Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K (7938 Views)

Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss / Get Europe Visa With 5 Years Resident Permit / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2014
My fellow nairalander please I need your advice can I get europe VISA with 200k if possible list of countries with explanation on how I can get it...thanks
419 stay away
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by kroomtravels: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Do it yourself ; Yes
You dont have enough financial left over in your account; NO
Using an agent: Yes or No, dis depends on the country you want the agency to work on and the countries the agencies have licences to operate with.
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
kroomtravels: Do it yourself ; Yes
You dont have enough financial left over in your account; NO
Using an agent: Yes or No, dis depends on the country you want the agency to work on and the countries the agencies have licences to operate with.

Georgia I prefer bro and can I get their transit visa online?if yes how can I get it
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by kroomtravels: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
jopex:

Georgia I prefer bro and can I get their transit visa online?if yes how can I get it
What do you mean by transit visa to a country you prefer. I dont understand sir, pls enumerate.
And why do you prefer georgia

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by ibe003(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
Guy I no easy ooo if you do it by your self then you will need statement account which you will need to have up to 500k in it, then you can use the 200k to gather the required documents go to any country embassy of your choice and get their requirement, you can do it by your self its very cheap, but a lost of stress, no agent will do any Europe visa with such amount and beware of agents, some take that little you have and disappear, no gentle man in 9ija. Hope I have clear air?

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
Will you explain to details for me
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by kroomtravels: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
jopex: Will you explain to details for me
What he is trying to say is. Assuming you want to go with a tourist visa, its expected that a certain amount should be in your account, prior to your interview. Lets say 500k. If the embassy checks and see u are not financially capable on going on that journey due to your financial status they might reject you.
Ok let say you want to usea travel agency, they might they would be your guarantor financially but now you would have to pay a certain percent of the money they are guaranteeing for you at the end when they have helped you package your visa and you are successful. This percentage is different from services charge. So do you see with 200k it might be difficult for an agent to secure a visa for you. Though is relative to country and type of visa
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by justwise(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
kroomtravels: .
What he is trying to say is. Assuming you want to go with a tourist visa, its expected that a certain amount should be in your account, prior to your interview. Lets say 500k. If the embassy checks and see u are not financially capable on going on that journey due to your financial status they might reject you.
Ok let say you want to usea travel agency, they might they would be your guarantor financially but now you would have to pay a certain percent of the money they are guaranteeing for you at the end when they have helped you package your visa and you are successful. This percentage is different from services charge. So do you see with 200k it might be difficult for an agent to secure a visa for you. Though is relative to country and type of visa

That is completely misleading, travel agent can not and should not act as a financial guarantor to any applicant, it's either you can afford to travel or you don't. With visiting visa as a matured applicant you are expected to sponsor yourself and show source of your income, it's not just about having money in your account it's also about providing source of that money.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Broda be helpful please
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by justwise(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
jopex:
Broda be helpful please

Do you work or own a business in Nigeria?
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
justwise:

Do you work or own a business in Nigeria?
Yes I own my business. Why do you ask?
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by ronaldreagan26: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
justwise: [/b]

That is completely misleading, travel agent can not and should not act as a financial guarantor to any applicant, it's either you can afford to travel or you don't. With visiting visa as a matured applicant you are expected to sponsor yourself and show source of your income, it's not just about having money in your account it's also about providing source of that money.

This is so true,although every applicant is treated on a case by case basis,but, the general acceptable requirements for visa must be met like business ownership, tax certificate, verifiable source of income, assets, etc in the eyes of the visa officers to qualify for visa, visa is a privilege and not a right...
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by justwise(m): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
jopex:
Yes I own my business. Why do you ask?

Keep doing your business and grow it, Georgia is not the sort of country you run to in the name of greener pasture, you can't move from Georgia to any EU country because Georgia is not a member of European Union. It's a dead end.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
justwise:

Keep doing your business and grow it, Georgia is not the sort of country you run to in the name of greener pasture, you can't move from Georgia to any EU country because Georgia is not a member of European Union. It's a dead end.
Thanks broda but how can I get visting or tourist visa to Dubai
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by justwise(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
jopex:
Thanks broda but how can I get visting or tourist visa to Dubai

People here will answer that question https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
justwise:

People here will answer that question https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries
Bro gimme ur bbm pin or watsup
We need to talk brova
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by justwise(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
jopex:
Bro gimme ur bbm pin or watsup
We need to talk brova

I keep all my chats/discussions open here, I don't do private phone calls or bbm chat when it comes to visa issues.
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
justwise:

I keep all my chats/discussions open here, I don't do private phone calls or bbm chat when it comes to visa issues.
Bro I understnd you.
Am on my bbm and its better if we chat on their for better explanation
Its difficult for me stroll up n down for checking comment
Try to undstand me bro
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by kroomtravels: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
justwise: [/b]

