Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Quran Justifies The Bible - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Quran Justifies The Bible (2530 Views)

ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Does The Quran Permit Suicide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Rilwayne001: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
eyeopener:

I thought you too would attempt the questions.

Before addressing the OP, i will like you to tell me wether you believe and follow the gospel of paul?

eyeopener: Although Paul was not yet a disciple during Jesus time but we know of his calling.

Who made him an apostle?

And please tell me how he was called by jesus.

eyeopener: Who Paul was is not a subject to be discussed under this thread. I'm looking forward to your answers to my questions quoting them one by one.

Paul is one of the major subject of this thread since you claim the Quran justifies the buybull (which include the NT of which Paul is a major author in it) no

4 Likes

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Rilwayne001: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
eyeopener:

Deceived and deceiving. Smh!

You are the deceiver here, trying to tell us that the Quran justify the buybull despite Paul and other Ghost writer of the bible contributing to its authorship, Could the Quran have justifiy the buybull especially those letters of paul

Smh my head for you undecided

Furthernore, please tell me who wrote the book of Hebrews?

2 Likes

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by vedaxcool(m): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by manmacho: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
give answer to the question asked and stop trying to derail the topic.

where is the uncorrupted version of the injil as you call it

and why did Allah changing his mind about the eternal faith of christian

the onus is on you to answer this question
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Rilwayne001:

You are the deceiver here, trying to tell us that the Quran justify the buybull despite Paul and other Ghost writer of the bible contributing to its authorship, Could the Quran have justifiy the buybull especially those letters of paul

Smh my head for you undecided

Furthernore, please tell me who wrote the book of Hebrews?

You asking me questions when all of you couldn't attempt mine?

Allah talks about a Book given to Jesus:

Where is that Book and let's compare it with the present Bible?

Who wrote it?

What was allah doing when men prevailed and changed his words?

Was it that allah could not trace the original of his Scripture and had to present Quran?

Allah himself said "not all the people who distorted the Scripture, meaning some had the genuine, why not present the same Scripture instead of introducing another?

Despite allah being angry with the Jews and Christians cursing them, he still promised to reward them in heaven, why was he inconsistent?

If the Book the Christians practice is good enough for them to be granted heaven, why the introduction of islam?

So many, so many deceptions.

1 Like

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by manmacho: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
SOMEBODY SHOULD RESPOND TO THIS QUESTIONS LINE BY LINE

eyeopener:

Who wrote it?

Was it that allah could not trace the original of his Scripture and had to present Quran?

Allah himself said "not all the people who distorted the Scripture, meaning some had the genuine, why not present the same Scripture instead of introducing another?

Despite allah being angry with the Jews and Christians cursing them, he still promised to reward them in heaven, why was he inconsistent?

If the Book the Christians practice is good enough for them to be granted heaven, why the introduction of islam?

2 Likes

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Rilwayne001: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
eyeopener:
Who wrote it?

Stop foooling around Mr. man.

My questions are rhetoric, and it is only when you address them beforw my explanation will serve its purpose.

I dont want a futile arguement so we have to do it accordingly

2 Likes

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by vedaxcool(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
manmacho: give answer to the question asked and stop trying to derail the topic.

where is the uncorrupted version of the injil as you call it

and why did Allah changing his mind about the eternal faith of christian

the onus is on you to answer this question

grin grin grin

why did Yaweh change his mind about Judiasm? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Stop foooling around Mr. man.

My questions are rhetoric, and it is only when you address them beforw my explanation will serve its purpose.

I dont want a futile arguement so we have to do it accordingly

You don't answer a question with another question. This thread is about Quran Justifying the Bible using the quran. Treat what your quran says and not jump to another issue to derail the thread. It is usual of muslims to divert attention when they are caught by the trap of truth.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin

Bury your face in shame. What has this got to do with the so many unanswered questions your quran raises? I thought you know the quran.

Readers must have noted your shallow knowldge of your false faith. To answers questions on your religion becomes your misery. Dont deral the thread.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by vedaxcool(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
eyeopener:

Bury your face in shame. What has this got to do with the so many unanswered questions your quran raises? I thought you know the quran.

Readers must have noted your shallow knowldge of your false faith. To answers questions on your religion becomes your misery. Dont deral the thread.

Answer the question, why did Yahweh change his mind on Judaism? grin grin grin you are sounding frustrated and suicidal, please take it easy.

1 Like

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Rilwayne001: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
eyeopener:

You don't answer a question with another question. This thread is about Quran Justifying the Bible using the quran. Treat what your quran says and not jump to another issue to derail the thread. It is usual of muslims to divert attention when they are caught by the trap of truth.

Mattew 4:23
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues,and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people…

Mark 1:14-15
14 After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God.

