercard + US Bank Account + 25$ Bonus / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Us Bank Account And Paypal Verification Info Now Yours Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Own Us Bank Account Totally For Free And Get Your Paypal Verified Today by purelinks: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2008
Hi,

I have brought a good news for you today!!!

You can now open a Us Bank Account from Nigeria and Get your Paypal Verified as I am Now a Verified Paypal Owner!!!

The Sweet thing is that it all online and you will open the account in less that 10 Mins, and also Get a VISA CARD to withdraw your money from any ATM here in Nigeria!!!

For the FULL Gist on how to get this package, send an email to bizsolutions12@gmail.com

It is a DREAM come true for me and I Know you will love it too!!!

What are you still waiting for send the mail to bizsolutions12@gmail.com NOW!!!

You will thank me for this!!!

To your Online Success,
Usidamen Israel
08089698961, bizsolutions12@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Discover Simple Methods To Employ Yourself and Earn Money Every Day / New: Stable, Safe & Honest Offline Forex Long Term Investment Program. / Products And Services Waiting For You In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.