Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Own Your Dream Land In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Own Your Dream Land In Abuja (762 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Own Your Dream Land@mainland Gardens / Architect And Builder,yes We Can Make Your Dream House A Reality,view Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own Your Dream Land In Abuja by phizzle017(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2014
Own your dream land in Abuja by buying into WorthePlus Limited estate land in Kuje Area Council Abuja for just 250,000 naira. conceived with an idea of masterpiece for affluence, comfort, and elegance away from the busy and noisy environment, fully endowed with social amenities giving it the full required facilities to be called a country of its own.

The price is attached is for instalmental payment.

The estate is surrounded by numerous land marks such has the Nigerian Navy Barack in Kuje, Abuja @ 30 estate and the centenary city in kuje

Facilities to be included are; Good road network; Electricity; Perimeter fencing; Recreational facilities; Environmental security; Good drainage system; Sewage disposal system; Ultra-modern borehole.

Once payment is made, a subscriber is issued a Receipt of payment, Invoice, Deed of Contract, and a congratulatory letter from the company. Upon completion of payment, a subscriber is entitled to the provisional letter of allocation.

Once payment has been completed, a subscriber is issued a physical allocation at the Estate while receiving all documentations to the land which includes the Deed of Assignment, the Survey plan,

Please contact us for more information. Use the show phone number button to contact us. Thanks in anticipation.
Contact Hafeez on 08027718087, 092916772 or visit our office WorthePlus Plaza Plot 882, Tafawa Balewa Way opposite Nicon luxury gate Area 11CBD Abuja
Re: Own Your Dream Land In Abuja by AbuhSolomon: 9:47am On Jan 24, 2015
My names are, Abuh Solomon I live within Abuja @30 ESTATE and I am interested in the plot behind Kuje Naval Barracks.

Also want to know if there is provisions for Duplex.

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat In Magodo Pay N Pack In {pics} / . / Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.