Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,595 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria (42559 Views)

5 Most Underrated Cities In Nigeria / 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 23, 2014
DaGC:

Geez!!! Where did this figure come from? shocked

From my head.
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Amefrica:

I wanna believe you read where the OP said "In no particular order" what's wrong with some Nigerians sef? Hian! undecided

#TeamIbadan btw cheesy

I admit I didn't read that part.

But even at that, Lagos is too deep down the list to make sense, except he drew ballot from a box.

If it's random from anyone's head, as I believe it is, Lagos should still appear before one lists first 3.

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by maki(f): 6:34am On Dec 23, 2014
Darlduchi:
What is South South? South–South is a term historically used by policymakers and academics to describe the exchange of resources, technology, and knowledge between developing countries, also known as countries of the global South.

Cross River Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayaelsa Delta are all South East . It is a common believe among the civilized world that a typical Nigeria will treat you with contemptuous rudeness rather than research on their ignorance and stupidity.

What the hell are you saying?.... In as much I don't support the term 'south south'...The list of cities you just mentioned is in the south if we should go by the usual 4 cardinal points... What do mean by south east? Read your map..
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 23, 2014
Jarus:

I admit I didn't read that part.

But even at that, Lagos is too deep down the list to make sense, except he drew ballot from a box.

If it's random from anyone's head, as I believe it is, Lagos should still appear before one lists first 3.

I actually agree with you, I was gonna argue about some cities way below too, but I moved on when I saw "in no particular order" ...have a nice day ahead btw.

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by anonimi: 7:07am On Dec 23, 2014
KingBish:
Op kindly in God's name, delete port Harcourt from this list.
I spent six months of my Life there during SIWES and I can authoritatively assure you that there's nothing interesting about a city I had to wake up by 4am everyday so as to get to work before 8am courtesy of terrible roads and life wrenching traffic!

You cannot be serious shocked
Amaechi who is constantly maintaining the state FEEDER roads and even constructing new ones while not NEGLECTING his light rail project for rapid decongestion of the city
I thought since he finished all these basic projects and still had plenty of money from the N3 trillion plus he has received so far on BEHALF of the Rivers state people that is why he spent N17 billion on the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC.
Is that not the case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Ruffychuks: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2014
Wat of warri

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by showafrica(m): 7:51am On Dec 23, 2014
Ruffychuks:
wat of ala owerri, dis list is a total bullshit

You are their, dem no add Owerri the land of fine girls. Every weekend pple troop in just to come and fun and leave again monday morning
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2014
My list almost exactly..replace akure with ibadan and then lagos with phc..phct s overrated cheesy
dechandel:

My own list
Abuja
Porthacourt
Asaba
Calabar
Uyo
Enugu
Akure
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by kenex4ever(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2014
Obynobyl:
fear of what if I may ask? I live in Enugu and I can authoritatively say we don't live in fear. 042 is simply the best.
U 4 no quote dat ediort, person wen don live 4 abeokuta 4 him whole life how him go take know where peaceful.
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by kenex4ever(m): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2014
horlabiyi:
The list should be in this order

Although you won't appreciate that ilorin city until you go there and see how peaceful and nice the city is..............
I served in ilorin and all I c there is bad government and high rate of poverty. Almost Everywhere smelling ram poo. Even one emir palace I entered I couldn't breath.
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by kenex4ever(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2014
Lordmykel:
Did sombody say aba

But thats none of my business
but u know dat both Akwa Ibom and calabar people's life depend on aba. Dats where u people buy almost everything including ur life. But aba na nonsense city sha.
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by veevean1(f): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2014
I particularly love cross river its one place I won't get tired of visiting anytime soon... Very cool atmosphere and beautiful environment....
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by fuckerholic(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=donroxy post=26142335]The road network in UYO is no doubt superb ... Give it to Akpabio abeg !!

Ohhhh, I love GardenCity cheesy

See, Other than Abuja (Home and Money) , Ilorin is the most ''serene'' city in Nigeria .... I think the rest of the state are just noisy especially Lagos and Kano tongue !!![/quote boy you don't know anything about akwaibom so just shut up..the coolest city in naija is calabar with zero crime rate,very beautiful,neat,clean etc ..go check your statistics and records
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by misshoree(f): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
I like ur siggy
thank yu

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by MrEverest(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2014
berem:
The list isn't complete without Owerri. cool

I very much agree with you, only a few cities in Nigeria compares with the cool and beautiful ambiance of Owerri. The serenity and aesthetics is really exotic.
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by SenatorJames(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2014
I don't have issue with any list, any list that don't have Ibadan is what I know is wrong.
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Kosigift(f): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2014
Lasveg:
So long as enugu is not on that list am gud... Oh, and i live in enugu, most boring city ever!!
Nope dear, you are d boring one here. Don't blame it on d city inugo kiss kiss
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by zyzxx(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2014
Ibadan ni ile oluyole tia tia grin
Oje Omo atego mole kibe maseje grin
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by maryhaam(f): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
alagbaka area.
is tarred assumin u r talking about oba ile is different.
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Lordmykel(m): 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
kenex4ever:
but u know dat both Akwa Ibom and calabar people's life depend on aba. Dats where u people buy almost everything including ur life. But aba na nonsense city sha.
lolz. Thats true sha.
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by pazienza(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Obynobyl:
fear of what if I may ask? I live in Enugu and I can authoritatively say we don't live in fear. 042 is simply the best.

No place in the world like Enugu! 042, more than just a number!
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nice list but next time you come up with a list of the most loved cities, make sure you state the reasons why they are loved and not just come up with conjectures that have no bearing on the topic title.
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by pazienza(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Well, below is my top 12 in that particular order.

Enugu
Aba
Asaba
Onitsha
Owerre
Umuahia
Awka
Abakaliki
Uyo
Calabar
Okigwe
Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by jeff2222(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tolexander:
What about Maiduguri?
onitsha the best city
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Robertbh(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
What of ORIENT CITY.......... WE GAT IBARI OGWA
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by rafmike(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
horlabiyi:
The list should be in this order
1) Ibadan
2) Port Harcout
3) Abuja
4) Lagos
5) Kano
6) Warri
7) Uyo
cool Asaba
9) Calabar
10) Jos
11) Abeokuta
12) Ilorin
Although you won't appreciate that ilorin city until you go there and see how peaceful and nice the city is..............

wat about Aba city?
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
maryhaam:
is tarred assumin u r talking about oba ile is different.
I don't have to argue with u over this cos I moved around, the road to the hotel is tarred but if u move down u will find out what am saying
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by maryhaam(f): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
I don't have to argue with u over this cos I moved around, the road to the hotel is tarred but if u move down u will find out what am saying
am nt arguing either sir,i served in akure n trust me d road is still ok.
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
maryhaam:
am nt arguing either sir,i served in akure n trust me d road is still ok.
Ok akure try for road but am talking about that gra side where royal bird is.
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by donem: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
AfricologyKev:
Hello Good People,

I am trying to locate a place to stay in Calabar. I am looking for a basic accommodation, nothing fancy, since I plan to be there for a long stay. As a doctoral student, I am on a VERY limited budget. A space in a home/house or room would be good.
Hav u gotten an accomodation? If no Pm me i could b of help.
Re: 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria by donem: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tonylyte:

Obudu cattle ranch in OGOJA, cross river state, not calabar the state capital. This is one silly mistake people often make.
U are equally making a big mistake, Obudu cattle ranch, is actually situated in Obanliku LG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) / 10 Most Popular Yoruba Cities In Nigeria / Latest Update On Anambra International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.