Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Forex Trading System/robots - Scam Or What? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Forex Trading System/robots - Scam Or What? (835 Views)

Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? / Zetrononlinepayaccess! Scam Or Real Pls Someone Tell Me / Dubai Petroleum Company Job: A Scam Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading System/robots - Scam Or What? by debabs: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2008
WhenI started trading forex 2 year ago, I really only on what I was learned, like Technical Analyses and Fundamental Analyses.  Trading through this methods is time consuming and strenous nd very complicated you have to be on your toes always.

Later on, I discovered som trading robots some are profitable while some are 100% scam.  The problem with this robots are; they will make money for you and later lost all, in short they are not dependable.  As a trader myself, I have bought and tested many, only few are 80 - 90% profitable.

If you are still a beginner, here you are, check out my blog for 2 best Forex Trading System.  Infact these are the system that I use myself, and it has been consistence profits.  Check this blog, am ready to teach and show the simplest way of Trading Forex using this systems.

http://internetweallthidea..com if its not showing very add (.com) to the blog id.

You can reach me on debabsforex@gmail.com or debabswealth@yahoo.com or 080 52366688

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Tumfulu? / Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 / Thread For Dog Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.