Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

What Will You Do With 20 Million Naira As An Unemployed Fresh Graduate? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Will You Do With 20 Million Naira As An Unemployed Fresh Graduate? (770 Views)

Businesses You Can Start As An Unemployed Graduate! / The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do With 20 Million Naira As An Unemployed Fresh Graduate? by fxbot: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hello,

If you have 20 Million naira at your disposal, what will you do?

A. Build Nice 5 bedroom classy Bungalow on Already existing plot of land

B. Travel abroad for further education

C. Business

Thank you.
Re: What Will You Do With 20 Million Naira As An Unemployed Fresh Graduate? by vickson64(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
i will definitely do business. in 3 years time, i will start looking for luxury
Re: What Will You Do With 20 Million Naira As An Unemployed Fresh Graduate? by alabiyemmy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Marry a new wife.
Re: What Will You Do With 20 Million Naira As An Unemployed Fresh Graduate? by perry2020(f): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
C of course,multiply the money,spend d excesses on flexing and leisure(you never know when you would leave the world)invest your money or fix it if you wana go for B( online,full tym or weekends )b won't take more than a year and then A can come last.by then your interest would be quite broad and still growing thereby achieving all in 3yrs max.
#its better to make more money(invest) than use the cash at hand on less pressing issues that can't bring interest ie multiply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do With 20 Million Naira As An Unemployed Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
I go buy uni certificate no need to go school again.den flexx die use the rest build hotel for lagos here
Re: What Will You Do With 20 Million Naira As An Unemployed Fresh Graduate? by perry2020(f): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
samflexxy: I go buy uni certificate no need to go school again.den flexx die use the rest build hotel for lagos here
Smh

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With 20 Million Naira As An Unemployed Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
samflexxy: I go buy uni certificate no need to go school again.den flexx die use the rest build hotel for lagos here
the op didn't say 20 million dollars, he sed 20 million Naira.. U can only build such hotel at places like Egan n Ijagemo... And after that, u go broke like cra'y

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With 20 Million Naira As An Unemployed Fresh Graduate? by udemzyudex(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Agriculture aka farming... grin
Re: What Will You Do With 20 Million Naira As An Unemployed Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2014
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha[quote
author=polymathic]the op didn't say 20 million dollars, he sed 20
million Naira.. U can only build such hotel at places like Egan n
Ijagemo... And after that, u go broke like cra'y[/quote]
Re: What Will You Do With 20 Million Naira As An Unemployed Fresh Graduate? by dagr8(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2014
polymathic: the op didn't say 20 million dollars, he sed 20 million Naira.. U can only build such hotel at places like Egan n Ijagemo... And after that, u go broke like cra'y
Abeg help me tell am o... I didn't know whether I should laugh or be angry when i read the guy's post...

@Op...Doing business is the best option but if you are not cut out for that go to UK/Canada and get more education
Re: What Will You Do With 20 Million Naira As An Unemployed Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
dagr8:
[color=#000099][font=tempus sans itc][size=12pt]Abeg help me tell am o... I didn't know whether I should laugh or be angry when i read the guy's post...
I think he's still inexperienced, never handled real cash before

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With 20 Million Naira As An Unemployed Fresh Graduate? by lightheart(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2014

If u flexx die, na ur dead body go build the hotel baa?

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Raises Alarm Over Fraudsters Parading Fake Oil Lifting Approvals / Investment One Simplifies Stock Trading With Its New Online Trading Platform / Paid Online Surveys And The Tricks!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.