Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,477 members, 7,823,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Is It Just Me Or Has GTB Stopped Users From Transferring Money With Quickteller? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Just Me Or Has GTB Stopped Users From Transferring Money With Quickteller? (688 Views)

INTERSWITCH/QUICKTELLER Won't Return My Funds After A Failed Transaction! / Quickteller's ONE TIME PASSWORD : My Experience And Grievance / Transferring Contents From Subdomain To Main Domain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Just Me Or Has GTB Stopped Users From Transferring Money With Quickteller? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
This has been bugging me for a while, i usually use my GTB Internet Banking profile to transfer instant funds with my current account but sometimes that the money would be in my Savings account and i need to send it as quick(GTB Does not allow Savings account send Instant Funds) so i try quickteller and i always get this

http://prntscr.com/4ko9n3

Why? Even when sending N1000..

Does it mean, GTB is forcing Internet Banking? I also notice the Airtime does not work on Quickteller unless Internet Bank is used

Na by force?

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me Or Has GTB Stopped Users From Transferring Money With Quickteller? by dwebwalker(m): 10:25am On Sep 08, 2014
Shuo, bros no be only you, i thought it was only me... Sometimes uc quickteller but its nt working
Re: Is It Just Me Or Has GTB Stopped Users From Transferring Money With Quickteller? by Vicben(m): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
It's not only you o. Have been having same problem like since early this year. I actually contact one of their staff and was recommending I get a token. The token is a hardware device that goes for about 2k or so. I don't know why they had to do that o, now if you have to use internet banking then you have to be carrying that device with you.
Re: Is It Just Me Or Has GTB Stopped Users From Transferring Money With Quickteller? by hilaryiwens05: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
the token doesnt make transaction with quickteller work. i have it and its not working. even they have removed quickteller from their ATM machines
Vicben: It's not only you o. Have been having same problem like since early this year. I actually contact one of their staff and was recommending I get a token. The token is a hardware device that goes for about 2k or so. I don't know why they had to do that o, now if you have to use internet banking then you have to be carrying that device with you.

(1) (Reply)

New Charting Site Launched Cheak It Out / Start Learning With Amazing Video Tutorials (education, Certification & Skills) / My Advice For Bloggers who wants To Make Money Very Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.