Iam quoting you cause you are the few i respect here.
Lets i want to travel out of this country by all means for greener pastures. Ok i just have 500k in my possesion. Remenber, my flight ticket and little chop money is incuded. Ok i take out 200k to process a visa. Lets say i do it myself, there is 90 percent guaranty i would be denied cause the embassy would realise i have no solid ties with nigeria.
Ok i go through a travel agency, to apply for a country like georgia and their tourist visa probably states you must have a minimum of 600k in my account or a sppnsor worth that or more. Ok i dont have no one, i go through a ttavel agent and they act like the sponsor but with an agreement of getting a certain percentage from me the client if the visa is successful. Ok lets say the travel agency says, i would pay 10 percent of the statement of account they declare for sponsoreship. Remenber all is legit. I am successful with the visa probably from the financial backing of the agency and i pay r0 percent which is 60k and pay the service charge and other miscelleneous. So do you see the logic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by kroomtravels: 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
justwise:

Yes this is another option and the best. But from my little experience in this visa business, most people that come to us dont really have a solid business of financial backing. And you know what it takes to get a visa to a western world especially if you are a nigerian. Visa business is not magic, its just opportunity and knowledge coupled with recommendations.
Baba justwise e don tey i don comot cap for you. Keep the good work.
Op, justwise don talk finish georgia is a dead end.
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by justwise(m): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2014
Iam quoting you cause you are the few i respect here.
Lets i want to travel out of this country by all means for greener pastures. Ok i just have 500k in my possesion. Remenber, my flight ticket and little chop money is incuded. Ok i take out 200k to process a visa. Lets say i do it myself, there is 90 percent guaranty i would be denied cause the embassy would realise i have no solid ties with nigeria.
Ok i go through a travel agency, to apply for a country like georgia and their tourist visa probably states you must have a minimum of 600k in my account or a sppnsor worth that or more. Ok i dont have no one, i go through a ttavel agent and they act like the sponsor but with an agreement of getting a certain percentage from me the client if the visa is successful. Ok lets say the travel agency says, i would pay 10 percent of the statement of account they declare for sponsoreship. Remenber all is legit. I am successful with the visa probably from the financial backing of the agency and i pay r0 percent which is 60k and pay the service charge and other miscelleneous. So do you see the logic

No its not legitimate and there is no logic there rather its misrepresentation, its misleading and its fraud.

The picture you painted above is exactly why many are refused a visa and banned. Travel agent can not sponsor any applicant simple! Using built account for visa application is fraud, if you claimed to have certain amount of money for your trip then you have to show source of your income. That money is for your flight ticket, accommodation, feeding and sightseeing, so will travel agent give you that money to spend?

Please lets stop teaching people only how to cheat the system.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by suxes2005(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2014
@OP,

To be sincere with you, you can't get a visa now and
I mean it.

You have to take your time and build up your documents
yourself.

Travel agents do not have the magic fingers to get you visa.

Most of the time, its mis-representation that travel agents
submit on behalf of clients.

Even if you are genuine and have your documents, you
might still be denied because like someone said, its not
a right.

So, calm down, think twice. Invest your 200k well.

Better still, if you're hell bent on traveling abroad,
go to Tanzania or Kenya smiley No visa needed.

@kroomtravels, this section belongs to justwise and
don't you dare try to promote your service here.

I guess he likes you that's why you can still reply.

Of course, you and I know what is obtainable out there
as regards visa and documentation.

But how many people can you tell the truth that your 200k is
for FAKE documents, you can either get the visa or not and
your money is gone?

The thing hard for mouth smiley

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by ilugun1: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2014
Its possible!
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by kroomtravels: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2014
justwise:

No its not legitimate and there is no logic there rather its misrepresentation, its misleading and its fraud.

The picture you painted above is exactly why many are refused a visa and banned. Travel agent can not sponsor any applicant simple! Using built account for visa application is fraud, if you claimed to have certain amount of money for your trip then you have to show source of your income. That money is for your flight ticket, accommodation, feeding and sightseeing, so will travel agent give you that money to spend?

Please lets stop teaching people only how to cheat the system.
Ok sir, thats the much i know about visa. I am into ticketing and resevation and tour packaging. I gave you whats obtainable with a travle agency.
U know we learn everyday

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by kroomtravels: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2014
suxes2005: @OP,

To be sincere with you, you can't get a visa now and
I mean it.

You have to take your time and build up your documents
yourself.

Travel agents do not have the magic fingers to get you visa.

Most of the time, its mis-representation that travel agents
submit on behalf of clients.

Even if you are genuine and have your documents, you
might still be denied because like someone said, its not
a right.

