Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Cool Business For Cocoa Farmers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cool Business For Cocoa Farmers (837 Views)

Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) / Serious Buyers Wanted For Cocoa/palm Oil / Cocoa Farmers Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cool Business For Cocoa Farmers by remmyjunior: 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hello great farmers of our time. I am so excited to be in this forum and having a thread for farmers i must confess is a very interesting thing.

Agriculture is one part of human endeavor which the society cannot do without because of its wide scope to several aspect of life. Be it food or raw materials for shelters or industries if you check very well, you will discover that 65% of the essentials of life have direct or indirect connections with farmers. I think we should be proud of ourselves and summon the will because we occupied the most important sector of the economy. " A country who cannot feed her people should not claim to be a true sovereign nation".

The is a great wealth in agriculture. Just look around you, what are the needs of the people? Can you make provision for any of them? If you can, then, know that you are already on the path of the great riches.

Anyway shall, there are so many to talk about in agriculture but let me stop here.
ARE YOU A COCOA FARMER OR YOU HAVE A LINK TO ANY PRODUCER, PLEASE REACH ME ON remyokolie@yahoo.com. I have a cool business for you, the one wey go pay you more with minimal risk. Please reach me as soon as possible. thanks
Re: Cool Business For Cocoa Farmers by sseunth(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
i am not a farmer...bt i av access to cocoa...whats d business all about
Re: Cool Business For Cocoa Farmers by DeoGratias1(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2014
Op how do you want to go about it, I can link you up

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Available Buyers Needed / Ofada Rice Available For Sale / Incubator Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.