15 "The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the gospel"

@bolded please tell me what gospel is been reffered to here?

3 Likes

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Rilwayne001: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin

Nice question, i hope he answer this.

2 Likes

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
vedaxcool:

Answer the question, why did Yahweh change his mind on Judaism? grin grin grin you are sounding frustrated and suicidal, please take it easy.

Shameless! You couldn't answer even one question and want to cover up by derailing. Smh!!

You know if you should answer, you will sound ridiculous unless you own up to the truth and people can drop islam for it. Even your silence has a lot of negative implications on islam, for right thinking people though.

1 Like

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by vedaxcool(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin I don't know I feel sorry for the guy.

1 Like

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Rilwayne001: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
eyeopener:

Shameless! You couldn't answer even one question and want to cover up by derailing. Smh!!

You know if you should answer, you will sound ridiculous unless you own up to the truth and people can drop islam for it. Even your silence has a lot of negative implications on islam, for right thinking people though.

Please answer the questions and stop acting like a kid... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
Rilwayne001:

How do you people reason? To answer a question on Yahweh and Judaism as against the topic of the thread, while you failed to answer the real questions on the thread. Keep swimming in falsehood.

There is no way you can answer my question that people will not drop their quran. Try it to see.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by vedaxcool(m): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Rilwayne001:

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues,and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people…

14 After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God.

15 "The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the gospel"

the artful dodger won't answer this.

3 Likes

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by vedaxcool(m): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Please answer the questions and stop acting like a kid... undecided

grin grin grin remeber he hinging his faith on the Qur'an justifying his bible. Children must be handled with care. grin

3 Likes

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Dodging!!! Answer my questions and stop covering up by wanting to derail the thread to muddle up things.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Rilwayne001: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
eyeopener:

How do you people reason? To answer a question on Yahweh and Judaism as against the top of the thread, while you failed to answer the real questions on the thread. Keep swimming in falsehood.

There is no way you can answer my question that people will not drop their quran. Try it to see.

Keeep deceiving yourself, and please address my other posts

I asked you the other time to tell me who wrote the book of hebrew, you havnt answer me.

The gospel preached by jesus is it the same gospel preached by paul. please answer these questions.

And i said paul is a false apostle, do you agrree with me or not?

1 Like

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by INJESUSNAME: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Pope is not the person to determine who God is. God revealed and still reveals Himself to men. The God who created heaven, earth and man is a Holy, Righteous, Faithful and Powerful God. God wil not justify a sinner as allah did to muhammad; justifying armed higway-robbery. God will not lie as allah did to muhammad by saying he had one book before which human beings corrupted or stole, and he is now giving muhammad another book. A liar cannot b God.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
eyeopener:

Who wrote it?

Hahaa! Nobody is attempting these questions nau. Next.....
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Rilwayne001: 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
^^
angry

Thought i was chatting with someone who possess a higher intellectual capacity, not knowing you are one of those secondary school guys that are at home because of this ebola holiday declared by the FG. So you used that opportunity to log in here and open silly threads.

Not your fault, if not seun who has not adopt any medium in screening underage clowns that open threads here.

Anyway your schoool resumes on the 22nd of this month.

*thread unfollow*

1 Like

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
Rilwayne001: ^^
angry

Thought i was chatting with someone who possess a higher intellectual capacity, not knowing you are one of those secondary school guys that are at home because of this ebola holiday declared by the FG. So you used that opportunity to log in here and open silly threads.

Not your fault, if not seun who has not adopt any medium in screening underage clowns that open threads here.

*thread unfollow*

You must surely unfollow as you have nothing to contribute. No thanks for wasted time.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
Rilwayne001: ^^
angry

*thread unfollow*

You must surely unfollow as you have nothing to contribute. No thanks for your wasted time.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Next!!!
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
eyeopener:

Who wrote it?

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

Questions muslims can't answer.

