Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. (3176 Views)

What Brand Of Perfume Are You Wearing? / Which Perfume Are U Wearning And Hw Long Does It Last / The Best Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by chibwike(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mine is issy miyake...lets knw yours...maybe we can get nice perfumes and deodorants here
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by SwissGeneva(m): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Turare (Mixture of CBN + SS) grin
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Channel grand extrait
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Janeify(f): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Legend perfume
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by chibwike(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrsBreezy: Channel grand extrait
Hmm...haven't heard of this one
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by sweettease(f): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sweet tease
Rocawear evolution ( I know it's for men tongue )
Senses and
Just musk
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
chibwike: Hmm...haven't heard of this one

Really? It's nice... it's green.. kinda looks like the chanel no 5... I don't like that one tho
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
sweettease: Sweet tease
Senses and
Just musk

Learn to stick to your lane. tongue

OP, everything deodorant is Nivea for me.
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by agohmamuda(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dolce&Gabana
212 Men (original)
Musk (men)
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by sweettease(f): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ceasar1:

Learn to stick to your lane. tongue

OP, everything deodorant is Nivea for me.
Force me tongue
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by perry2020(f): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
I love mixtures ryt now am on
Malizia bodyspray,Burberry,faraway,million,Zara,guess. I mix as many as possible.

As cheap as element is I so love the fragrance.

I would like to use holy Micheal,miss paris,onola,virgin mary etc. wink wink wink cool.its sabbath day.keeping it holy.

1 Like

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by chibwike(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Really? It's nice... it's green.. kinda looks like the chanel no 5... I don't like that one tho
why dont you like it
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by chibwike(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
agohmamuda: Dolce&Gabana
212 Men (original)
Musk (men)
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
chibwike: why dont you like it

Its for old people in my opinion... smells like them posh granny perfume...

Not worth the price
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by yinxfun(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Elope
Maiyaki
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
sweettease: Sweet tease
Senses and
Just musk

Last time I saw you....you wore balila that notorious Hausa stuff. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by cocoberry(f): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
I actually like dem masculine! The Game by Davidoff, Red Door by Elizabeth Arden, and Armani Code by Giorgio Armani.
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
cocoberry: I actually like dem masculine! The Game by Davidoff, Red Door by Elizabeth Arden, and Armani Code by Giorgio Armani.

And red door is masculine shey? undecided
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Caron's poivre. grin grin
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by cocoberry(f): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
I like dem masculine doesn't mean I don't have feminine perfume!

smartchoice:

And red door is masculine shey? undecided
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by sweettease(f): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
smartchoice:

Last time I saw you....you wore balila that notorious Hausa stuff. tongue
True but You must have met me while I was in JSS1
It's not my fault you don't use designer perfumes tongue
My rocawear just arrived tongue tongue tongue I fit dash you the after shave balm, wanted to give my younger brother but I don decide to use am sow seed for your life.

1 Like

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by jaybee3(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
sweettease:
My rocawear just arrived tongue tongue tongue I fit dash you the after shave balm, wanted to give my younger brother but I don decide to use am sow seed for your life.
Sow seed for this side na
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by sweettease(f): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
jaybee3:
Sow seed for this side na
Seed small now, Na plantation I go do for you wink

1 Like

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
sweettease:

Cmon lol you well so? cheesy
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by agohmamuda(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=chibwike][/quote]
so u wear same perf wif me? Strange.
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
Shower to shower
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
Budget tingz grin

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by chibwike(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mondi...which perf is that...nice Dp...am the ist to lyk it oh
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by sweettease(f): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
cocoberry: I actually like dem masculine! The Game by Davidoff, Red Door by Elizabeth Arden, and Armani Code by Giorgio Armani.
I'm also a fan of Elizabeth Arden's Red door... Will still wear it anytime, anyday cool
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by sweettease(f): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
smartchoice:

Cmon lol you well so? cheesy
Of course tongue
Talk now if you want o, don't be shy grin

1 Like

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
baygon. it also wards of mosquito and bed bug at nite.

dusting powder mixed with water for formal occasion. spray responsibly.
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by chibwike(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
krall: baygon. it also wards of mosquito and bed bug at nite.

dusting powder mixed with water for formal occasion. spray responsibly.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What We Are Building For Fashion Lovers / Home of Exceptional Graphic Designs / Wholesale Ladies Dresses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.