Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,246 members, 7,853,245 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika (3053 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos / Breaking:Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Group May Endorse Buhari- APGA Chairman, Cambell Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by Akinsz: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Then take ultimatum swear for una ni.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by BlackTechnology: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
mikeansy:

Nigeria's main opposition party, All Progressives Congress, APC, has demanded the immediate trial, by the International Criminal Court, of two former Nigerian officials named by a government-appointed negotiator as the sponsors of the extremist Boko Haram sect.

At a press conference Tuesday, the APC called on President Goodluck Jonathan to hand over former governor of Borno state, Ali Modu Sheriff, and former Chief of Army Staff, Azubuike Ihejirika, to the International Criminal Court, ICC, to face trial over their alleged sponsorship of the group.

The National Chairman of APC, John Oyegun, who spoke at the National Secretariat of the party in Abuja, said his party expects the president to "summon courage" and "do the right thing".

"Now that the cat has been let out of the bag and the real sponsors of Boko Haram have been exposed, we hope President Jonathan will summon the courage to do the right thing: Hand over the identified Boko Haram sponsors to the International Criminal Court (ICC) for investigation and prosecution," Mr. Oyegun said.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201409051279.html

APC just lost any little votes Rochas and them can get from the SE

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by arresa: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
arewanationz:

How did APC drag the army into politics? It only called for the investication and persecution of a fomer COAS and a former Northern governor following the revelations of a high profile negotiator.

It is no longer secret the BH have moles in the millitary and your ilks have always accused Northern millitary officers as informants for BH. Why should the tune now be different when an Ibo officer is involved?

Ihejirika is not the only person mentioned. Why are Ibos making this all about them? Why is Ndigbo always the whining group?

This is the problem. It beats me why they play tribalism with this issue?

Every major issue in Nigeria gets tribalized as if one tribe is beyond reproach or above the law. Fashola sent folks from other states back to their states even Yoruba people, but heaven fell after same applied to folks from that region...

They shout, yell, scream and come up with tones of reetarded and silly ultimatums

It's really pathetic and nauseating...

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by arresa: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
BlackTechnology:

BlackTechnology: Finally Nigeria is dying and new nations about to be born

Igbo kwenu

Biafra kwenu

God kwenu

Bye bye Odua

Bye bye Arewa

Bye bye others

We are going to Biafra

The land of the rising Sun and the light of the black race

With the above Hate and bigoted quote, I don't think the man is losing any sleep because of your type and hatred..

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by arewanationz: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
mikeansy:

Do you know the difference between calling for an investigation and concluding that the truth has finally come out and as such the head of the army should be handed to INternational Criminal Court?

The head of the party APC should choose his words carefully when discussing National security issues!

Oyegun should appogise and actually resign for concluding without facts or investigation that the army is involved in terrorism!

If the COAS is involved in terror then it's the whole Army because his decisions are compromised! This will in effect mean the activities of the whole army is compromised!

When has it become a crime to accuse the army of complicity? Is it wise for any sane government to flay the allegations because it involves the army? Should APC also apologise to SAS?
I really don't see sense in the points you are making.

Ohaneze should encourage their SON to go to ICC to prove his innocence and not appearing like a PDP branch.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
arresa:

Every major issue in Nigeria gets tribalized as if one tribe is beyond reproach or above the law. Fashola sent folks from other states back to their states even Yoruba people, but heaven fell after same applied to folks from that region...

They shout, yell, scream and come up with tones of reetarded and silly ultimatums

It's amazing how you guys get tribalistic and turn around to blame others of the same thing!

If Ihejirika was Hausa or Yoruba would he be accuse of sponsoring terrorist while he was head of the army?

Is Ihejirika not the first COAS accused of this type of thing?

I think you guys really need to look at yourselves in the mirror and see if you see nothing but tribalism personified?
Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
arewanationz:

When has it become a crime to accuse the army of complicity? Is it wise for any sane government to flay the allegations because it involves the army? Should APC also appologise to SAS?
I really don't see sense in the points you are making.

Ohaneze should encourage their SON to go to ICC to prove his innocence and not appearing like a PDP branch.

You dont understand it because you clearly don't know!

Modu Sherriff was an elected official, Ihejirika was a soldier!

If you don't know where to draw the line and why these 2 professions or their institutions must be treated differently in our political discourse then perhaps you are not knowledgeable enough to discuss politics!
Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by arresa: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
mikeansy:

It's amazing how you guys get tribalistic and turn around to blame others of the same thing!

