Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Confused On Which Phone To Get - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Confused On Which Phone To Get (936 Views)

I Have A Budget Of 20k. Which Phone Would You Recommend / Which Phone Should I Buy...tecno N3/N4 Or Blackberry. / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused On Which Phone To Get by dlarge(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2014
Please pals, i havent used android phone before and nw wants to feel the android world, i want to get phantom F7 tomorrow, was whasappin with my good frend based in Adamawa, he told me he can get samsung london used S4 for me with thesame amount.

Im now checking ba3 life owing to new tecno phone and that of used S4.but in the other hand, i think s4 has better apps, Please ur candid advice is needed, dont wanna make a mistake cos this is my life savings. Thanks!!!
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get by dlarge(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Make una tok plz
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Go for samsung. Itz way more better
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get by UchihaItachi(m): 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
You're still considering it? As far as the S4 is the real thing, take it. Even if it is 5th hand, it's still better than a new tecno phone

2 Likes

Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get by jsunex(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
Go get nokia 3310 nah
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get by WhyNa: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
In d same dilemma too. Though mine is a tablet. Finally want to settle wt Lenovo ideatab A3000. Supposed to get it nxt week bt scared dt once I get, I'l see something better
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get by mapusu: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
dlarge: Please pals, i havent used android phone before and nw wants to feel the android world, i want to get phantom F7 tomorrow, was whasappin with my good frend based in Adamawa, he told me he can get samsung london used S4 for me with thesame amount.
Im now checking ba3 life owing to new tecno phone and that of used S4.but in the other hand, i think s4 has better apps, Please ur candid advice is needed, dont wanna make a mistake cos this is my life savings. Thanks!!!

samsung it is bro, Checkout the prices and specifications of Samsung phones, here . Free home delivery + Pay on delivery
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get by yulipa: 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
WhyNa: In d same dilemma too. Though mine is a tablet. Finally want to settle wt Lenovo ideatab A3000. Supposed to get it nxt week bt scared dt once I get, I'l see something better

Lenovo ideatab A3000 is available in stock. To Checkout the price and specification of this tab, click here . Free home delivery + Pay on delivery
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get by dlarge(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
He just inboxed me now telling me that it is S3 he meant....confused the more, seems im going for F7, atleast im d ist person dat used it or should i go for the s3 london used.
Re: Confused On Which Phone To Get by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
dlarge: He just inboxed me now telling me that it is S3 he meant....confused the more, seems im going for F7, atleast im d ist person dat used it or should i go for the s3 london used.
You better buy tecno jeje because you dont know why the londoner decided to sell it maybe it has a fault. Remember if u buy a new phone, u will get suitable accessories like charger and earpiece e.t.c..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can Unlock My Fifa2014 On Techno P5 / The Way Forward To The Recent Shackles On The MTN Cheap Data Plans / My Internal Memory Runing Out Of Space Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.