Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Why Churches Make So Much Money...and How To Apply It In ya Own Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Churches Make So Much Money...and How To Apply It In ya Own Business. (627 Views)

Start A Green Business And Make So Much Money This 2015 / What Can I Do With 100K To Make So Profit In 48hrs / Is It Really Possible To Make So Much Money With Small 300 Naira Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Churches Make So Much Money...and How To Apply It In ya Own Business. by nonsonnamani: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2014
This secret I am about to show you will double the sales you are making in your business right now if you just find a way to apply it in your own business.

I have this family friend who has been a pastor for 13 years but still doesn't have a congregation apart from his family...

Then I know a man who started a little vigil, five years ago, which he holds regularly - he has now bought a jeep, built two houses and has a big bottling company.

So what made him rich? SOCIAL PROOf.

What the heck is that? Simple; social proof means showing people you make miracles happen through the act of letting them tell others about the miracle you make.

In the christian circle "Social proof" has another name; it's called testimony.

The poor pastor is poor because he doesn't have social proof and doesn make miracles while the rich pastor is rich because he has social proof.

Let me make it a bit clearer.

Take a look at the famous churches you know; watch their TV programmes - they spend a great chunk of their time showing people's testimony. Name them; TB joshua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo, Father Mbaka. They are successful because people spread their testimonies and the testimonies bring more people

The allow people come and give testimonies. That is their secret. Testimonies make you look at a pastor and say "he is a powerful man of GOD". It's not his preachings, it's not his looks - it's the testimonies he "brings forth"

You are more likely to "sow seed" in a church where miracle take place than in a church where they come and preach and go.

You get?

So how can you apply this in your business?

You say you make great durable shoes; show people the customers that have worn your shoe for 2years, show them pictures, show them pictures of those customers climbing rocks with the shoe. You cure Ebola; show people testimonies, show them the before and after pictures. You run a memory improvement seminar, show people comments and feedbacks from people who have come to your seminar.

Show them, show them - it's not bragging, people need it. People want to be convinced. They want to know that other people dey feel you too.

Individuals make buying decisions based on emotions, not logic.

Use the power of testimonies well and watch what happens

2 Likes

Re: Why Churches Make So Much Money...and How To Apply It In ya Own Business. by Youngzedd(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2014
Kudos
Re: Why Churches Make So Much Money...and How To Apply It In ya Own Business. by TRADELYN: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2014
Great tips here...

................. BiZ TimE .....................
We are looking for those who are already dealing in any type of feminine products. Or those who have great influence (connection) on ladies/women like in groups, clubs, unions, etc.

Right now, we are managing a brand of FEMININE INTIMATE WASH; this is needed by every lady/woman. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. We need SOLE DISTRIBUTOR per state nationwide. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com for more details grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Workers Wanted - Workcity.com.ng / Interested in Oversea Business Tour/conference / World Bank Ranks Nigeria Among Most Expensive Places To Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.