If Ihejirika was Hausa or Yoruba would he be accuse of sponsoring terrorist while he was head of the army?

I think you guys really need to look at yourselves in the mirror and see if you see nothing but tribalism personified?

The allegation wasn't made because of his tribal origin and it makes no difference to me where he's from or what part of the sky he belongs even if from my own house so don't bother me with your tribal fixations...

How annoying can you people get? Geezzz.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
How effective were the previous ultimata?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by arewanationz: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
arresa:

.....Ohaneze is the only group that defends their corrupt kinsmen even with glaring evidence of how guilty the person is.

I wonder if they know what morality is.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
BlackTechnology:

APC has never for once thought of getting a vote from the SE. Ndigbo can, like a goat going to be slaughtered, be following Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by arewanationz: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
mikeansy:

If you don't know where to draw the line and why these 2 professions or their institutions must be treated differently in our political discourse then perhaps you are not knowledgeable enough to discuss politics!

You haven't answered my question.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
arresa:

The allegation wasn't made because of his tribal origin and it makes no difference to me where he's from or what part of the sky he belongs even if from my own house so don't bother me with your tribal fixations...

How annoying can you people get? Geezzz.

It's not about the allegation from terrorists it's about how my countrymen reacted to an allegation from a terrorist made about a former head of the army.

A respectable man as the former head of the army was not treated such. What we got is after all he is Igbo and they can do anything or oh he is Igbo let us get back at him!

We saw the same people who not too long ago accused this same general of brutality against Boko haram turn to yet again accuse him of treason because the very terrorists he fought against said so!

Reason it people. If Ihejirika was not Igbo this diametrically opposed accusations will not be possible in this country!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by arresa: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: How effective were the previous ultimata?

They forgot about it and went back to their pami...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
arewanationz:

.....Ohaneze is the only group that defends their corrupt kinsmen even with glaring evidence of how guilty the person is.

I wonder if they know what morality is.

I will rather defend a corrupt man than a muderous blood thirsty group of terrorist who rape women and slit pregnant women!
Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
mikeansy:

If Ihejirika were from any other ethnic group, the group would have encouraged him to defend his "innocence" before the ICC, not trying to shield him; or better still, keep shut. Have Hausa or the north tried to defend SAS to was also pointed?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by arewanationz: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
mikeansy:

It's not about the allegation from terrorists it's about how my countrymen reacted to an allegation from a terrorist made about a former head of the army.

A respectable man as the former head of the army was not treated such. What we got is after all he is Igbo and they can do anything or oh he is Igbo let us get back at him!

We saw the same people who not too long ago accused this same general of brutality against Boko haram turn to yet again accuse him of treason because the very terrorists he fought against said so!

Reason it people. If Ihejirika was not Igbo this diametrically opposed accusations will not be possible in this country!

How can the problems of this country be solved when we have people with this mentality?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
If Ihejirika were from any other ethnic group, the group would have encouraged him to defend his "innocence" before the ICC, not trying to shield him; or better still, keep shut. Have Hausa or the north tried to defend SAS to was also pointed?

Really?

We are still waiting for Gowon, Danjuma, Buhari, Obasanjo and co to appear at the ICC

The last time I checked they have not!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by arewanationz: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
mikeansy:

I will rather defend a corrupt man than a muderous blood thirsty group of terrorist who rape women and slit pregnant women!

If Shekau were Ibo, Ohaneze will issue an ultimatum for the FG to award him a national honour.

Pathetic!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
mikeansy:

Ihejirika's being a soldier won't stop him from being tried. General Midrivic of Bosnia was tried in the ICC for crimes.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
Igbos, defending stupidity and losing just like they did with stealer oduah

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Ihejirika's being a soldier won't stop him from being tried. General Midrivic of Bosnia was tried in the ICC for crimes.

There was undeniable evidence against him before he was taken

Where is your evidence ?
Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by Jakpon: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
It gladdens my heart to know that Azubike Ihejirika, an ibo man will be the first Nigerian that will be trialed and jailed at the ICC for war crimes and crimes against hunamity cheesycheesycheesy

Igbos are terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
arewanationz:

If Shekau were Ibo, Ohaneze will issue an ultimatum for the FG to award him a national honour.

Pathetic!

That is a pure lie because recently we had Osisikankwu. The local people gave him up and worked with the army. The rest is history!

