Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,753 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Policemen Molest A Fine Girl, I Intervened, I Regret It[PIC&GRAPIC DETAILS +20] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Molest A Fine Girl, I Intervened, I Regret It[PIC&GRAPIC DETAILS +20] (2166 Views)

Five Men Molest A Woman In Lagos / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / Eight Men Molest A Teenager To Death In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Molest A Fine Girl, I Intervened, I Regret It[PIC&GRAPIC DETAILS +20] by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2014
I was just walking on the road when I saw some police men harrasing a young lady. They stopped her started questioning her and said let them search her. They used the opportunity to be handling her breasts, ass and body. She was struggling but they won't let her go. People just walked by without lifting a finger, maybe because they were armed with ak 47 assault riffles.
As a gentleman that I am, I decided to stop such filthy acts. So I went to where they were and asked "officer, why are you molesting this young woman, what did she do to you?" I rushed and removed their hands and they girl ran to a safe distance.
Commotion ensured and by then a large crowd had gathered. One of the police men landed ne a hot slap. I retaliated with a punch to his nose, red blood stained his uniform. The wicked crowed stood at a safe distance cheering me on to fight 4 armed poilce men.
Before I know what is happening, they have gathered me, see beating I received, while they were furiously snapping pictures with their cell phones. Nobody came to my rescue. Before they fired two shots in the air to disperse the crowd and they started dragging me to their pick-up van..................
What was my offence? Standing up to injustice.

Pictures of the girl below

1 Like

Re: Policemen Molest A Fine Girl, I Intervened, I Regret It[PIC&GRAPIC DETAILS +20] by RAKITIC: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2014
OP the LORD we have mercy on u

1 Like

Re: Policemen Molest A Fine Girl, I Intervened, I Regret It[PIC&GRAPIC DETAILS +20] by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2014
RAKITIC: OP the LORD we have mercy on u
AMEN!!!! And on you too
Re: Policemen Molest A Fine Girl, I Intervened, I Regret It[PIC&GRAPIC DETAILS +20] by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2014
Farano what did you just do angry
Re: Policemen Molest A Fine Girl, I Intervened, I Regret It[PIC&GRAPIC DETAILS +20] by babseg(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2014
Op u r not a good lier. That picture was taken during the riot in Lagos. Policemen eventually killed that guy.
Re: Policemen Molest A Fine Girl, I Intervened, I Regret It[PIC&GRAPIC DETAILS +20] by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2014
babseg: Op u r not a good lier. That picture was taken during the riot in Lagos. Policemen eventually killed that guy.

only you know what your talking. This happen yesterday. Were you there?? angry
Re: Policemen Molest A Fine Girl, I Intervened, I Regret It[PIC&GRAPIC DETAILS +20] by babseg(m): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2014
krall: only you know what your talking. This happen yesterday. Were you there?? angry

If u don't want to die the way that guy was killed. U better confess now angry
Re: Policemen Molest A Fine Girl, I Intervened, I Regret It[PIC&GRAPIC DETAILS +20] by seankay(m): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
babseg:

If u don't want to die the way that guy was killed. U better confess now angry
Seconded!
Re: Policemen Molest A Fine Girl, I Intervened, I Regret It[PIC&GRAPIC DETAILS +20] by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
all of you, back to sender
Re: Policemen Molest A Fine Girl, I Intervened, I Regret It[PIC&GRAPIC DETAILS +20] by babseg(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2014
krall: all of you, back to sender

why were you giving a false story? There can never be back to sender because u lied.

angry angry angry angry
Re: Policemen Molest A Fine Girl, I Intervened, I Regret It[PIC&GRAPIC DETAILS +20] by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2014
Idiot the girl in the pics is Monalisa Chinda! Madt liar!!
Re: Policemen Molest A Fine Girl, I Intervened, I Regret It[PIC&GRAPIC DETAILS +20] by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:25am On Sep 20, 2014
Photoshopped

(1) (Reply)

In Ph Female Robbery Gang Leader Stripped Naked By Police In Public / Pix.president Buhari In Black Maria In London / Suspected Dealer Caught With Human Parts Stuffed Into A Sack Bag In Delta (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.