Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,209 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Who Will You Vote For In This Upcoming 2015 Presidential Election?with Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will You Vote For In This Upcoming 2015 Presidential Election?with Reasons (522 Views)

Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu / Nenadi Accused Of Trying To Buy Re-election With Exotic Cars / Dangote Supported Oshiomhole's Re-Election With N900M! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Vote For In This Upcoming 2015 Presidential Election?with Reasons by Tunsboy17(m): 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Who will you vote for in this upcoming 2015 presidential election and why ?............stating your state of origin also......THANK YOU
Re: Who Will You Vote For In This Upcoming 2015 Presidential Election?with Reasons by tunwumi: 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
Better of among worst options available. But chicken hearted, under performing, corrupt and drunkard will definitely not get my vote. If he likes let him come from Atlantic ocean. I won't vote for him
Re: Who Will You Vote For In This Upcoming 2015 Presidential Election?with Reasons by jking001(m): 12:03am On Sep 08, 2014
It's obvious you would be voting for the extremist, terrorist, pedophiles, killers /blood suckers,

tunwumi: Better of among worst options available. But chicken hearted, under performing, corrupt and drunkard will definitely not get my vote. If he likes let him come from Atlantic ocean. I won't vote for him
Re: Who Will You Vote For In This Upcoming 2015 Presidential Election?with Reasons by jking001(m): 12:04am On Sep 08, 2014
GEJ FOR LIFE.
Re: Who Will You Vote For In This Upcoming 2015 Presidential Election?with Reasons by rawpadgin(m): 12:20am On Sep 08, 2014
not voting but if i have to it is for good luck akpojotor Jonathan
Re: Who Will You Vote For In This Upcoming 2015 Presidential Election?with Reasons by sirwilly1(m): 2:14am On Sep 08, 2014
Tunsboy17: Who will you vote for in this upcoming 2015 presidential election and why ?............stating your state of origin also......THANK YOU
Do you vote when you don't know the candidates contesting? See WAEC question(e be like say e dey hard now pass JAMB question). Na you i go vote for.
Re: Who Will You Vote For In This Upcoming 2015 Presidential Election?with Reasons by Spotless180(m): 3:21am On Sep 08, 2014
jking001:
It's obvious you would be voting for the extremist, terrorist, pedophiles, killers /blood suckers,

i thought so too. d guy should open his eyes before voting. GEJ for life.
Re: Who Will You Vote For In This Upcoming 2015 Presidential Election?with Reasons by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 08, 2014
Tunsboy17: Who will you vote for in this upcoming 2015 presidential election and why ?............stating your state of origin also......THANK YOU
If APC gives Atiku/Buhari .... Jonathan has my Vote ...... I think I better maintain this FreshAir compared with some 80s lords revelling in past glory in 2014 !

If APC provide me Fashola/Rochas/Kwankasiya/OshioBaba among youngchaps ...... APC will have my vote because I think the Freshest Air could only emanate from these young man whose Ideology is far beyond PDP's radicalism !
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Had it been we have strong Political Parties with distinct Ideology , I will vote APC rather than PDP because the individual flagging the party's banner wouldn't have matter ..... !!

But what we vote is individualism .... eg PDP is playing Jonathan's script now ...... In a strong party with standard Ideology, GEJ would playing PDP's script.
Re: Who Will You Vote For In This Upcoming 2015 Presidential Election?with Reasons by olasmith10(m): 5:55am On Sep 08, 2014
jury is still out... the dudes on board can't be trusted.

(1) (Reply)

Gomina Fayemi Is "Killing" Ekiti University - Monthly Subvention Not Being Paid. / Nigeria Army / When Am Ready To Leave, I Will Let You Know — Mimiko Tells His LP Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.