The Muslims seems to find it impossible to rise above crime and give up shekau
Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by arresa: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
mikeansy:

1. What was your reaction when your own government and the political party in power labeled APC Boko Haram, boko haram sponsors and terrorists?

You care less because they are not honorable people or just because they are not from your side of town?

2. What was your reaction when your government announced that they know Boko Hrama and their sponsors and that they also have a list.

How come they are yet to reveal to Nigerians the folks slaughtering them everyday?

Are they waiting till boko wrestled every inch of Nigeria from Nigerians?

Are they waiting till we are all slaughtered including you and yours?

3. By knowing the Boko Haram sponsors and not revealing or stopping them, the government created room for allegations and confusion just like the one you are struggling with.

That said...

The man you labeled honorable in sane and rational societies = Incompetent and dishonorable discharge because the army he met is many times worse and non functional by the time he left his post.

The army he left is in no position to fight or defend Nigeria and Nigerians

The army he left is poorly equipped, badly and poorly motivated to fight

The army he left lost territory and sovereignty to hundreds of rag tag terrorists

Bottom line, the man is responsible for all the problems facing our ARMY and Boko Haram's successes.

No, there's nothing honorable about him.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
mikeansy:

Really?

We are still waiting for Gowon, Danjuma, Buhari, Obasanjo and co to appear at the ICC

The last time I checked they have not!
If you have any case against those people, then press charges before the court.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
The Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Wing on Sunday threatened to label the All Progressives Congress an ‘anti-Igbo political party’ if it fails to apologise to former Chief of Army Staff, Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika, within 48 hours.
Before nko?

Abeg, I can't laugh. gringringrin
Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by Kponkwem(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
egift:

Bros, you used to be a bit better than this, what happened.

If Ihejirika feels offended, he should head to the court and sue Mr. Davis. Why should Ohaneze be dragging the name of Umu Igbo into the mud with their Rusty Cheat Beating?

The matter even have nothing to do with APC. Until Ihejirika have Mr. Davis to recant his accusation, anyone can repeat that statement a million times and nothing will happen.

Is this your limited knowledge of law? So if somebody slanders another person, you parrot it without evidence and even so not with red-flagging disclaimers, goes on to accept same as true and recasts same, you are unliable?

By the time Ihejirika sues the shit out of that stupid Davies of a man, Ojegun, Lier Mohammed and All (supporter of APC) Progressive Party, let me see how you, hiding under this faceless forum, will not fished out and penalised and sent to jail where quacks like you belong.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by Younevajam: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
POLITICAL SCIENCE DEGREE QUESTIONS. POL423

1.Why does boko haram want Sherrif to be nailed?

Ans: He sponsored them, had them in his governement and then renege on sharia agreement. He is also fingered in the killing of Mohammed Yusuf.

2. Why do they want Ihejirika's head by naming him?

Ans: He hit them hard, routed them and ensure they couldn't capture a single village and hoist their boko flag during his time as COAS. He was a mean Igbo iyamniri infidel. He caused them untold hardship, where they also had to contend with wild animals and snakes being confined in sambisa forest. He can't be forgiven.

3. Are the above the observation of the Australian Dr davis.

No. They are word of mouth of the boko guys. Infact when asked "why Ihejirika", he couldn't expatiate further. Of course, he had nothing to expatiate, he just deviated to sheriff connection with boko, which we already know.

4. What is the personal observation of Dr Davis?.

The major sponsor of the Boko guys are IN THE OPPOSITION

5. Which will you follow? The word of mouth of the terrorist, or the personal observation of the negotiator.

The observation sounds more independent of sentiments, than the word of mouth of the aggrieved blood thirsty terrorists. Who seems to have a score to settle with the people they fingered.

6. Did Dr davis say anything new?

Absolutely No. Nigerians already have palpable feelings about the source of sponsorship, they know those that wants the present government to fail, so they can have power come 2015. Nigerians are not fools.
Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by rusep: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Can you imaging most of your children are squatters in your friends houses and you given those your friends ultimatum.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
donwilly3: I wil soon form my own group and start givin ultimatum.Now dat all groups dey giv me sef go start my own.Maybe i might find favour in d hands of gullibe nigerians
i wil be there to support you bro,as long as money dey
Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by size38: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kaa! Ohanaeze should go and park one corner. Ohanaeze Indi Ara!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pix Of A Sober Dizeani At Abdulsalam's Residence / Is El-rufai Copying Donald Trump? See Pictures - Cramjones / Wow! See Project Buhari Has Been Working On! Nigerians Would Love This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.