So, calm down, think twice. Invest your 200k well.

Better still, if you're hell bent on traveling abroad,
go to Tanzania or Kenya smiley No visa needed.

@kroomtravels, this section belongs to justwise and
don't you dare try to promote your service here.

I guess he likes you that's why you can still reply.

Of course, you and I know what is obtainable out there
as regards visa and documentation.

But how many people can you tell the truth that your 200k is
for FAKE documents, you can either get the visa or not and
your money is gone?

The thing hard for mouth smiley

My man the major reason why people are denied visa is if you dont have a strong financial correspondent to the type of visa applied for. The op is not talking of going and returning, he is talking of going for greener pastures. Iam saying all this cause i have little knowlege cause its same industry.
Like i told justwise iam into ticketing and tour packaging, i have my IATA level 1 certification. I am a professional, i dont do visa but we are interelated. Please do not call me a fraud again, i just told the OP whats obtainable if he choses to use an agency, but if he does it himself, he would be denied. Go back to my first comment on this thread Thank you

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2014
Ok i go through a travel agency, to apply for a country like georgia and their tourist visa probably states you must have a minimum of 600k in my account or a sppnsor worth that or more. Ok i dont have no one, i go through a ttavel agent and [b]they act like the sponsor [/b]but with an agreement of getting a certain percentage from me the client if the visa is successful. Ok lets say the travel agency says, i would pay 10 percent of the statement of account they declare for sponsoreship. Remenber all is legit. I am successful with the visa probably from the financial backing of the agency and i pay r0 percent which is 60k and pay the service charge and other miscelleneous. So do you see the logic.

You agents are just liars and Fraudsters! Now, you "act like the applicant's sponsor"? Whose name will be on the account statement? Yours? If yes, who will the applicant tell the embassy is sponsoring him? A friend? So a friend resident in Nigeria is sponsoring him to Europe for "tourism"? cheesy cheesy

All you agents' ignorance and fraud is what gets people banned for life especially to countries like the US, UK etc

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by kroomtravels: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2014
Phema:

You agents are just liars and Fraudsters! Now, you "act like the applicant's sponsor"? Whose name will be on the account statement? Yours? If yes, who will the applicant tell the embassy is sponsoring him? A friend? So a friend resident in Nigeria is sponsoring him to Europe for "tourism"? cheesy cheesy

All you agents' ignorance and fraud is what gets people banned for life especially to countries like the US, UK etc

Any agent that wants to help you get to the US, UK and canada which is not on educational basis just wants to eat your money. I now realise why people do say contact me offline. I offer to breakdoen how agents work and i take all the insults.
And you didnt make any sense in ur post sir, read it again
, Have a nice day sir
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by justwise(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Phema:

1000...Like

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by justwise(m): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
My man the major reason why people are denied visa is if you dont have a strong financial correspondent to the type of visa applied for. The op is not talking of going and returning, he is talking of going for greener pastures. Iam saying all this cause i have little knowlege cause its same industry.
Like i told justwise iam into ticketing and tour packaging, i have my IATA level 1 certification. I am a professional, i dont do visa but we are interelated. Please do not call me a fraud again, i just told the OP whats obtainable if he choses to use an agency, but if he does it himself, he would be denied. Go back to my first comment on this thread Thank you

Why?
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by kroomtravels: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
justwise:

Why?
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by kroomtravels: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
justwise:

Why?
Boss u suppose kno why na.
Unless he has much more than that in his account and have strong ties to Nigeria probably via a solid business. But if that 200k is all he has minus ticket money. He would be rejected. Baba justwise You have experience is this sort of things na, that is why i supported the idea were u said he should build his business to get to certian level, justwise we are both saying the same thing.
I dont do visa doesnt mean there are not agencies that offer legit visa services, all this are priviledges and oppotunities from some countries to some agencies, just like in airline reservation
Re: Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K by buddy221(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jopex....listen ur 200k can't get a visa, do u want to loose ur money to fraudsters? Remember u dnt have any strong tie here in Nigeria..2ndly from ur comment, I can say u dnt have enough cash in ur account. I was denied a Belgian visa last month (12th) despite I have upto 1.2m in my personal account...d reasons they gave waz" I dnt have a strong tie, they ar nt convicted dat I will leave there country wen my visa expires" NOTE: I still have an uncle who invited me yet they denied me visa. Wat am trying to say is... Dnt make de mistake of involving any agent to help u! My advice for u is...invest dat money wisely down here..I assure u dat u will make triple of dat b4 6 months! Me I invested my money on phone business and is paying me fine fine. (jst advice).

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Are Your Holidays To Nigeria On Average? / Finally! Crystal Services Is Fraud. / 5 Signs That Your Visa Application Will Be Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.