Christians, copy it and paste it for them when necessary.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Akindarchi(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
Alright, first off the quran does not authenticate the "bible", it vouches for the "injil" which translates in English to "good news", sound familiar? Of course it does, the "gospel" translates to the exact same thing. Coincidence?
Now a good fellow showed you evidence from the "bible" showing that Jesus already preached the "gospel"/goodnews/"injil" while he was on earth, shocked alright pause here and understand what this means. Before crucifixion (alleged) , before ascension, before blocking Saul AKA Paul on his way to do "some you know what" to "you know who", the injil/gospel was with Jesus
Now allegedly you are more knowledgeable than the pope, so you might already know that historians have verified that it is certain that the canonical "gospels" were not written by the disciples...the only author I have seen that is verified is Paul who wasn't a disciple of Jesus, but yet managed fine to write the bulk of the books of the "bible" in the new testament...pause again see the difference between the "gospel" and the "bible"? Jesus didn't go around preaching disregard of the commandments, or faith without action, etc on the contrary he taught the exact opposite
classic examples, Jesus according to you was God on earth, one of his purposes was to show us how to live according to the will of God. Jesus was circumcised, but Paul said it wasn't necessary. When asked how to attain salvation, Jesus said stuffs about works of righteousness and the like, but Paul said salvation lies in the believing in the cross...Jesus refused to be called "good" but then Paul called him son of God and now you call him God.
I could have attempted to shed some light on the other questions raised, but I would see how you respond to this attempt of mine so as to know whether it's even worth my time
To quickly add to this, you asked "what was Allah doing when people were changing his words?". We cannot begin to phantom the wisdom of God, such trains of thought never have any good in them, trying to decipher why God let some things be, in the same vein one could ask why did God let Adam and Eve eat from the fruit, or why is the devil still alive Why can't I ever find free wifi connection cry rather the reality is let God do His thing and let's work with what we got. If you wanna really know what God was doing when people were changing His words, check out revelations...somewhere around the ending where God says...wait lemme go get a bible sef to quote it.*esword loading* yup got it rev 22 18-19 "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, if any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book; And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book" #end of quote...
Nice twist, if in a book of prophecy, punishment is written for the alteration of the book, is it too far stretched to imagine that it was "foreseen" that the "book" would be altered? And if it were altered is it too much to understand that you don't only live once, and judgement day is more than enough for Allah to deal with the alterators...? I rest my case

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
Akindarchi: Alright, first off the quran does not authenticate the "bible", it vouches for the "injil" which translates in English to "good news", sound familiar? Of course it does, the "gospel" translates to the exact same thing. Coincidence?
Now a good fellow showed you evidence from the "bible" showing that Jesus already preached the "gospel"/goodnews/"injil" while he was on earth, shocked alright pause here and understand what this means. Before crucifixion (alleged) , before ascension, before blocking Saul AKA Paul on his way to do "some you know what" to "you know who", the injil/gospel was with Jesus
Now allegedly you are more knowledgeable than the pope, so you might already know that historians have verified that it is certain that the canonical "gospels" were not written by the disciples...the only author I have seen that is verified is Paul who wasn't a disciple of Jesus, but yet managed fine to write the bulk of the books of the "bible" in the new testament...pause again see the difference between the "gospel" and the "bible"? Jesus didn't go around preaching disregard of the commandments, or faith without action, etc on the contrary he taught the exact opposite
classic examples, Jesus according to you was God on earth, one of his purposes was to show us how to live according to the will of God. Jesus was circumcised, but Paul said it wasn't necessary. When asked how to attain salvation, Jesus said stuffs about works of righteousness and the like, but Paul said salvation lies in the believing in the cross...Jesus refused to be called "good" but then Paul called him son of God and now you call him God.
I could have attempted to shed some light on the other questions raised, but I would see how you respond to this attempt of mine so as to know whether it's even worth my time
good news

I think you didn't understand my questions. You were just talking generally and did not pinpoint them one by one. If you are asked three questions for example, it is just normal to answer them one by one and not muddle all of them. Sorry, I could see where you answered the questions.

Let me try you with just two to make it easy for you:

Quran says Jesus was given a Book:

Where is that Book?

Who wrote it?

If you do well in those two, you can proceed to other questions. Waiting!
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Kingharzyz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
eyeopener: You guys did not address the questions, instead you were all talking off-point.

Quran says Jesus was given a BOOK. The question is: Where is that Book Allah talks about? The Book must have been in existence before your alleged corruption of it. Where is the uncorrupted copy or copies. Please note that the original copies must have been in some hands or houses.

Who wrote the original copies?

All these you failed to answer, instead you were quoting irrelevantly to cover-up.

This shows it was not all of them who distorted the Book.

Where is that one not distorted?

Again, the distortion was with their tongues and not the Book itself, why do you allege the Book is distorted?

As there were those who did not distort at all, why not continue with the same Book?

I hope you will answer wherever you see question marks and not try to divert.

They distorted the words from their proper usages and this tallies with what I said on Jeremiah 8:8 that it was the practice they corrupted and not the Law itself.

The truth is that allah should have located the original Book instead of introducing the Quran that is totally the opposite.

aRe you sure Quran is totally opposite the bible ?
you have a lot to learn

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kingharzyz:

aRe you sure Quran is totally opposite the bible ?
you have a lot to learn

Lies of the Devil. Where did you see Jesus praying like that? Muslims trade in lying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Message From Saudi Arabia / Mcdonald's Settles Islamic Diet Lawsuit / Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.