Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Bank Excess Charge Recovery!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bank Excess Charge Recovery!!! (952 Views)

Are Banks Legally Supposed To Charge Parallel Rate For Online Transactions? / I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge / Does Your Bank Charge You Withholding Tax On Your Savings Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Excess Charge Recovery!!! by olusignals: 6:35am On Sep 07, 2014
Good News!!! If you have ever taken a facility from a bank and you felt you were wrongfully charged. Not to worry. Our team, working with CBN guidelines is adequately equipped to help you recover the excess charges. No down payment!!! We will just take a percentage of the recovered fund after the bank has paid.
Believe it or not, all banks cheat!!!
Just call 08068098427 and lets start the discussion.

1 Like

Re: Bank Excess Charge Recovery!!! by katiemadubiko: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2014
OP...I was wrongly debited N82 for sms alert in a month, instead of N32. Pls help me recover my excess charge and tell me what percentage of the balance you'll like to be paid.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Gotten Help From Givers Forum In The Past One Week? / Before You Start That New Biz, Read This First / MMM Releases 2017 Rules For Participants As It Gets Set To Unfreeze Accounts On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.